Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!
I with my Helpers found some bugs. Could some help me with fixes? If not, just know about these bugs :)
1)When I tried to buy some items from NPC (example 207027 and etc), nothing happens, things do not fall into the inventory and items for purchase will not be charged. As we have seen, this is a problem with all the NPCs that sell items for more than 2 things.
2)The second bug is similar to the first (example 203812 and etc), they sell products for AP, instead of the kinah, but that's not all, we also found that if the character has at least a few thousand Abyss Points, all sold well, for Kinah. This is the problem with all similar NPC also.
GiGatR00n - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM - RaGEZONE Forums
3)When riding on any pet at some locations, crossing any area (as shown in the example picture), from point A to point B, the use of transport stops. Launching the transport again and before you reach the next area, the whole procedure is repeated. It's only in Poeta and Ishalgen ;)
GiGatR00n - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM - RaGEZONE Forums
4)Here also is bug with Alliance Kisk's (example 184000023 and etc). When you put nick anywhere, it's not right shows the number of registered persons and the duration.
5)Also we have 100% SendLog, when we try to Enchant Items in fight mode. (not only when enchant, when unpacking boxes, etc).

PS:In any case, this is the best server with source in Internet. Thank you for attention, hehe. If we find yet any shortcomings, I will write here.
PS2: My English is not very good, so I wrote this with Google Translator :D

use my compel server i have made fix of that...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, first of all, i would like to give you a BIG THANK YOU for this release of AION. I've spent sometime playing around in this release and there are 2 questions that i would like to ask you.

1. Mob aggro somehow doesn't work: I tried going into a high level teritory (even opposite race teritory as well) but the mobs just ignored me. Is there anything that could went wrong when i setup the server and patch the client or it's just a bug?

2. Character's stats modifying: Is it possible to modify my character stats in order to make him/her stronger so that I could deal more damage to boss?

I hope that you could answer these 2 questions of mine. Thank you in advance & wish you a wonderful day.

Cheers,
IoHL

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, first of all, i would like to give you a BIG THANK YOU for this release of AION. I've spent sometime playing around in this release and there are 2 questions that i would like to ask you.

1. Mob aggro somehow doesn't work: I tried going into a high level teritory (even opposite race teritory as well) but the mobs just ignored me. Is there anything that could went wrong when i setup the server and patch the client or it's just a bug?

2. Character's stats modifying: Is it possible to modify my character stats in order to make him/her stronger so that I could deal more damage to boss?

I hope that you could answer these 2 questions of mine. Thank you in advance & wish you a wonderful day.

Cheers,
IoHL

First response: you must be logged in neutral mode, just type //neutral cancel and can be attacked by mobs and bosses...

Second: to get stronger character can use some GM commands but right now i didn't remeber exactly what command you must use, in new emus we working with GM console ingame

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello Evrione!
anyone knows solution, win10 system working Java virtual machine?
Old win7 work 1-2 years , and now win10 not:D

Please help me win10 work Java virtual machine to emulator :)

2016-06-06 15:47:30,707 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stack map frame
Exception Details:
com/aionemu/gameserver/utils/javaagent/JavaAgentUtils.checkGlobalCallback()Z @84: iload_2
Reason:
Error exists in the bytecode
Bytecode:
0x0000000: 120f b200 8501 b800 884b 2ab6 008a 9900
0x0000010: 0703 a700 0703 a700 033d 2ab6 008a 9900
0x0000020: 0e2a b600 8cc0 0048 b600 8e3d 120f b200
0x0000030: 8f01 1cbb 0048 595d 58b7 0091 b800 944b
0x0000040: 2ab6 0095 9900 0e2a b600 97c0 0048 b600
0x0000050: 98ac 1cac 1cac
Stackmap Table:
append_frame(@21,Object[#53])
same_locals_1_stack_item_frame(@25,Integer)
full_frame(@44,{Top,Top,Integer},{})
same_frame(@82)

java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stack map frame
Exception Details:
com/aionemu/gameserver/utils/javaagent/JavaAgentUtils.checkGlobalCallback()Z @84: iload_2
Reason:
Error exists in the bytecode
Bytecode:
0x0000000: 120f b200 8501 b800 884b 2ab6 008a 9900
0x0000010: 0703 a700 0703 a700 033d 2ab6 008a 9900
0x0000020: 0e2a b600 8cc0 0048 b600 8e3d 120f b200
0x0000030: 8f01 1cbb 0048 595d 58b7 0091 b800 944b
0x0000040: 2ab6 0095 9900 0e2a b600 97c0 0048 b600
0x0000050: 98ac 1cac 1cac
Stackmap Table:
append_frame(@21,Object[#53])
same_locals_1_stack_item_frame(@25,Integer)
full_frame(@44,{Top,Top,Integer},{})
same_frame(@82)

at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]

I problem no solved, please help Win10 64 bit system solved :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, if possible any share downgrade of 4.9 for 4.7.5.x pls :eek:tt:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good build, there are some bugs with quests, but fixable =)))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. just let me 30min and i'll attach the tempering patch here.

