Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OpenSource AION Community Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,

i worked a long time with the emulation of the MMORPG AION. In the last one year i must see the working on this game goes step by step back. Many good developer left the game,
no one of the rest developer are willing to share their work, better say many little projects work on their own emulator but no one of these emulator is perfect or nearly perfect.

I dont think thats the right way, this will be the end of the emulation from this game. I want to talk to every single person that is capable of coding for this game.
We should form one group to develope this great game further, to provide a great project.

The project i want to bring to life called AionCore. "AC" will provide a great developed aion emulator to the end user, every person can use it for free and modify/contribute
to it for free. This project doesnt provide any customs, this project only will provide the normal game content up to the current patch. That's the mind behind the project,
provide every single person the current game content so they can develope on it further for their own sake.

Current state of AionCore:

• Full AION 4.7 Client support
  • All patch features until 4.7 are integrated
  • Atreian Passport integrated
  • Item Purification integrated
  • Hotspot Teleportation integrated
  • New Godstone System integrated
  • Hall of Fame integrated
  • Bases up to 4.7 integrated
  • Sieges up to 4.7 integrated
  • Plume integrated
  • Tempering System integrated
  • Invasion Raid integrated (still in development)
  • And so much more

Lets form this project to the best community project and let us show that aion isnt dead.

Forum Link:
Apply for this project:

Hope to see interest in this project and much help from the aion community.

~MrFree

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
em, dude, why need to create another one open project if already exist Falke project with free open source(that will be up to 4.7 when EU server will be 4.7(Falke answer in svn issues).If you are really good dev - just join Falke and help with already full speed working project...
why need to try to create another one project, enough with just few days ago dead rworld project, same with open source at 4.7...
can answer why all normal dev are in privat - because can earn money for they work(to give something back for spended time provided to build emu)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mistik

thats of course right what you are writing but the project from falke, he isnt very experienced as i can see. Also the project progress isnt that professional as i can see. Its hard if i see how often they fix their own created mess, that shouldnt happen. A good open source project need a clear progress, step by step.

Btw what is the sense in earning money with work from other people? Almost all private projects that are selling their work isnt from them. They leeching from other projects and bring it into their project. I cant understand why people want something back, like money for the spended time. The things they work on base on things they got written from other people, from other projects. They adding 1-2 lines...little fix of course and baaam they are developer that spended much time.

As i told in my post i worked a long time on aion emulation and i can really say only a handfull real good developer are left.
@vadiolive

~MrFree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before you tell that people are unexperienced I wish to see some of your references. Where you was active on open source, because I know all most of well know Aion JAVA coders. I also need to say that you are not listed there :)
I meet since Aion Unique many experienced coders they leeched more as some datapack beginners.

And let me tell you something, no professional coder will contribute to an open source for free.
Because professionals want money for their work and yes, they sale their development not a leeched one.
Aion Lightnig was the best developer group and they also sale their custom works and updates to many Aion game hosters.
One of their customers was Gamez, Just Aion and others.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ich bzw. wir haben auch nirgends behauptet das wir erfahrene leute sind aber wir können mit stolz sagen das wir zusammen etwas erreichen!
Auch wenn das ganze vielleicht nicht so professionell ausschaut wie es manche gerne hätten!

Warum dann aber immer wieder Leute kommen und einen neuen SVN erstellen um gleich auf 4.7 zu gehen verstehe ich nicht wirklich.
Es wäre doch hilfreicher wenn genau diese Leute bei uns mithelfen...
Vielleicht auch etwas ordnung in ihr zuvor angesprochenes Chaos bringen und dann kann man später auch gemeinsam 4.7 angehen!

I or we have never claimed that we are experienced people but we can proudly say that we achieve something together!
Even if the whole perhaps not as professional as it looks like to have some!
Why, then, always people coming and create a new SVN to be equal to 4.7 to go I do not really understand.
It would be helpful if exactly help these people with us ... Maybe something in order before you bring Addressed chaos and then you can tackle later jointly 4.7!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Hunor

My friend, good developers dont use their names in many different projects. Its the best to change the name, so nobody know what are you able to do.
I worked on many projects and my friend i also worked in projects like al, ae.
Some of my work was the implementation of Security Token on emulator, also i worked partly on gm tool implementation. In 4.7 i implemented things like Passports, new Bases, new Sieges and so much more.

