Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.3 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is 5.3 the latest client, and can you provide a link to just the Falke_34 launcher? I checked his client and server file threads and wasn't able to see a launcher file.

Cheers.

Here is an link i made, launcher from Falke Forum..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Since the Tutorials section contains no such thread except for a long time abandoned one where the OP went inactive a while ago, I hope someone can help me here:

I'm looking for one of two things...

either a complete (and understandable, no Russian or broken English please) tutorial on how to set up a LAN 4.7.5 server (5.3 doesn't work fine as people say after all) and connect to it? I do have a 4.7.5 client together with a set of files based on Gigatroon's server tutorial but I can't connect to that one because it shows the only server available on my list as Down ingame.

Or a working set of server files, SQL client, etc. (similar to 'Aion Ready Server' found in the Releases section) together with all files needed for the client to connect to that one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use this for NA 5.3 & EU 5.4 I test it OK

Markox - Aion 5.3 files - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
use this for NA 5.3 & EU 5.4 I test it OK

Those files you linked are meant to be extracted in the 5.3 client's directory in order to connect to the 5.3 server, right?

And can I download any 4.7.X 1click server fileset and just need to replace its server files with the 5.3 ones from this thread or do I also need to adjust any databases?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to make new database for your 5.3 setup. Theres a big difference between those two.

Why after pressing "M" or Map Table it goes Send error log or disconnected........

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damnit. Do you have a tutorial for that? The section on this forum provides no information about that at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you Musikero13, i can play but how can i use the map ? when i click "M" the game crash.
solution please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys still having some problems with item_templates.xml can anyone show me what exactly I need to edit? I tried copy and paste on the xml but didn`t work... thanks for the upload!

----------------------------

SOLVED

I was saving some stuff on the XML without noticing

#35 Quote Originally Posted by mucunfo View Post
Everything are connect successfully, but im getting this error:

Somebody can help me?

Im trying login in localhost using a NA 5.3 version (changed "enu" in l10n to "eng" and "eng.pak" correctly).
I cant do this with my EU 5.4 cuz i take send log" every time i try to open aion.

So... I changed NOIP too. I'm using metawind's aion 5x noip version and d3d8thk.dll

I dont know what to do now... Who can enlighten me?

Hm.. I've had this once after upgrading my java RTM. You could try a lower version. You can do this easily by taking the java-folder and place it on your harddisk, then set the path in the startup-script to the bin-folder of that java-release. This works for me too, i have a server running java 7, but my current aion-server is using java 6 this way

Can you give an exemple of how you did cuz I tried and didn't work for me =/ the server won't even start.

Thanks

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I see that these 5.3 server files already contain databases for loginserver and gameserver.

Does this mean, they are ready to use as is? Currently, I have a 4.7.5 server and wanted to know if I can replace its Chat, Game and Login folders with the 5.3 equivalents and connect using a 5.3 client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys still having some problems with item_templates.xml can anyone show me what exactly I need to edit? I tried copy and paste on the xml but didn`t work... thanks for the upload!

----------------------------

SOLVED

I was saving some stuff on the XML without noticing

Can you give an exemple of how you did cuz I tried and didn't work for me =/ the server won't even start.

Thanks

Sure:
In the batchfiles that you use to start the servers, you do this:
SET PATH="c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121\bin"

You can also add the java path to your existing path, if it's not already there. Then it looks like this:
set path=%path%;"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure:
In the batchfiles that you use to start the servers, you do this:
SET PATH="c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121\bin"

You can also add the java path to your existing path, if it's not already there. Then it looks like this:
set path=%path%;"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin"

Hey man thanks for the help I got the gameserver to start, but I'm now getting other message. Maybe it's my client version i got the 5.3.0.17 NA release. I'm gonna get other version and I'll try to run...
mNIOkQM - Aion 5.3 files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the help I got the gameserver to start, but I'm now getting other message. Maybe it's my client version i got the 5.3.0.17 NA release. I'm gonna get other version and I'll try to run...

Hi,
you are getting the exact same error as i did. I have given up for now, it's simply way too unstable to work with. So i decided to stop with this one. Maybe later, as a new and more stable version comes along, then i will try again.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
By the way, I'm not sure if this hasn't been mentioned but did you guys know this 5.3 fileset is an unapproved leak from Falke? As a result of this, he locked down his forum's 5.X section to prevent any more leaks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone here, I am Cuban and for a couple of years I am playing AION. Here in CUBA there is not much culture of what it is that game that most people have not seen, but there are a large group of people that if they have seen and it seems very good I have interesting. I would like if it is possible to mount this server here to play it. I would also like if it is possible some tutorial to do it because sometimes it gives me some problems. Greetings from CUBA and continue to grow the AION community around the world. G

Hello everyone here, I am Cuban and for a couple of years I am playing AION. Here in CUBA there is not much culture of what it is that game that most people have not seen, but there are a large group of people that if they have seen and it seems very good I have interesting. I would like if it is possible to mount this server here to play it. I would also like if it is possible some tutorial to do it because sometimes it gives me some problems. Greetings from CUBA and continue to grow the AION community around the world. G:thumbup1:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everyone here, I am Cuban and for a couple of years I am playing AION. Here in CUBA there is not much culture of what it is that game that most people have not seen, but there are a large group of people that if they have seen and it seems very good I have interesting. I would like if it is possible to mount this server here to play it. I would also like if it is possible some tutorial to do it because sometimes it gives me some problems. Greetings from CUBA and continue to grow the AION community around the world. G

Hello everyone here, I am Cuban and for a couple of years I am playing AION. Here in CUBA there is not much culture of what it is that game that most people have not seen, but there are a large group of people that if they have seen and it seems very good I have interesting. I would like if it is possible to mount this server here to play it. I would also like if it is possible some tutorial to do it because sometimes it gives me some problems. Greetings from CUBA and continue to grow the AION community around the world. G:thumbup1:

Since this 5.3 fileset is an unauthorized leak, you'd be best off using the 4.9 fileset. To access the maintained 5.X fileset from Falke's forum, you need 25 points on his forum to unlock the download link. While he suggests that it'd be better to use the 5.X files instead because of developing progress and such, having a 4.9 server would also be a good thing to keep up the dev support for that version. It still has its quirks and screwups and unfortunaly, I'm not a programmer or coder myself. In fact, I have some conditions that prevent me from understanding certain basic logics in computer languages at all. Best I can do is use the content and stumble across anything that feels out of the ordinary for me or is downright bugged with spitting errors etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi xSpeedx, i wanted to respond to your PM, but your mailbox is full... Can you clean up a bit? :):

Clean as a virgin's vulva now. Didn't know they only allowed 50 messages in total.

Back