Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.7 by Aion Core

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have made a text guide in English for everyone who doesn't like pausing videos continuously. In this example the password will just be YOURSQLPASSWORD, obviously don't use it unless you're just playing locally:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////// AION 4.7 Install Guide
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1) Go into AC-Chat\Config\chatserver.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.

2) Go into AC-Login\config\network\database.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.

3a) Go into AC-Game\config\network\database.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.

3b) Go into AC-Game\config\network\ipconfig.xml, and change <ipconfig default=""> to be the Wireless LAN Network Connection IPv4 address (for local play) or your global IP (for online with other computers outside of your network).

3c) Go into AC-Game\config\network\network.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.

3d) Go into AC-Game\config\main\gameserver.properties, and edit the gameserver.version to match the client (found in client\version.ini).

4) Load Navicat Premium and make a connection to the Vertrigo MySQL server using username: root, password: YOURSQLPASSWORD.

5) Make two new databases, ac_server_gs and ac_server_ls. Right-click each and select Execute SQL, and select the respective query with none of the tickboxes selected.
NOTE: IF YOU GET AN ERROR ABOUT INVALID SYNTAX ON level_up_date, EDIT THE QUERY TO USE A TIMESTAMP OF CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.

6) Right-click My Computer, and click Properties. Click Advanced System Settings, then click the Environment Variables button.

7) Click the New button for User variables, call it PATH, and for the value, just hit your spacebar once.

8) Click the New button for System variables, call it CLASSPATH, and make the value ".;" (without quotes).

9) Click the New button for System variables, call it JAVA_HOME, and make the value the path to the included JavaHotFixOn folder.

10) Scroll down in System variables to find the Path variable, and exit the existing Java path (mine was C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;) to be "%JAVA_HOME%\bin;" (without quotes).

11) Open AC-Chat and run StartCS.bat. Use number 1 for the cmd option on the screen.

12) Open AC-Login and run StartLS.bat. Use number 1 for the cmd option on the screen.

13) Open AC-Game and run StartGS.bat. Use number 1 for the cmd option on the screen.

14) Copy the bin32 folder and Play Aion.bat file to the game client folder.

15) Edit the Play Aion.bat file, and change the IP inside to match the IP you used in step 3.

16) Run the client! It can take a while to load the NCSoft screen, and it might look like it is stuck, but just wait a few minutes and it should have changed by then to be the game client log-in screen.

17) Log-in with any details you want! It has an auto-register function for your database.

NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO BECOME AN ADMIN, READ BELOW!!

18) Open Navicat Premium, open the ac_server_ls database, and then open the account_data table. Change the access_level datacell for your account to 10.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Possible bug when talking to Fulla, the Soul Healer in Akarios Village:

2015-04-24 22:26:57,095 Error handling client (crux) message :[C] 0x118 h
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.DialogService.A(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onDialogSelect(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.A.h.runImpl(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:39) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:264) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
where the source build?
this server complete compile

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fdswesley - Aion 4.7 by Aion Core - RaGEZONE Forums

help me guys ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone give me link to 4.7.5.6 client ? The current version (4.7.5.17) is not working with this emulator and I have problems with the new Aion-Core 47515...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using this files with Geodata which released on AC forum,runs very well
I got only 1 question for this server file.
Will this server files expire or having any limitation?
not trying to be punk,I haven't touch Aion server for 2 years
Some information could be very old,need someone to give me a correct answer
Thanks !

Reaction score
Hi i have an error and i cannot fint a ways to connect the web to sql even my config iscorrect..

im using xampp 1.7.1 and heres the error
CDbException
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody know why all Aethercrafts doesn't work on that client?
GF client doesn't have that problem.
fdswesley - Aion 4.7 by Aion Core - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings,

Trying to decipher this error message:

2017-07-18 06:16:00,717 ERROR [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler [null:-1] Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.getTime(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.geSpawnHour(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.canSpawn(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.TemporarySpawnEngine.spawn(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.TemporarySpawnEngine.spawnAll(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]

This appears just after rift initiation though I suspect its unrelated... it could be.

I assume I have spawned something manually without removing it - and now it doesn't like something. I suspect I need to find where thats stored (possibly database) and remove them.

My Gameserver won't startup and connect to the Login and Chat servers - I'd like to avoid resetting whole database.

Hoping one of you knows a solution... when I get time I'm going to backup the database and rebuild it with scripts and see if that solves the issue - if it does I know I need to find something there.

Thanks for any help. :)

*** UPDATE *** I solved this by deleting my emulator files except for the CONFIG folder and replacing them with fresh ones.

The clue that put me on to attempting this as the fix was another thread on RageZone.com wherein users had issues with source_sphere.csv or waypoint.csv in world.pak file.

This suggested there is non-database customization stored outside of the config folder which made it a good candidate to try because what is important is all in the database anyway.

Last edited:
Back