Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A simple implement...
You can now add the name to the server :wink:

EDIT: Symbol for Premium account and Vip account was fixed...

Looking nice :D the link of server was update with new things ? or not ?

I was sick 1 week so i cant test so much ..

Let me know is somthing need to check and what to focus ? I will happy to check it .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys
Could someone help me to configure the internal and external ip?

I can't get a friend to enter to test the server

I have the port 2106 and 7777 open in the mode

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Base reset is working fine...
Reset happens on Wednesdays at 9:00 am :wink:
Nobody tested, so i did it myself :closedeyes:

Sorry I never left turn on for so long server. I resting i bit now from pc. Focus more on health. Maybe next week I will make some tests :mellow: that be more helpful if you tell what exactly you want we test or focus more on. When I check last time katalam walkers (patrol) was still not work. And shugo tomb.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Most everything I've tested works great. However I've got an issue with any type of open world pvp. Duels don't work, nor does cross-faction combat. The enemy shows up as red like normal, you're able to target each other; but skills and auto attacks don't fire off. //kill and //res work on the other faction, /inspect works as well. Just can't fight. Used multiple accounts of different access levels. I've not tried in reshanta, or any pvp instances yet.
I've searched this thread and I might have missed something.
I'm very new at this, please help.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hello thanks for report the problem...
I haven't done this test, do you talk about any specific event? or about normal pvp?
Anyway i need time to check this, i can only do that online, but i'm still offline.

Thank you again!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

This is regarding normal pvp.
My tests were: 2 different computers running their own client. 2 accounts with level 0 access. 1 asmo and 1 elyos, both level 20-21, with the first mission in the starting towns complete. I put them both in Morheim near Kellan's Cabin and had them try to attack each other.
The weapons draw, they auto approach, and the battle music starts but nothing else.
I was going to try instanced pvp later this weekend, maybe a dredge, an arena or kamar battlefield and see what happens there.

Take your time, I really appreciate the work you've done on this project.

Hello thanks for report the problem...
I haven't done this test, do you talk about any specific event? or about normal pvp?
Anyway i need time to check this, i can only do that online, but i'm still offline.

Thank you again!!

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Ok, did you take the test with rift activated on region? or not?
I found a strange line of code in PvpService, i don't know if it will solve but test this please...

Updated server link.

Sorry i updated the link again :/:

Other fixes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I used the file on the updated server link and there was no change.
Yes, the test was done with the rift active in the region.
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back