Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1416171819202122232425262728 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client
    I followed falkes guide and still same problem, on both my VPS and on my PC... this is the error my gameserver gives now
    NioServer Initialization Error: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bindjava.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:463) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:455) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:67) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:123) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) [AL-Game.jar:na]20:33:54.630 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error!java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error! at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:135) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    67Posts

I'm having the same problem, my gameserver won't load anymore and it says adress already in use, it was working normally before

Mine was working fine, i don't know what happened, i've tried every single set up configuration that i could found on ragezone and i still get the same error on gameserver.
    Login works normally though, i can open the game and login, but it will say that the server is down.
    Any idea why?
    21:32:53.091 INFO [main]: - Server listening on all available IPs on Port 7777 for Game Connections
    21:32:53.094 ERROR[main]: - NioServer Initialization Error: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
    java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:463) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:455) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:67) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
    at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:123) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
    at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) [AL-Game.jar:na]
    at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) [AL-Game.jar:na]
    21:32:53.095 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error!
    java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error!
    at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:135) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
    at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
    at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
    Last edited by I_Satelite_I; 30-11-20 at 12:37 AM.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    628Posts

@cinus you put this server online and had the same problem?? i can't test online now.
    You use the latest update?

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    67Posts

I tested on another computer and i could launch the server with hamachi, but when i tried to log in on my other PC with a different internet,i got could not connect to the autorizathion server, dunno if its something with hamachi, but now im sure i can't launch the server on my pc because i fucked something up.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    143Posts

@Robson I will check after I wake up . I didn't turn on long time after issue with my hard drive.

https://ibb.co/KNyXBmS

Its look like all ok . guys make mess again in them files that it .
    Last edited by cinus; 30-11-20 at 12:17 PM. Reason: check it

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    628Posts

Guys!! Be Careful to talk about buy or sell, because this is against the rules...
    Follow the forum rules... Forum Rules

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

Sorry i didn't know, what about the other question? Is there a place where I could find a personalized 5.8 server? with a pvp set up? bg, ffa, recharger etc?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    628Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Storm173 View Post
    Sorry i didn't know, what about the other question? Is there a place where I could find a personalized 5.8 server? with a pvp set up? bg, ffa, recharger etc?
    If you search you will find the source code, is a leak and need fix.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think of this!!???

7.7 NA...

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

http://prntscr.com/vt65s5

Doing in free time

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robson26 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

7.7 NA...

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Doing in free time
    You are really good at what your doing, I dont think i have seen a cleaner server than your 4.3. Everything works on it, literally. So, I think it will be another really great job from you.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    628Posts

Speaking in 4.3, i will release a new update soon with more fixes.

I decided to do this because i would like to see many private servers with these files.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

Speaking in 4.3, i will release a new update soon with more fixes.

I decided to do this because i would like to see many private servers with these files.
    thats really good to know!! altho not many people deserve that, its always good to know that there are people like you out there!

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    143Posts

- - - Updated - - -

7.7 NA...

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Doing in free time

I dont like this 7.x or even 5.x game maybe in client 7.7 but 4.3 server with new items and all old maps that sounds good :D

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    67Posts

Hey guys, I have a question.

Once i port forward on my router and ask my ISP to also forward it, do i have to do something on windows too?
    I ask that because i figured that the error I was getting was because of a command i input on CMD in order to port forward on windows too, thats why it kept saying that the bind was in use.

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

@I_Satelite_I
    On windows you should only have to allow it through your firewall.
    A cmd to port forward on windows? You should use your router to route your ports keep it simple IMO.
    What ports already bound is the question. I would imagine your already running something that occupies that port.

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    67Posts

Thanks everyone whos helped, i have managed to put the server online on a VPS.
    Although its just for testing and supposedly a very easy job, I feel really proud of myself lol

Thanks @Robson26 for everything, if I ever put the effort of trying to put a server online, i would definitely use your work and of course, provide you the deserved credits.
    Last edited by I_Satelite_I; 02-12-20 at 11:13 PM.

Advertisement