Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ac-core 4.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why does it take so long for server emulators to be made? Not Aion has their server ready within days after a patch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why does it take so long for server emulators to be made? Not Aion has their server ready within days after a patch.

Fist of all SuneC is the best Aion Emulator developer, second he can access the KOR release month before NA relase.
So, he can parse the client and he can sniff the KOR server.
That means he already work on Aion 5.0.

That's the secret :)

BTW, NotAion, has no instances, no quests, no siege, no spawns, no drops. no housing, no crafting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fist of all SuneC is the best Aion Emulator developer, second he can access the KOR release month before NA relase.
So, he can parse the client and he can sniff the KOR server.
That means he already work on Aion 5.0.

That's the secret :)

BTW, NotAion, has no instances, no quests, no siege, no spawns, no drops. no housing, no crafting

don't forget me on your list :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, you can not spawn an item, just an NPC.LOL
You can just add an item.
You have a not correct or final parsed item_templates.xml

Code:
	<item_template id="110301880" name="Dark Lord's Ranger Jerkin" desc="1687609" name_desc="lt_torso_m2_idseal_ra_65a" level="65" mask="36940" category="JACKET" armor_type="LEATHER" max_stack_count="1" item_type="NORMAL" quality="MYTHIC" price="2149842" race="PC_ALL" restrict="0,0,0,0,0,65,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" bonus_apply="EQUIP" slot="8" equipment_type="ARMOR" max_enchant_bonus="0" max_enchant="15" m_slots="6" s_slots="2" exceed_enchant="true">
		<modifiers>
			<add name="EVASION" value="333"/>
			<add name="MAGIC_SKILL_BOOST_RESIST" value="219"/>
			<add name="MAGICAL_RESIST" value="170"/>
			<add name="PHYSICAL_DEFENSE" value="348"/>
			<add name="MAXHP" value="570" bonus="true"/>
			<add name="EVASION" value="87" bonus="true"/>
			<add name="PHYSICAL_DEFENSE" value="167" bonus="true"/>
			<add name="MAGIC_SKILL_BOOST_RESIST" value="68" bonus="true"/>
			<rate name="BOOST_HATE" value="-42" bonus="true"/>
			<add name="PROC_REDUCE_RATE" value="2" bonus="true"/>
		</modifiers>
		<actions>
			<remodel type="2"/>
		</actions>
	</item_template>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, you can not spawn an item, just an NPC.LOL
You can just add an item.
You have a not correct or final parsed item_templates.xml

Code:
<item_template id="110301880" name="Dark Lord's Ranger Jerkin" desc="1687609" name_desc="lt_torso_m2_idseal_ra_65a" level="65" mask="36940" category="JACKET" armor_type="LEATHER" max_stack_count="1" item_type="NORMAL" quality="MYTHIC" price="2149842" race="PC_ALL" restrict="0,0,0,0,0,65,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" bonus_apply="EQUIP" slot="8" equipment_type="ARMOR" max_enchant_bonus="0" max_enchant="15" m_slots="6" s_slots="2" exceed_enchant="true">
<modifiers>
<add name="EVASION" value="333"/>
<add name="MAGIC_SKILL_BOOST_RESIST" value="219"/>
<add name="MAGICAL_RESIST" value="170"/>
<add name="PHYSICAL_DEFENSE" value="348"/>
<add name="MAXHP" value="570" bonus="true"/>
<add name="EVASION" value="87" bonus="true"/>
<add name="PHYSICAL_DEFENSE" value="167" bonus="true"/>
<add name="MAGIC_SKILL_BOOST_RESIST" value="68" bonus="true"/>
<rate name="BOOST_HATE" value="-42" bonus="true"/>
<add name="PROC_REDUCE_RATE" value="2" bonus="true"/>
</modifiers>
<actions>
<remodel type="2"/>
</actions>
</item_template>
I think that the item_templates arent finished in this Version ^^

Sound

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Imma try this, guys i'm L2j developer but my girlfriend love Aion so i have to give a try for her just to play a bit
so i moved in 4.7 version where im fixing things.. but she saw this armor -.- duck MY LIFE
and now i try work on 4.8 pff cause girls..
but even if i have knowledge on java i dont know how aion works e.t.c so ill try with the template u said and ill report back

btw i added giga in his skype 1 month now to help him with java but didnt add me yet
i'm noob in aion (using files) but i can help anyway

Alright it works, if anyone can pm me or provide a way to remove licence cause im not gonna search all jar with decompiler to find the 1000 methods he added for licence, ill work on this 4.8 version.
So any way to remove licence?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any fix for greater healing pots? They don't dispel and cleric servants do not disappear. Trunk shot bugged also v: Also stormbringer motion not activating :/

Last edited:
Back