Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.3 files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, as i see this forum section are a little "Dead", i come here to revive this great game sharing 5.3 Server files (NA/EU)...

I really didn't test it very well because haven't time because my family (Yes, i grow up and now have a wife and little girl xD)

This share is for you, can test, report and i'll gonna try to fix in free time, this already have many instances from 5.1-5.3 working and another lefting and many other features who i guess you gonna love ;)

This server files have support to:

*New skills, Transformations and all related to High Daevas.
*Instances like "Fire Temple Memory", "Garden of Knowledge" and another working retail like (some instances lefting)
*Quests
*Luna Event (Including Shop and can be customized)
*Arcade Upgrade Event
*World Buff Feature
*Golden Arena
¨*Tournament Arena
*Geodata Working, only few maps not loaded (This i'll share later because of size and my crapy net)
*Ascension buff, Veteran Buff, VIP Buff, Legion buffs, Base buff and many more Working
*Another features i don't remember right now >.<

Credits:
NCSoft
Aion Lightning
AionGer Team
And other individual developers :D

Pls test, comment and try to get a clean threat :D

<-- Only activate if you have at least 8GB RAM and only for test and developing purposes

PD: If like pls let me know with a thank you! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like not only section dead) game dead )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.
Can you fix Item_template ?

Note*
1.Item_template Error Row 11213
2.Item ID 100001386 Error burn_defefd5 <------ burn_defend
3.Spawn Gather Error Row 2378 Gelkmaros 220070000

Thank you a2003430453

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.

Note*

and
Message: Attribute name "x5" associated with an element type "spot" must be followed by ' = ' character

T^T I don't know.

Let me check when arrive at home and share fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.

Note*

and
Message: Attribute name "x5" associated with an element type "spot" must be followed by ' = ' character

T^T I don't know.

item_templates.xml ---->11213
<idian burn_attack="29" burn_defend="12"/> </item_template> <item_template id="100001387" name="Triumphant Legion's Sword" desc="1599779" name_desc="sword_legion_n_l1_10a" level="10" mask="138316" category="SWORD" weapon_type="SWORD_1H" attack_type="PHYSICAL" max_stack_count="1" item_type="NORMAL" quality="LEGEND" price="5" race="PC_ALL" restrict="10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10" bonus_apply="EQUIP" equipment_type="WEAPON" slot="3" max_enchant="10" m_slots="3" exceed_enchant="true"> <actions>

220070000_Gelkmaros.xml ----->2378
<spot x="1464.81" y="2767.51" z="428.526" h="33"/>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, anyone has the ClientFiles also? My aren't working. >,>

Is this Error caused by "0x01 SM_LOGIN_FAIL and closing connection after that."? Am I right?
Ingame im getting "No game nerv erinnert s available to the authorization server."

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thank you for sharing,

these files same as rev839 from Falke_34 Forums?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Run Sever Successful but I'm not have Client and launcher support.
Server write 5.1.0.0 use Client 5.1 or 5.3?

Who can test it? tell me please.

T^T ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok now Run Sever and Client Successful. Thank you all

Markox - Aion 5.3 files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits not removed. They're here...

Sorry!! I am not persecuting you but we must really recognize the authors of this work.

Bro, im not taking credits from anyone, i give credits to real coders, they not are the real coders, i was working with they and all they do is buy from another people and change name, that's coding? but if you want can give credits to him if make you fell happy, and btw you are same IP from they xD!
not casual i guess >.<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys, as i see this forum section are a little "Dead", i come here to revive this great game sharing 5.3 Server files (NA/EU)...

I really didn't test it very well because haven't time because my family (Yes, i grow up and now have a wife and little girl xD)

This share is for you, can test, report and i'll gonna try to fix in free time, this already have many instances from 5.1-5.3 working and another lefting and many other features who i guess you gonna love ;)

This server files have support to:

*New skills, Transformations and all related to High Daevas.
*Instances like "Fire Temple Memory", "Garden of Knowledge" and another working retail like (some instances lefting)
*Quests
*Luna Event (Including Shop and can be customized)
*Arcade Upgrade Event
*World Buff Feature
*Golden Arena
¨*Tournament Arena
*Geodata Working, only few maps not loaded (This i'll share later because of size and my crapy net)
*Ascension buff, Veteran Buff, VIP Buff, Legion buffs, Base buff and many more Working
*Another features i don't remember right now >.<

Credits:
NCSoft
Aion Lightning
AionGer Team
And other individual developers :D

Pls test, comment and try to get a clean threat :D

<-- Only activate if you have at least 8GB RAM and only for test and developing purposes

PD: If like pls let me know with a thank you! :thumbup1:

Wow, you have make a great work! And you will fix Bugs in your Free Time?

This is my Emulator, all People can Download in my Forum and we fix the Bugs not you!

Delete this Download!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, you have make a great work! And you will fix Bugs in your Free Time?

This is my Emulator, all People can Download in my Forum and we fix the Bugs not you!

Delete this Download!

Im not fixing because im not working in AION anymore, AION is dead for me long time ago, just share for ppl here and when have some free time fix some minor stuffs, ppl like you always trying to get files from another teams and always stay at same point, you never fix a real thing, i have many exp from you ppl, because of that i give away aion like many other friends, aion community is full of leechers and nobody commits...

If dont like so no comment and just share at least compilate stuffs if want to help, i stil having access there and no see a commit from Aion-Ger developers, only see same stuffs fixed at another really great developers teams

And BTW im not elling this my emu, at least can read if want to talk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi markox file server working on NA Client to?

EU, some opcodes and stuffs change a little

so i didn't test in NA because im not working in aion emu's long time ago

Back