Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

U3J-Aion + AL reload emu updated 4.7

Reaction score
read first post - all info is - and if you can't or just don't wish to use link that are writhed - just your chose ...
em "all the information should be provided in the thread" - maybe you need check the thread name, then check first post again, then think one more time? :p: =>Thread: U3J-Aion + AL reload emu updated 4.7 =>
first post: => question : why here must be info about project if thread is about that developer team is back to work and are in common work from two team members to one ?

and if you will check the forum => will find thread about main project:
Forum

MMO Zone

MMO and MMORPG Developments

Aion

Aion Releases

U3J-Aion Rev.103 Unstable (4.7)

so maybe if you have so big wish to have all screen and project description and other info that can be found just clicking one link :blushing: then maybe you write you post in wrong thread :p: probably need to write all you posts in => U3J-Aion Rev.103 Unstable (4.7)

I'm not even going to bother reading your nonsense reply(most of it doesn't make any sense), don't even try and argue against someone who is merely repeating the rules of the section.

If you cannot adhere to the rules then your post really has no merit being here. Instead of getting your knickers in a knot how about reading up on the forum rules.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f586/guidelines-development-1005721/

That should answer your silly question.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother reading your nonsense reply(most of it doesn't make any sense), don't even try and argue against someone who is merely repeating the rules of the section.

If you cannot adhere to the rules then your post really has no merit being here. Instead of getting your knickers in a knot how about reading up on the forum rules.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f586/guidelines-development-1005721/

That should answer your silly question.

"I'm not even going to bother reading"
just +one more times show how ragezone concerns and respects users.....

Reaction score
Ragezone respects those who respect the rules, which nothing in this thread has. You know as they say to get respect you earn it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragezone respects those who respect the rules, which nothing in this thread has. You know as they say to get respect you earn it.
Mate, go do something else with your time, this thread is ment for answers to the topic, not you two fighting. obviously you're trying to talk smack into this bloke, but he won't understand, so leave it. Please? cheers mate.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
"Ethicks"

If I come here every now code snippet those mistakes and you have to improve, And a description of what a lot of how everything should work. Occupy 20 sheets. But ze irrelevant, because he plays so can not comment on the development, just ask when we will be fixed. And it was all so far AION development team and will continue to own dev forum where the dev team exchanging data, divide that out just what it corrected or found fault test. Here we are only a User without rank. On the other hand, when asked to respond, and we try to share information and availability. Da question, do you mean that they're any developer write every step here? To rank is not enough, and in the dev can not moderated if something is wrong with just shouts. So this is the forum for development in terms of sharing of information should be intact and nujtás help if you have questions and pointing out that this project is. I hope it did not say anything wrong and misleading.

but if I did not understand each other, then I apologize.

welcome: kornicska U3J

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cleaning the source, if you know exactly what you do, is a good thing but delete some very informative
lines from the code, show that somebody don't understand why the lines was there:

log.info("===========> Aion Lightning Core, developed by AL-Reload Group <==============");
302 log.info("Thanks to all who helped this project!");
303 log.info("Core Version: 4.5.0.0");
304 log.info ("Client Version: 4.5.0.23");
305 log.info("Copyright 2010-2014");
306 log.info("==================================================");

To give credits to your dev group
To give the Core Version, for backups or for everybody who wants to know the Core Release is one of the most important thing.
Whitout this information, how peaple can be sure thet is not an old crap updated 2.5 Core Release?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cleaning the source, if you know exactly what you do, is a good thing but delete some very informative
lines from the code, show that somebody don't understand why the lines was there:

log.info("===========> Aion Lightning Core, developed by AL-Reload Group <==============");

To give the Core Version, for backups or for everybody who wants to know the Core Release is one of the most important thing.
Whitout this information, how peaple can be sure thet is not an old crap updated 2.5 Core Release?

who is taking with aion servers will understand from main code, not from some info lines-what core version is
and hm, not sure that peoples need to know what version of core is used(for sure if not wish to make own commercial project from free project source code) - simple user need working code and 60% of users need at all - 1 click server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You know buddy, they can't remove that notice for public source, because AL made it, not rworld, or u3j, they just added a few things from 4.7 emu and called it there own. Why give them credit when the source is based of aion lightning?

Give credit where it's due!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U3J-Aion, respects credits from data files, but not the core...

