Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Update sql sometimes causes problems with old database, but it's necessary.
So i recommend creating a new.

You need to explore this emulator and know your options...
Go to ...\config\main\membership.properties, you will have the options.

Thank you very much!! I appreciate all your hard work and help. Your servers are great ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
God! I think I will just have to give up now. I have downloaded the server and tried many times to sort this out but it is not working. What is going on is that, I do the housing quests and get a studio. Everything seems okay at that time. And when I restart the client, the homeward bound skill gets greyed out. I must have tried it with 10 different characters and different accounts etc. I do not know if this is something to do with the client. I tried it on my friend's PC as well, still the same thing. I have no idea what is going on:(

Reaction score
God! I think I will just have to give up now. I have downloaded the server and tried many times to sort this out but it is not working. What is going on is that, I do the housing quests and get a studio. Everything seems okay at that time. And when I restart the client, the homeward bound skill gets greyed out. I must have tried it with 10 different characters and different accounts etc. I do not know if this is something to do with the client. I tried it on my friend's PC as well, still the same thing. I have no idea what is going on:(

Send me some images to see...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Send me some images to see...

I hope you can see these images. I haven't sent images here before so hope this is okay. I have posted one image of just after getting a studio. And one image of after restarting the client. Also I have no developer skills either. I have given my account access level 10 using Navicat.

This is in the game server console:

18:38:46.244 ERROR[pool-2-thread-26]: - Error during enter world 116058java.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEnterWorldService.enterWorld(PlayerEnterWorldService.java:427) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEnterWorldService$1.run(PlayerEnterWorldService.java:200) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292) [na:1.7.0_80]

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I hope you can see these images. I haven't sent images here before so hope this is okay. I have posted one image of just after getting a studio. And one image of after restarting the client. Also I have no developer skills either. I have given my account access level 10 using Navicat.

This is on the game server console:

18:38:46.244 ERROR[pool-2-thread-26]: - Error during enter world 116058java.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEnterWorldService.enterWorld(PlayerEnterWorldService.java:427) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEnterWorldService$1.run(PlayerEnterWorldService.java:200) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292) [na:1.7.0_80]

Bro start study files inside server you will know more couse you will never fix enything ..

Admin acces lvl are from 1-5 not 10..
# 5 - Admin
# 4 - Head-GM
# 3 - GM
# 2 - Jr.-GM
# 1 - Support
# 0 - Players

When you download new server pack just delete old all server with everthing what is there (folder Aion4.3_G-Robson26) . unpack new one and just turn on like before .
First start UniController (mysl and Apache) then go to AionServerPlay folder and start Start LS & GS & CS

and finish . For me all work perfect .

You created an Elyo? or Asmodian? You did the quests in Oriel? or Pernon?
Maybe it is necessary.

I don't remember.

I created an Elyos character and I did all housing quests in Oriel.

I do some quest to get studio after get studio i go blind house
without any problem .

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bro start study files inside server you will know more couse you will never fix enything ..

Admin acces lvl are from 1-5 not 10..

When you download new server pack just delete old all server with everthing what is there (folder Aion4.3_G-Robson26) . unpack new one and just turn on like before .
First start UniController (mysl and Apache) then go to AionServerPlay folder and start Start LS & GS & CS

and finish . For me all work perfect .

Alright, someone told me I should set access level 10. I have never set up servers and stuff before so I do not know how stuff work regarding these servers. I will do what you have said and see if that makes any difference. Thanks a lot!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Robson26, i sent you a private message about something that maybe will catch your intention, don't forget to see it ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Thanks!! but i don't have these errors, everything is fine as cinus said.
So it should be my problem. I am deleting everything I have in the folder at the moment and will download the server again and see how it goes. Thank you very much!

I have deleted everything and downloaded the server again and it seems to be working at the moment :D The homeward bound skill is still working so I wanted to test it out by buying a house but when I try to put a bid for a house it says ''you cannot make a bid now''. My character is level 30 and has enough kinah to buy it. So what is going on now I wonder?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You created an Elyo? or Asmodian? You did the quests in Oriel? or Pernon?
Maybe it is necessary.

I don't remember.

I created an Elyos character and I did all housing quests in Oriel.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@topaz, did you see what cinus wrote?

I do some quest to get studio after get studio i go blind house
without any problem .

It must be my problem again as others have said that it was working for them as well. This really is frustrating especially when you are a newbie and not very experienced when it comes to setting up servers. The original 4.3 by you went smooth but for some reason this update didn't go well for me unfortunately. Probably cuz I am not doing something right. Anyway, thank you very much for all your help. :)

Again, this server is great and thank you for all your hard work.. much appreciated ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
It must be my problem again as others have said that it was working for them as well. This really is frustrating especially when you are a newbie and not very experienced when it comes to setting up servers. The original 4.3 by you went smooth but for some reason this update didn't go well for me unfortunately. Probably cuz I am not doing something right. Anyway, thank you very much for all your help. :)

topaz, this is normal for those who are starting now, soon you get the hang :thumbup1:

Reaction score
I will add new update in the future...

- with new stats (test),
- new spawns in Katalam,
- some rework in npc_templates,
- new buffs,
- new skills GM, (with GM access +1 skill,
but all skills add with Admin access).
- event FFA (test),
- new quartz.java (test),
- returnscrolls (test),
and more, i don't remember :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will add new update in the future...

- with new stats (test),
- new spawns in Katalam,
- some rework in npc_templates,
- new buffs,
- new skills GM, (with GM access +1 skill,
but all skills add with Admin access).
- event FFA (test),
- new quartz.java (test),
- returnscrolls (test),
and more, i don't remember :eek:tt1:

Great! Can't wait :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you give more information about add features? We will need test you adds, but we don't know what you do from previous version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back