Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Robson,
I found one more bug, maybee it bug in all version of AL emu

For legion warehouse if you put item by split function, i can put unlimited items to legion warehouse

For player warehouse, i can put unlimited items by split function, after expand one line in player warehouse, and before sql will not updated

Reaction score
Hi Robson,
I found one more bug, maybee it bug in all version of AL emu

For legion warehouse if you put item by split function, i can put unlimited items to legion warehouse

For player warehouse, i can put unlimited items by split function, after expand one line in player warehouse, and before sql will not updated

Ok, i will check this. Thanks!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client servers that are uploaded to mega and mediafire are of different versions or are they the same version?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, so I did everything, the game launches and all and I can connect but at the 'server list' when I try to connect myself it says "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)". I have followed this video and did it 3 times in a row, spending my entire day on it and still the same problem. Could there be any other programs that needs to be changed (move to an older version of a program) ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

The client servers that are uploaded to mega and mediafire are of different versions or are they the same version?

Yes, they are the same version.

Hello, so I did everything, the game launches and all and I can connect but at the 'server list' when I try to connect myself it says "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)". I have followed this video and did it 3 times in a row, spending my entire day on it and still the same problem. Could there be any other programs that needs to be changed (move to an older version of a program) ?

The forum has information about it, you should search.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

search version.dll + no ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the function gameserver.quest.stigma.slot = 0 not working properly?
I set it to 0 and leveled to 65 but no stigma slots were opened.
The gameserver.autolearn.stigma = 0 seems to be working properly though, but it will add all the stigmas.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is the function gameserver.quest.stigma.slot = 0 not working properly?
I set it to 0 and leveled to 65 but no stigma slots were opened.
The gameserver.autolearn.stigma = 0 seems to be working properly though, but it will add all the stigmas.
I think before was ok. I check today again and its not working .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think before was ok. I check today again and its not working .
Is there a way to add manually on database? I found how to add inventory slots, but couldn't find where to open the stigma slots.
I think the quest for opening the stigma slots arent working either, i tried to do them and when i clicked at the quest on the npc it had an error message.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have figured that if this option is on false activated gameserver.simple.secondclass.enable, and I do the ascension quest and the level 20 quest for the first stigma manually it will open my stigma slots afterwards.
I would also like to know if these are all the ports that need to be forwarded on NAT in order to make my server public: 3306, 7777, 2106, 9014.

Also, thanks for the files and the updates and the help with the questions.

Reaction score

I have figured that if this option is on false activated gameserver.simple.secondclass.enable, and I do the ascension quest and the level 20 quest for the first stigma manually it will open my stigma slots afterwards.
I would also like to know if these are all the ports that need to be forwarded on NAT in order to make my server public: 3306, 7777, 2106, 9014.

Also, thanks for the files and the updates and the help with the questions.

The forum has tutorials that can help...
Here's an example Make Aion EMU ONLINE

New server link added...
New database was added...

Warn: if you use the old update then you must update the database

The files are in... \AionGameServer\sql\Updates_Sqls.

Delete two tables with...

- delete_column_1
- delete_column_2

Create two tables with...

- players_1
- players_2

Done.

tidalpoo test the player warehouse and legion warehouse pls!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The forum has tutorials that can help...
Here's an example Make Aion EMU ONLINE

New server link added...
New database was added...

Warn: if you use the old update then you must update the database

The files are in... \AionGameServer\sql\Updates_Sqls.

Delete two tables with...

- delete_column_1
- delete_column_2

Create two tables with...

- players_1
- players_2

Done.

tidalpoo test the player warehouse and legion warehouse pls!!

Thanks a lot man, everything seems to be working fine now.
If its not too much too ask, could you explain how the schedule works? how to set times and the timezone.
Anyway, if you can't, still thank you a lot.

Reaction score

Thanks a lot man, everything seems to be working fine now.
If its not too much too ask, could you explain how the schedule works? how to set times and the timezone.
Anyway, if you can't, still thank you a lot.

Go to: \AionGameServer\config\main\gameserver.properties

and look for...

# Real GameServer Time Zone ID (to fix Daylight Saving offsets and used by Auto Events)
# See:
# Before that set -Duser.timezone switch in JAVA_OPTS variable for correction, for example, -Duser.timezone=Etc/GMT-2
# Default: empty (not overridden)
gameserver.timezone = ADD HERE (example: Etc/GMT-2)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Go to: \AionGameServer\config\main\gameserver.properties

and look for...

# Real GameServer Time Zone ID (to fix Daylight Saving offsets and used by Auto Events)
# See:
# Before that set -Duser.timezone switch in JAVA_OPTS variable for correction, for example, -Duser.timezone=Etc/GMT-2
# Default: empty (not overridden)
gameserver.timezone = ADD HERE (example: Etc/GMT-2)

Yeah, that one i kinda thought it would be just that, the only thing i don't know is to set Duser.timezone switch in JAVA_OPTS variable for correction.
Anyways, thanks again, regarding the schedule in time.
Taking this as an example:
<siegeTime>0 0 21 ? * MON,WED,SUN</siegeTime>
Does this mean, this fortress will be vulnerable every monday, wednesday ans sunday at 21:00 (9pm)?
If i chage it, to lets say <siegeTime>0 30 21 ? * MON,WED,SUN</siegeTime>
It would be, monday, wednesday and sunday at 21:30 (9.30pm)?
Thanks, and sorry for bothering you with these questions, hehe

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files &amp;amp; Client

Yeah, that one i kinda thought it would be just that, the only thing i don't know is to set Duser.timezone switch in JAVA_OPTS variable for correction.
Anyways, thanks again, regarding the schedule in time.
Taking this as an example:
<siegeTime>0 0 21 ? * MON,WED,SUN</siegeTime>
Does this mean, this fortress will be vulnerable every monday, wednesday ans sunday at 21:00 (9pm)?
If i chage it, to lets say <siegeTime>0 30 21 ? * MON,WED,SUN</siegeTime>
It would be, monday, wednesday and sunday at 21:30 (9.30pm)?
Thanks, and sorry for bothering you with these questions, hehe

I recommend you just change here... <siegeTime>0 0 21 ? * MON,WED,SUN</siegeTime>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just noticed my cooldowns are bugged, they are all 10-15s, even skills like iron skin that have a 10min cd when i use it, it gets only 12s cd...
did i duck something up?

Reaction score
That worked for me.
Thanks a lot Robson, you are the best.

You refer to the bases??
Everything works fine...

WARN: Don't use invisible mode to kill the Boss, this will generate a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back