Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but all this you find on the forum, you can search :wink:

My problem is I have never been exposed to mmo server software before - figuring it out based on a wealth of enterprise server experience, however, there is alot here. What appears to be the same emulator through searching appears as aion-lightning, aion-ultimate, aion-emu - In a search for some documentation on all the config files, I found the following:

However, the old site, freenode channel, etc. appear dead, so don't know where else to ask - Has documentation died for this emu? I'm aware I can search the forum, but without knowing the project history, etc. it's hard to know what's relevant to this specific version/fork, what applies to a totally different server file altogether, etc.

I'm happy to learn, it's just a mess for someone new to the block to navigate and asking for a little help getting started.

Does anyone know if there is a documentation wiki or repo that exists somewhere that applies to the emu in this thread? Looking for a sort of "these settings are available, they are stored in XX.conf or in ABC table in the al_gameserver DB".

Last edited:
Reaction score
My problem is I have never been exposed to mmo server software before - figuring it out based on a wealth of enterprise server experience, however, there is alot here. What appears to be the same emulator through searching appears as aion-lightning, aion-ultimate, aion-emu - In a search for some documentation on all the config files, I found the following:

However, the old site, freenode channel, etc. appear dead, so don't know where else to ask - Has documentation died for this emu? I'm aware I can search the forum, but without knowing the project history, etc. it's hard to know what's relevant to this specific version/fork, what applies to a totally different server file altogether, etc.

I'm happy to learn, it's just a mess for someone new to the block to navigate and asking for a little help getting started.

Does anyone know if there is a documentation wiki or repo that exists somewhere that applies to the emu in this thread? Looking for a sort of "these settings are available, they are stored in XX.conf or in ABC table in the al_gameserver DB".

Take a look at this, maybe it can help...

Aion Wiki: https://forum.ragezone.com/f585/wiki-aion-server-952453/

GameServer Setup (This can be used in 4.3): https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-core-v4-7-5-a-1073648/

Make Aion EMU ONLINE: https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-emu-online-1002808/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robson26 Is there a way to add gameserver\config\main\broker.properties to this version? I want to increase the 15 item limit for broker listing, and possibly the 8 day time as well...

Reaction score
@Robson26 Is there a way to add gameserver\config\main\broker.properties to this version? I want to increase the 15 item limit for broker listing, and possibly the 8 day time as well...

Hi, thanks!! I had forgotten to add BrokerConfig.java in the source code and also broker.properties in ...\config\main. lol...
Pls test it!! New link to server added.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also I max leveled a character by increasing XP in database and copying quest status from another character who was ascended etc. already and then went and purchased all skills from the skill trainer and used on the character - but the resulting max level Ranger cannot equip ranged weapon (bow) (nothing happens when you right click the item). Is there a skill missing or something we need to add?

Reaction score
Also I max leveled a character by increasing XP in database and copying quest status from another character who was ascended etc. already and then went and purchased all skills from the skill trainer and used on the character - but the resulting max level Ranger cannot equip ranged weapon (bow) (nothing happens when you right click the item). Is there a skill missing or something we need to add?

I don't recommend that you do this, it's at your own risk.
Use the GM panel if necessary... Alt + F1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What files do I need to replace with new ones specifically for the broker update? Just broker.properties and the stuff in the /libs directory?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Is there a way to add a config item for the # of listings a character can have on the broker? It's limited to 15 total currently. For smaller servers, this would be helpful to be a configurable value.

Unable to cancel broker listings - Not sure if we were able to cancel prior to this change or not.

Reaction score

Is there a way to add a config item for the # of listings a character can have on the broker? It's limited to 15 total currently. For smaller servers, this would be helpful to be a configurable value.

Unable to cancel broker listings - Not sure if we were able to cancel prior to this change or not.

This is done in the source code, the default is 12 but i added it to 15.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Robson, the link to your server files in the first post is down. Is there a working link somewhere?

(Nevermind, it just worked for some reason. XD)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Robson26 Wow man, these are the best server files I've seen. Am I correct in saying that these are the most complete server emulator files out there?

Reaction score

@Robson26 Wow man, these are the best server files I've seen. Am I correct in saying that these are the most complete server emulator files out there?

They are probably and this is free :wink:
But i'm a little frustrated, my desire is that these files could be 99% done,
almost everything was rewritten on source code, it took me about 3 years :$:
But the process is slow, that's why i don't continue, i just do small repairs
and now i'm focused on the Tera Classic source code.
I started to work on Black Desert but i came back to the Tera, why in my opinion Tera is much better :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

They are probably and this is free :wink:
But i'm a little frustrated, my desire is that these files could be 99% done,
almost everything was rewritten on source code, it took me about 3 years :$:
But the process is slow, that's why i don't continue, i just do small repairs
and now i'm focused on the Tera Classic source code.
I started to work on Black Desert but i came back to the Tera, why in my opinion Tera is much better :wink:

Oh I totally agree, Black Desert is just a weird game in general. But I'm glad you keep fixing these files too. They run great, its as close to an actual retail server that you can get. Awesome stuff!

Just a question though, which things in these 4.3 files aren't working atm? Like, anything major?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh I totally agree, Black Desert is just a weird game in general. But I'm glad you keep fixing these files too. They run great, its as close to an actual retail server that you can get. Awesome stuff!

Just a question though, which things in these 4.3 files aren't working atm? Like, anything major?

I didn't find anything major, off course it's not perfect but its great. Like if you have some time and can rework all the npc loot for all npc_id and check all spawn, you could find something missing or not working retail like. But don't worry about it, its only small things here and there that needed to be fixed. In general this emulator is great.
I vouch for Robson's emulator, actualy for all his works here. He did an amazing job fixing and reworking.
Go ahead and try it, if you like Aion you will have a lot of fun with this emulator.

Reaction score

There are no critical bugs.
It's like BrunoDM said, something that need to improve, are the drops and some spawns.

"Enjoying the occasion" please test this drop, it's an old file but maybe it's better...

Last edited:
Reaction score
@BrunoDM i just did this fix :eek:tt1:
I had to put distance between the Npcs to works fine :eek:tt1:

New link added.

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back