Because the core is built and rebuilt by many people, and many of the credits AL are false or edit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who is taking with aion servers will understand from main code, not from some info lines-what core version is
and hm, not sure that peoples need to know what version of core is used(for sure if not wish to make own commercial project from free project source code) - simple user need working code and 60% of users need at all - 1 click server

You have no clue what you are talking about.
The source must have a Core Info, to be able to make a difference between releases, for example between 4.5 and 4.6.
That was always a very useful info, but the guys from U3j deleted the line. Why?
It could be without any issues;

log.info("===========> Aion Lightning Core, developed by u3j Group <==============");

Because the Core comes original from Aion Lightning. There was never another Core Group.
Even Aion-Engine was Aion Lightning.
u3games

U3J-Aion, respects credits from data files, but not the core...
No you don't respect the open source credits.
That's very bad. You should not change the credits in the source files, everybody deserve to be credited, even if they change the file trough a fix or make it better.
Just because you host a svn and you compile the source gives you no rights to delete credits.

And I will tell you what. There are files developed by me, (under another Developer Nickname) from scratch, files developed from xXMashUpXx aka Maestross and others.
The Core file must stay with the credits froum the Core Group

* This file is part of aion-lightning <aion-lightning.org>.
No other shenanigans.

You were never a Core Group, just a open source developer group.
You was only a Aion Extreme 2.5 and 3.0 open source developer group before you change your source with this 4.7
which is Aion Lightning Core.

Your u3j-aion-beta, is a Aion Extreme Core, with Battleground. Aion Extreme was the developer of this, also the PvP Event, Steel Rake.
125] For the first time in the Aion Emulator Open Source history, we added a unique hybrid PvP&PvE Service, level 50-55 * Steel Rake* Based on a PvP Map idea, but featured with a little PvE epic, Bosses, Spawns, Drops
More Info

Anyway, it was always a bad thing to change the developer credits and more worse to change the Core Group credits.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source must have a Core Info, to be able to make a difference between releases, for example between 4.5 and 4.6.
That was always a very useful info, but the guys from U3j deleted the line. Why?

log.info("===========> Aion Lightning Core, developed by u3j Group <==============");

Because the Core comes original from Aion Lightning. There was never another Core Group.
@u3games

That's very bad. You should not change the credits in the source files, everybody deserve to be credited, even if they change the file trough a fix or make it better.
Just because you host a svn and you compile the source gives you no rights to delete credits.

And I will tell you what. There are files developed by me, (under another Developer Nickname) from scratch, files developed from xXMashUpXx aka Maestross and others.

No other shenanigans.

You was only a Aion Extreme 2.5 and 3.0 open source developer group before you change your source with this 4.7

Your u3j-aion-beta, is a Aion Extreme Core, with Battleground. Aion Extreme was the developer of this, also the PvP Event, Steel Rake.

More Info

Anyway, it was always a bad thing to change the developer credits and more worse to change the Core Group credits.

+10!!

The credits will be added when your true creators are confirmed ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much and wish you all the best in developing a good and stable open source for the Aion enthusiasts. :)

P.S

1.Feel free to download tha PvP&PvE Event original introducing video. (u3j-aion-beta)

Your old source has this

2. Take a look in many files, expecially in the admin commands, there are credits also from xXMashUpXx aka Maestross. developer of NextGen and last Aion-Engine, based also on Aion Lightning Core

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@u3games

No other shenanigans.

More Info

lolz, if you really need to be included info to see differences between 4.5 and 4.6 version and without them you can't => .... no comments. another one Great Developer....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolz, if you really need to be included info to see differences between 4.5 and 4.6 version and without them you can't => .... no comments. another one Great Developer....

Every software has a version release, even open source and even the source. The version info in the GameServer.java is useful for developer to see exactly which version was exactly sniffed, with which client version will the compiled gameserver source run. Because yes, is a major difference between 4.5, and 4.6.
Without these infos you can not be sure which version of opcodes was sniffed.
So, take a break if you are not an application developer.
I can send you two files of AL-Game.jar, and you will not be able to tell me which version they are.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Every software has a version release, even open source and even the source. The version info in the GameServer.java is useful for developer to see exactly which version was exactly sniffed, with which client version will the compiled gameserver source run. Because yes, is a major difference between 4.5, and 4.6.
Without these infos you can not be sure which version of opcodes was sniffed.
So, take a break if you are not an application developer.
I can send you two files of AL-Game.jar, and you will not be able to tell me which version they are.
You writing about ideal situation - when core is rebuild and opcode is for same version, but in biggest part better to remove at all that core info - because one part is from one release version(changed to be able work in project) opcode(part is sniffed from new version, part is not changed at all, so in common can just write that core is 4.5 or 4.7 - because is will be not correct...
And ok, can find a loot of project where is changed 60-80% of core but info is not changed = > then is better?
And here we have contact with project team members - so is more easy just to ask about version =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't understand what I'm talking about.
I can send you a source code and you will not be able to tell me exactly with which client release it wil work.
Compiling or changing the source content has nothing to do with the gameserver version.
That info is just to know with which client release will run.
Is to hard to understad?

