• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion 5.3 files

Reaction score
Which JDK is used? Because i am getting errors... with 9

Unrecognized VM option 'UseSplitVerifier'
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After clicking on "Arcade Upgrade Event icon" (client 5.4) client crash...
Any fix ?
This only works in 5.3 client sir:thumbup1:

Any updates regarding to "Pressing "M" for map getting disconnected or send log?"
Hi guys, as i see this forum section are a little "Dead", i come here to revive this great game sharing 5.3 Server files (NA/EU)...

I really didn't test it very well because haven't time because my family (Yes, i grow up and now have a wife and little girl xD)

This share is for you, can test, report and i'll gonna try to fix in free time, this already have many instances from 5.1-5.3 working and another lefting and many other features who i guess you gonna love ;)

This server files have support to:

*New skills, Transformations and all related to High Daevas.
*Instances like "Fire Temple Memory", "Garden of Knowledge" and another working retail like (some instances lefting)
*Quests
*Luna Event (Including Shop and can be customized)
*Arcade Upgrade Event
*World Buff Feature
*Golden Arena
¨*Tournament Arena
*Geodata Working, only few maps not loaded (This i'll share later because of size and my crapy net)
*Ascension buff, Veteran Buff, VIP Buff, Legion buffs, Base buff and many more Working
*Another features i don't remember right now >.<

Credits:
NCSoft
Aion Lightning
AionGer Team
And other individual developers :D

Pls test, comment and try to get a clean threat :D

Server Files - MEGA

GEODATA - MEGA <-- Only activate if you have at least 8GB RAM and only for test and developing purposes

PD: If like pls let me know with a thank you! :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with the server if someone could help me please

Attachments

• Sin título - Aion 5.3 files - RaGEZONE Forums
    Sin título.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 61
Back