I made this patch for Tempering Solution Rates. All you have to do is Apply this patch on your downloaded svn and Compile Again.

and also i put back the original author name which was removed by leechers.

Howto Use:
=========
Open \config\main\rates.properties
Code:
# ----------------------------
# Tempering (Authorize) Rates:
#  (by GiGatR00n v4.7.5)
# ----------------------------
# Default: 5
# Maximum: 10
gameserver.rate.tempering = 5

and change tempering rate between 1 to 10​

Download Patch Here:
View attachment 153455

Iam trying to Apply the Tempering Patch but i'm getting this error if anyone can help me. Thx Already!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there a way to modify enemy stats to sort of create a solo type experience on the private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aioncore 4.7.5

console.log + warn.log

Can you not record?

How not to save..Please tell us..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This Mega link is full Aion Client v4.7.5.x.

Can anyone help please? I am using this client and I set up everything according to the guide. My server is running but when I try to run the client I always get "This program isn't available in your country error". I even renamed RUS folder in l10n along with the .pak file in it to ENU.

Here is my bat file. Help please! Thank you!

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Can anyone help please? I am using this client and I set up everything according to the guide. My server is running but when I try to run the client I always get "This program isn't available in your country error". I even renamed RUS folder in l10n along with the .pak file in it to ENU.

Here is my bat file. Help please! Thank you!

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

Download the main english client from the NCSOFT launcher and patch it with the files and drag the bat over on then main client it will work perfect.

Aion web download:

Me and fallenfate figured out a lot of these errors. From him helping me setup my server :)

Put Community First
Reaction score
Me and @fallenfate figured out a lot of these errors. From him helping me setup my server :)

We need to start chatting again haha, sorry mate work has been stupidly insane...

Did you ever figure out how to fix the game crashing when identifying some soulbound items in Windows 64-bit? Whenever I play and pick-up a soulbound item, if I try to identify it the game crashes, but on reboot it then works? Seems like an issue when it's initially assigned to player inventory and isn't assigned to memory correctly, so it just dies?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Download the main english client from the NCSOFT launcher and patch it with the files and drag the bat over on then main client it will work perfect.

Aion web download:

Me and fallenfate figured out a lot of these errors. From him helping me setup my server :)

I did exactly what you said but the installer downloads the latest client. I use the files in ( ) to replace the files in the main client. I still get the "This program is not available in your country error".

Here is the same .bat file I use...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi coldwin your problem is that your clients country not match your server
you need to see what country you have in your L10 folder then edit this file in your server to match

look for this in gameserver.properties

# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : KOR : 0 / NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
gameserver.country.code = 1

if you have eu in your L10 folder then you need to set code = 2

regards
copyright inc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi coldwin your problem is that your clients country not match your server
you need to see what country you have in your L10 folder then edit this file in your server to match

look for this in gameserver.properties

# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : KOR : 0 / NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
gameserver.country.code = 1

if you have eu in your L10 folder then you need to set code = 2

regards
copyright inc

Thank you!

Reaction score
Is there a possibility of running this server with 4GB only? Like closing certain instances?

lowest is 8 GB recommend is 16 GB

It's possible to run a server with 4GB as with Windows XP but must set something in the files .bat before:

> gameserver start file .bat set " -Xmx1280m " (1280 is the max I can set with my PC (Windows XP 4GB + minimum normal standard program/driver in background) to don't have any error to launch the game server, so just try with your own PC by set +10 or -10 but if all is oky and got something like "error java memory", just set less usage memory by trying like -10 per -10 until that will run well)

> loginserver start file .bat set " -Xmx16m "

I always do it with all Aion's emulator since the beginning, I don't have any problem...
But the best, it's to don't play on the PC where the server is running, example like for me, my laptop is the server & play with my desktop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
i also have Questions - Ingame my Chatchannels are not working. When i will do an Group-Question, he says: "You are not connected to a Chatchannel".I can just write in "Say"-ChannelGameserver and Chatserver are connected.If i log out, chatserver says "Player logout <Playerid>"
-New Chars can not get 65,choose class without quest and have all Stigma-Slots freeI tried so much:Always: Second-Class:True; Stigma-Slot 0; Stigma-Autolearn 10- Start Level 65, Max Level 66, Missing passiv Skills since Level 10, Cleric can't wear chain or Shield- Start Level 9, Max Level 10, Missing Skills since 1- Start Level 1, Max Level 10, cant teleport from ishalgen to pandaemonium without munin- Start Level 1, with Prologue-Quest to Level 9, Second-Class, with "a new Skill"-Quest to 65, and now there are missing Stigma-Slotsand so on, and so on.
I wish to start with 65, all Stigma-Slots ... and all aktive and passiv Skills.How is this to setup?

And
- the alternativ Chat, also doesnt work - "no permission"
- Server-Time doesnt change, doesnt matter which timezone i write down

Last edited:
Back