Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 161819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 417
  1. #376
    Newbie BlackKiro is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

    Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client
    Hello, I'm trying to create a private server with your files, but before doing so I would like to know if I can ?
    Second, I'm creating a custom launcher myself to launch the game, however I'm having trouble doing so.
    I ain't a noob at coding but C# is quite tricky and I still have some issues with it.
    Do you know someone or a guide that could help me doing a launcher that launches the game ?
    I already watched a pretty good tutorial, but it launches a .exe and here we launch it with .bin so the code is different.
    You seem to know what you're doing here so maybe you got answer about that.
    Thanks.

    Here's the tuto I used : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjZQo03YdA
    Last edited by BlackKiro; 20-12-20 at 09:07 PM.

  2. #377
    Member haxorgaz is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    belgiumLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

    Ayone have L10N French /RU / German ?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Robson26 Under Unix i have a probleme only with GameServer

    2020-12-27 17:46:42,545 ERROR [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler [ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler.java:38] Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stack map frameException Details: Location: com/aionemu/gameserver/utils/javaagent/JavaAgentUtils.checkObjectCallback()Z @90: iload_3 Reason: Error exists in the bytecode Bytecode: 0000000: 2ac0 0017 2ab4 003b 01b8 0041 4c2b b600 0000010: 4499 0007 03a7 0007 03a7 0003 3e2b b600 0000020: 4699 000e 2bb6 004a c000 4cb6 004f 3e2a 0000030: c000 172a b400 3b01 1dbb 004c 595d 58b7 0000040: 0052 b800 564c 2bb6 0058 9900 0e2b b600 0000050: 59c0 004c b600 4fac 1dac 1dac Stackmap Table: append_frame(@24,Object[#55]) same_locals_1_stack_item_frame(@28,Integer) full_frame(@47,{Object[#20],Top,Top,Integer},{}) same_frame(@88)java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stack map frameException Details: Location: com/aionemu/gameserver/utils/javaagent/JavaAgentUtils.checkObjectCallback()Z @90: iload_3 Reason: Error exists in the bytecode Bytecode: 0000000: 2ac0 0017 2ab4 003b 01b8 0041 4c2b b600 0000010: 4499 0007 03a7 0007 03a7 0003 3e2b b600 0000020: 4699 000e 2bb6 004a c000 4cb6 004f 3e2a 0000030: c000 172a b400 3b01 1dbb 004c 595d 58b7 0000040: 0052 b800 564c 2bb6 0058 9900 0e2b b600 0000050: 59c0 004c b600 4fac 1dac 1dac Stackmap Table: append_frame(@24,Object[#55]) same_locals_1_stack_item_frame(@28,Integer) full_frame(@47,{Object[#20],Top,Top,Integer},{}) same_frame(@88) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(GameServer.java:447) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:169) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Working now.

    Other problem.

    With all rates 1x Loot gold and Abyss point is very important.
    Loot Tables Buges and Abyss table bugged.

    Server NOK for Live private Server

  3. #378
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    708Posts

    Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

    Any fix for this?
    Portal for "Brigadier Indratu" Instance Campaign

    https://ibb.co/HzKrt7q
    https://ibb.co/WptMQ2V
    https://ibb.co/StjchMH
    Last edited by yokohiro; 29-12-20 at 03:34 PM.

  4. #379
    G-Robson26 here... :) Robson26 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    636Posts

    Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

    Quote Originally Posted by haxorgaz View Post
    Ayone have L10N French /RU / German ?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Robson26 Under Unix i have a probleme only with GameServer

    2020-12-27 17:46:42,545 ERROR [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler [ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler.java:38] Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stack map frameException Details: Location: com/aionemu/gameserver/utils/javaagent/JavaAgentUtils.checkObjectCallback()Z @90: iload_3 Reason: Error exists in the bytecode Bytecode: 0000000: 2ac0 0017 2ab4 003b 01b8 0041 4c2b b600 0000010: 4499 0007 03a7 0007 03a7 0003 3e2b b600 0000020: 4699 000e 2bb6 004a c000 4cb6 004f 3e2a 0000030: c000 172a b400 3b01 1dbb 004c 595d 58b7 0000040: 0052 b800 564c 2bb6 0058 9900 0e2b b600 0000050: 59c0 004c b600 4fac 1dac 1dac Stackmap Table: append_frame(@24,Object[#55]) same_locals_1_stack_item_frame(@28,Integer) full_frame(@47,{Object[#20],Top,Top,Integer},{}) same_frame(@88)java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stack map frameException Details: Location: com/aionemu/gameserver/utils/javaagent/JavaAgentUtils.checkObjectCallback()Z @90: iload_3 Reason: Error exists in the bytecode Bytecode: 0000000: 2ac0 0017 2ab4 003b 01b8 0041 4c2b b600 0000010: 4499 0007 03a7 0007 03a7 0003 3e2b b600 0000020: 4699 000e 2bb6 004a c000 4cb6 004f 3e2a 0000030: c000 172a b400 3b01 1dbb 004c 595d 58b7 0000040: 0052 b800 564c 2bb6 0058 9900 0e2b b600 0000050: 59c0 004c b600 4fac 1dac 1dac Stackmap Table: append_frame(@24,Object[#55]) same_locals_1_stack_item_frame(@28,Integer) full_frame(@47,{Object[#20],Top,Top,Integer},{}) same_frame(@88) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(GameServer.java:447) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:169) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Working now.

    Other problem.

    With all rates 1x Loot gold and Abyss point is very important.
    Loot Tables Buges and Abyss table bugged.

    Server NOK for Live private Server
    It works for me, which client you are using? has images?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by yokohiro View Post
    Any fix for this?
    Portal for "Brigadier Indratu" Instance Campaign

    https://ibb.co/HzKrt7q
    https://ibb.co/WptMQ2V
    https://ibb.co/StjchMH
    Thanks for report.
    Add this in... \data\static_data\spawns\Npcs and done.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #380
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    708Posts

    Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

    Quote Originally Posted by Robson26 View Post
    Thanks for report.
    Add this in... \data\static_data\spawns\Npcs and done.
    very very ty bro.

  6. #381
    G-Robson26 here... :) Robson26 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    636Posts

    Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

    Aion 7.7 NA...

    Norsvold added, works fine

    Last edited by Robson26; 30-12-20 at 09:22 PM.

  7. #382
    Member haxorgaz is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    belgiumLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

    Look first bug on the second quest Eyos.
    The Bags looting other stuff.
    And the bag is all time clicable and lootable.
    Was big bug

    Loot table on all was broken