Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You refer to the bases??
Everything works fine...

WARN: Don't use invisible mode to kill the Boss, this will generate a bug.

Hey, yeah, i edited the post because i only noticed that i had invisible mode on after i posted it, which was the cause for the issue. but yeah, im very sorry for the missleading

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank @Robson26 for the amazing release and perfect work on these files.
Second, I have been testing for quite a while your server and following the thread and getting the updates and trying to find bugs, so far, everything seems to be working fine, so I would like to ask you if you have a To-Do list to fix stuff that is currently broken or not working properly, and if you do, can you share it?
And the third would be, would you allow me to make this server public? I'm willing with a couple friends to try and release it to the public soon, some friends miss this patch and would like to play it, so if you allow me, i would definitely make it public and give you all the credits, of course. This is kinda the reason why i asked if you have a to-do list with stuff that is broken or not working, because then i can tell my public what to do and what not to do or what is not working.

Edit:
If you allow me to make it public, I would like to know if you could recommend me settings that i would need to host this as: RAM, CPU and etc. I don't think ill have a big public, probably around 20-50 people.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank @Robson26 for the amazing release and perfect work on these files.
Second, I have been testing for quite a while your server and following the thread and getting the updates and trying to find bugs, so far, everything seems to be working fine, so I would like to ask you if you have a To-Do list to fix stuff that is currently broken or not working properly, and if you do, can you share it?
And the third would be, would you allow me to make this server public? I'm willing with a couple friends to try and release it to the public soon, some friends miss this patch and would like to play it, so if you allow me, i would definitely make it public and give you all the credits, of course. This is kinda the reason why i asked if you have a to-do list with stuff that is broken or not working, because then i can tell my public what to do and what not to do or what is not working.

Edit:
If you allow me to make it public, I would like to know if you could recommend me settings that i would need to host this as: RAM, CPU and etc. I don't think ill have a big public, probably around 20-50 people.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!!
Yes friend, i do repairs in my free time and i don't have a list of bugs to fix :(:
The truth is that people report problems and i do the repairs, all in free time :wink:
Yes you can make it public, no problem but i don't share source code for obvious reasons :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As always Robson26 your releases are unparalleled! I was curious, do you have any plans on releasing any clients with Vandal and Daevonian skills? Or could you recommend a nice working one? If not, that's fine. Was just curious and hoping since your releases and fixes are always the best. Either way keep up the great work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love your one clicks better, so much easier for noobs like me lol but I understand :) Thank you again for your hard work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello again, everything works however the mouse fix doesn't.
Anything on that ? Moved all the files to the right place but maybe I missed a command to put (-win10-mouse-fix).
It says in the Aion.bin but didn't find where to put them.

Reaction score
Hello again, everything works however the mouse fix doesn't.
Anything on that ? Moved all the files to the right place but maybe I missed a command to put (-win10-mouse-fix).
It says in the Aion.bin but didn't find where to put them.

You did the test here?

Example:

@Echo off
echo Starting Aion 4.3 Server...

start bin32\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -win10-mouse-fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Didn't try that, hold on.

Edit : Alright it worked, thanks. :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

EDIT: Nobody tested player warehouse and legion warehouse!!???

Hey Robson26 I'm trying to create a North American 2.7 server, I need someone to help me, few things are missing to put the server online, I have excellent ideas for mechanics in the game, modesty, I want to send messages to NCsoft so that I can help them create an incredible Aion Classic, I see that you are a very active member in the forum, if you are interested, we can set up a partnership to open this server, I guarantee that if you listen to my ideas you will be excited about the server, I play this game since its launch, I know everything about the game and I know all the potential that the developer wasted with the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EDIT: Nobody tested player warehouse and legion warehouse!!???

I will try it later)

but i'am view youre code, and nothing changed in ItemSplitService

try youself
if item (for exemple - enchant stone 120 level) is in warehouse, and i add more stone 120 level by split, items add in to closed cell :)

Reaction score

I will try it later)

but i'am view youre code, and nothing changed in ItemSplitService

try youself
if item (for exemple - enchant stone 120 level) is in warehouse, and i add more stone 120 level by split, items add in to closed cell :)

Yes that was verified, i changed some things...
Update in the future, maybe.

Hey Robson26 I'm trying to create a North American 2.7 server, I need someone to help me, few things are missing to put the server online, I have excellent ideas for mechanics in the game, modesty, I want to send messages to NCsoft so that I can help them create an incredible Aion Classic, I see that you are a very active member in the forum, if you are interested, we can set up a partnership to open this server, I guarantee that if you listen to my ideas you will be excited about the server, I play this game since its launch, I know everything about the game and I know all the potential that the developer wasted with the same

Sorry but i don't appreciate 2.7, Aion 4.3 is better in my opinion :8:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yes that was verified, i changed some things...
Update in the future, maybe.

Sorry but i don't appreciate 2.7, Aion 4.3 is better in my opinion :8:

Oh I see, well if you change your mind and you can help us, my friend and I have been mmorpg players for many years, we have played countless mmorpgs, we have years of experience with Aion, we have excellent ideas for creating an epic server, I would say that much better than the official himself was, we just need a programmer to join us both, if you are interested in at least listening to us, please contact me, I read and reread practically all your posts in the Aion tab and I hope that you can think of helping us

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a display problemmap levels and small map
:?:

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

thank youFor your help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem is related to the client, this is not on server.

I am thinking of a Texture concern :huh:

Hello,
everything works but
when
I change language
I have the problem with the interface card
how to change the texture or find another client
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back