One of my older names is MashUp, thats got listed in ae. But really, you know much about some projects. So i think you also already know that aion-lightning mostly moved to a new game right? They stopped almost the work on aion.
Falke34
Of course you are right. But a open source project, that want be for a long time alive need a clear structure. I never want to say that you are poop and unable to do something, thats wrong. Every person need to learn from a experienced person, but your project havent any real experienced person as i see. Thats what i mean with chaos and thats the real problem in your project.

~MrFree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MrFree aka xXMashUpXx aka Maestros ;.)

Okay, I know you, but I'm not sorry about what I said before. There are so many peoples they have no respect for the work others.

Der xXMashUpXx ist ein sehr gute coder, kennt sich sehr gut aus (NextGen Core) war sein Entwicklung.
Ich kann jetzt verstehen wie er meint...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

i know many people dont respect the work of others and that isnt the correct way. Nobody should use work from other people to make money, also nobody should re-author any file that isnt respectfull.

Sadly many good developer left this game and so many fake persons enter this game. I work really long on aion and i dont see much respectfull developer in the last 1 year. Before 2-4 years that all looks better, but now...

~MrFree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About re.authoring you can read what I think about here

I hate people who simply delete all credits summed in so many years.
(U3J-Aion)

And I will tell you what. There are files developed by me, (under another Developer Nickname) from scratch, files developed from xXMashUpXx aka Maestross and others.
The Core file must stay with the credits froum the Core Group

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Really, i havent any problem if someone delete the header and write AionXYZ insteed of aion-lightning (as sample). But i think if anyone re-author a file its a step to much. Fine if he wrote one new line or something like this into the file but that dont allows to re-author, it would all be fine when these people only adding their name to the author.

~MrFree

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
em, not sure that for you discuss was need a forum :D: maybe better create a private chat :lol:
and for real, to thread author - ok, you are great dev, then join a team and get to work, instead of trying to teach Falke in public, have something to tell to make work better - write pm. But in that way that you done - sorry, man, just freaky show : your team doing that not in that way, that not in that way...know more - join and help them.
can answer why i'm on Falke team side - easy, not matter in what way they do - but they at less do something, not just forum post - but at less one live open source project....
i'm out of thread - it's useless....just one man show

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump

Updated thread, hope to see ya in the project :)

~MrFree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The project i want to bring to life called AionCore. "AC" will provide a great developed aion emulator to the end user, every person can use it for free and modify/contribute
to it for free. This project doesnt provide any customs, this project only will provide the normal game content up to the current patch. That's the mind behind the project,
provide every single person the current game content so they can develope on it further for their own sake.

~MrFree

I find it funny how the name of the project is OPENSOURCE and yet the source is not going to be release to public. Maybe it's time to change the project name? :junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Funny! OpenSource AION Community Project
with private SVN and compiled revs) - 100% OpenSource LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@HuoHuG

As normal user you dont need the source files, so we provide revs for these people. If you call yourself a developer and if you are able to develope in java, you can apply yourself as developer. That case will provide you svn access.

The funny thing is people like you selling the files under your name or its really fast closed source.

We are the community and develope it for the community <-

~MrFree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@HuoHuG

As normal user you dont need the source files, so we provide revs for these people. If you call yourself a developer and if you are able to develope in java, you can apply yourself as developer. That case will provide you svn access.

The funny thing is people like you selling the files under your name or its really fast closed source.

~MrFree

Stop bullshitting mate, to even download the the compiled version, you are putting so many restrictions for people to access to. You're such a hypocrite. caustic I request a closing for this thread!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

~MrFree
1. Proof i am selling!
2. Open - will open ... to make own small fixes or mod for myself.
Free2Play official servers make earnings to minimum... what for coding? only for self gaming...
You see money only

You private project not attract for new contributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back