Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
SERVER: [From Robson26]: Update to Aion 5.8... (Fix for Archdaeva quests) and other quests.

Added patch in Aion_Fix folder, patch to Fix Luna Shop, Lucky Dice and bin32.

Geodata fix for some places and etc...

Link:

I recommend that you rename the client folders and files:

-Client Aion 5.8\L10N\enu\data for Client Aion 5.8\L10N\ENG\data

-Client Aion 5.8\L10N\ENG... file enu.pak for ENG.pak and

-cc"1" for cc"2".

...\config\main\gameserver.properties...

# GS config's:
# ============================
# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : KOR : 0 / NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
gameserver.country.code = 2

This way you will have better compatibility with the server. Enjoy!!

Edit: Launcher.bat with NO-IP(version.dll) included. [Posted by Robson26.]

Client link :

Alternative Client Link:

full sv and client [Posted by phamvuong9383]

THIS SERVER IS RELEASED BY ROBSON26, NOT ME. THANK YOU.

Torrent for Client Aion 5.8 NA:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OMG, Thank you so much :D I am a newbie so I do not know how to set this up can you please tell me how to set this up if you can? Or help me out on teamviewer if you have time? Should I use NA client or EU client? I have a DreamAion 5.8.0.49, will that be alright with this? And what should I put in Navicat connection name, host, port, username and password? I have SPP Aion 5.8 will that be a problem? But the SPP Aion is not much fun since the high level mobs and instance bosses do not drop anything and a lot of quests are not working. That is why I wanted another working Aion 5.8 so I can play on my own. Thank you so much for this <3

Reaction score
OMG, Thank you so much :D I am a newbie so I do not know how to set this up can you please tell me how to set this up if you can? Or help me out on teamviewer if you have time? Should I use NA client or EU client? I have a DreamAion 5.8.0.49, will that be alright with this? And what should I put in Navicat connection name, host, port, username and password? I have SPP Aion 5.8 will that be a problem? But the SPP Aion is not much fun since the high level mobs and instance bosses do not drop anything and a lot of quests are not working. That is why I wanted another working Aion 5.8 so I can play on my own. Thank you so much for this <3
It's already set up and you can use that client, add Administrator level 5 to access GM skills,
so that you can do more damage.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your quick reply :D I am worried about how to set up Navicat though. What details should I enter when the new connection window appears? And can I still keep SPP Aion5.8 database? It looks like SPP Aion5.8 uses the same port, username and password as well I think. So will I still be able to use the same port? Or will I have to delete SPP Aion5.8 connection? Thank you ever so much for your help x

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your quick reply :D I am worried about how to set up Navicat though. What details should I enter when the new connection window appears? And can I still keep SPP Aion5.8 database? It looks like SPP Aion5.8 uses the same port, username and password as well I think. So will I still be able to use the same port? Or will I have to delete SPP Aion5.8 connection? Thank you ever so much for your help x
Everything needs to be different otherwise you will have problems, the databases are not the same.

Edit: or if you decide to delete SPP Aion5.8.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So if I need to play on this server I will have to delete SPP Aion5.8 database right? And where will I find the information to enter into the new Navicat database for this server? Thank you so much for your help XD

Yes, SPP Aion 5.8 does not use the same port, it uses a different port sorry. But port 3306 is taken by the Aion 4.0-4.3 Serverfiles & client by you. I play on it all the time and really like it. Does this mean I will not be able to play on this 5.8 emulator? Does it have to be set up with the navicat for it to work? because without setting up navicat port for this, when I double click on login server, I get error :( Please help..

at com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:122)------ at com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCP.<init>(BoneCP.java:312) at com.aionemu.commons.database.DatabaseFactory.init(DatabaseFactory.java:103) ... 1 moreCaused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3609) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3541) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:943) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4113) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1308) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2336) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2369) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2153) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:792) at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:381) at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:305) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215) at com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCP.obtainRawInternalConnection(BoneCP.java:256) at com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCP.<init>(BoneCP.java:305) ... 2 more

OMG, it's working!!!! I stopped MYSQL then started the database and servers and it worked!!! Thank you so much for all your help, I appreciate it very much. x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use this Emu. I will not post the version with my corrections here.

yes its working but this thing have a lots of missing things and lots of mess inside.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson26 it is a chance to enable on this server VIP ranks because i look closer to database and i dont see vip table and i just thinking it is a chance to add this table

This is from Aion 5.6 (but wont work because i get problem with quartz and not only)
topaz - Aion 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok after restore clean DB all looks good

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion 5.8...
Its to much mess inside some files. Luna shop totally fucked up. only 5% of this file are correct i mean productid="xxxxxxxxx"

Client shows totally different items and when you craft you get totally different items.

Now i working on it to fix them all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small update for Luna Shop, but still need some fix :)
topaz - Aion 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need take a look to my old 5.6 server and see where is this thing. any way Robson if you want i can share this patch for you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wow! It's great when you know what you are doing unlike me lol. How do you get those luna coins?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't get it topaz you have your own server right you ask on forum for command and still nothing.

best way to get luna is add straight in data base go to your database al_server_ls open table account_data and find column "luna" add how much you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back