What benefit have you deleting the lines? Exactly, nothing. Just shenanigans.

3.0 was not the same with 3.1.
4.0 was not the same with 4.3
4.3 was not the same with 4.5
4.5 is not the same with 4.6

And they removed most of author credits.
Nobody do that before. LOL

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You don't understand what I'm talking about.
I can send you a source code and you will not be able to tell me exactly with which client release it wil work.
Compiling or changing the source content has nothing to do with the gameserver version.
That info is just to know with which client release will run.
Is to hard to understad?

What benefit have you deleting the lines? Exactly, nothing. Just shenanigans.

3.0 was not the same with 3.1.
4.0 was not the same with 4.3
4.3 was not the same with 4.5
4.5 is not the same with 4.6
you even not reading answers...
And ok, can find a loot of project where is changed 60-80% of core but info is not changed = > then is better?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody change 60-80% the Core, even Aion Lightning Group has not changed the core more then the opcodes and adding the new features.
Do you change 80% the Core? If so, why do you not make your ovn Core from scratch?
Why do you the the source from others?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody change 60-80% the Core, even Aion Lightning Group has not changed the core more then the opcodes and adding the new features.
Do you change 80% the Core? If so, why do you not make your ovn Core from scratch?
Why do you the the source from others?

Basically there was once a team that made an aion core in java, and now people use there work and add onto it. then people tell them to add credit to it. even though most of the credit is to the original developers.

We could code our own from scratch, but people find it easier to rip from other peoples work cause there lazy/leechers.

that's my viewpoint on the subject anyways :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically there was once a team that made an aion core in java, and now people use there work and add onto it. then people tell them to add credit to it. even though most of the credit is to the original developers.

We could code our own from scratch, but people find it easier to rip from other peoples work cause there lazy/leechers.

that's my viewpoint on the subject anyways :)

Exactly what I said.
This Core was made from Aion Unique. They stop to develop the Core and was taken from two Core Groups, which goes separate ways; Aion Lightning and ZettaCore.
ZettaCore goes imediately Closed Source, Aion Lightning stay a while Open Source. But after a big leack of ZettaCore, Aion Lightnig goes olso Closed Source, after Aio Core 2.1
Do the facts that in AL some developers were inactive, a part of active developers, goes with Magenic, and made Aion-Engine, which was based on ZettaCore. Magenik made for the first time the Windstream and later with 2.5 the Ingame Shop

The first Aion 2.5 stable Emulator was made by Aion Extreme with some help from Open Aion.
That was a source code which was later used from other like U3J, AionFree and many others.
Later after releasing the Battle Grounds as Open Source, Aion Extreme goes Closed Source too.
The ZettaCore was death.

The only one Core Group which still exists was Aion Lightning but that was still Closed Source.
Every next emulator released was made only from this Core Group.
Every next realeases which apear in public was leaks. The first developer group who use the Aion 2.7 and 3.0 leack emulator was Aion Extreme which made from a compiled gameserver, login and chatserver, a very stable source.
But even Aion Extreme was stolen, and Aion 3.0 apear in public as a leack.

Aion Lightning 2.7 was a leack from AL source code
Aion Lightning 3.0 was a leack from AL just compiled, because Aion Extreme made a source code from 2.7 and 3.0
Aion Lightning 3.5 was a leack from AL source code
Aion Lightning 3.9 was a leack from AL source code - used and developed from NextGen for public
Aion Lightning 4.0 was a leack from AL source code - used and developen from AL-Reloaded

Util.printSection("GameServerLog");
log.info("Aion Lightning Game Server started in " + (System.currentTimeMillis() - start) / 1000 + " seconds.");
log.info("==================================================");
log.info("Thanks to all who helped this project!");
log.info("Core Version: 4.5.0.0");
log.info("Copyright 2010-2014");
log.info("==================================================");

After this, Aion Lightnig Group was disolved.

Magenik comes after two years back to Aion emulator and take the Aion Lightning 4.0 source code and made ist to 4.3 and 4.5
After that, he goes Closed Source again and after short time he gives up.

As you can see, only Aion Unique, ZettaCore and Aion Lightning was Core Developer Group.
ZettaCore was death with the last release of Aion Extreme 2.5
The last Aion Lightning release is from Magenik who was the last Core Developer.

Last edited:
Back