Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I this version i found some problem.
About Garbage Collector.
If You set it in "gameserver.properties" to working every 5 minutes (nothing matter how many) and if You run this server everything is ok, this GC is scheduled and start working after this 5 minutes. But he should working every 5 minutes not just 1 time.
Garbage Collector never working again, only one time.
Please check this, or maybe that should be.
Is this need to be recoded or its ok ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
loadfail!
Quest_Q1007.html
(htmlPageId 23)
(QuestId 1007)

"AC-Game\data\scripts\system\handlers\quest\ascension\_1007ACeremonyinSanctum.java"

Please help me!

GiGatR00n - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM - RaGEZONE Forums

Put Community First
Reaction score
Some quests seem to not be completed in these files, I've found. I don't have a specific list but I've had this too on occasion.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some quests seem to not be completed in these files, I've found. I don't have a specific list but I've had this too on occasion.

Is there any point to try a file from other assemblies? For example, 3.5, 4.0 or higher?

Put Community First
Reaction score
Not sure? The quests seem to be simple HTML files from the look of the error message, if that's the case they likely exist somewhere in the client directory. HTML is easy to write, why it's in that format I have no idea, but you could research the quest to fill in the gaps or try to find them in other versions of the game client, perhaps.

Unless the HTML files are compiled into other data formats, then I'm not sure how you'd go about that. I haven't poked too deeply into development of this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a slight problem :(

I've been using this release (awesome, by the way, thank you!) for a while and it was working great, I playe last night and everything was fine, but today when i try to launch I get an error in the GS launcher, and I've got no clue why since I didn't change anything... Help me, please :(

2017-06-01 19:46:49,715 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine [SpawnEngine.java:325] Spawned 900220000 [1] : 12017-06-01 19:46:49,799 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine [SpawnEngine.java:340] Loaded 263058 npc spawns2017-06-01 19:46:49,799 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine [SpawnEngine.java:341] Loaded 60584 gatherable spawns2017-06-01 19:46:49,800 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.RiftService [RiftService.java:157] Init Rifts...2017-06-01 19:46:49,924 ERROR [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler [ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler.java:52] Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.getTime(TemporarySpawn.java:81) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.geSpawnHour(TemporarySpawn.java:57) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.canSpawn(TemporarySpawn.java:106) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.TemporarySpawnEngine.spawn(TemporarySpawnEngine.java:100) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.TemporarySpawnEngine.spawnAll(TemporarySpawnEngine.java:52) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:326) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]

EDIT: nevermind, it fixed itself for some reason

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,
someone know how to fix this bug?
cImVTGE - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM - RaGEZONE Forums

zsohgw2 - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM - RaGEZONE Forums

HP does not change

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone else have the problem that server won't save your character location? ;-;

TNT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anybody got the client that is used uploaded on google drive ? media and mega suck so bad with the limit they place ;/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to use Chinese to create the role name, how should I set it up?

name.properties

gameserver.name.characterpattern = ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Base flag is null

Every time I open the GS, the spawnattacker is normal when attacking the base, like this:

15:39:52.340 INFO [pool-2-thread-4]: - Legat kill ! BOSS: Irigani Warmarshal (231646) in BaseId: 76killed by RACE: ELYOS

But after a while (or a few hours), the base will start to make errors, and all the NPCs in the base will disappear, like this:

16:13:53.700 WARN [pool-2-thread-8]: - Exception in a Runnable execution:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Base:76 flag is null!
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.base.Base.spawnAttackers(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.base.Base.chooseAttackersRace(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.base.Base$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) ~[ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]

Then the base will have the same problem one after another.

Finally, all the bases in the game will become empty.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Base flag is null

Every time I open the GS, the spawnattacker is normal when attacking the base, like this:

15:39:52.340 INFO [pool-2-thread-4]: - Legat kill ! BOSS: Irigani Warmarshal (231646) in BaseId: 76killed by RACE: ELYOS

But after a while (or a few hours), the base will start to make errors, and all the NPCs in the base will disappear, like this:

16:13:53.700 WARN [pool-2-thread-8]: - Exception in a Runnable execution:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Base:76 flag is null!
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.base.Base.spawnAttackers(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.base.Base.chooseAttackersRace(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.base.Base$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) ~[ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]

Then the base will have the same problem one after another.

Finally, all the bases in the game will become empty.

check all things that related to attaker - in npc_templates
after check if server correctly "doing" after attacker kill base boss (what happening).
profit)
also you may try to do something like if base spawns NULL or if base spawn not Asmodians or Elyos or Balaures - than respawn balaures)

that is only food for your brains

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
check all things that related to attaker - in npc_templates
after check if server correctly "doing" after attacker kill base boss (what happening).
profit)
also you may try to do something like if base spawns NULL or if base spawn not Asmodians or Elyos or Balaures - than respawn balaures)

BTW, if it possiable to change the ent time of

that is only food for your brains
After listening to your suggestion.

I entered the game to observe the status of the base and recorded it.

And I found that the base did not capture Balaurs RACE value because only Asmodians or Elyos or NPC were in the base's system, but the Balaur attacker's race was: DRAKAN, so it could not match the occupational race of the base.

Therefore, I wrote a judgment in the BossDeathListener to judge :

If the base is killed by an attacker of race DRAKAN, the base will be occupied by race: NPC.
Then it succeeded~~~~thank you!

btw, can I change the enter time of Dredgion or Kamar Battlefield?

I changed it in autogroup.properties, but still not working.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi!

House database error:

2019-06-03 11:22:18,805 Could not store studio data. Duplicate entry '3001' for key 'address_2'com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '3001' for key 'address_2' at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor449.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:na] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_95] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_95] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:360) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:971) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3887) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3823) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2435) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2530) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1907) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1199) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.insertNewHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:161) [na:na] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.storeHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:116) [na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.storePlayer(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerLeaveWorldService.startLeaveWorld(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.A.OB.runImpl(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:39) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:264) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_95]

What is the solution?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi!

I get this error several times at startup and only starts with deleting time:

2019-06-05 07:42:52,769 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 439098 is already taken, fatal error!!!com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 439098 is already taken, fatal error!!! at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.lockIds(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.getInstance(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]

Reaction score
Hi!

I get this error several times at startup and only starts with deleting time:

2019-06-05 07:42:52,769 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 439098 is already taken, fatal error!!!com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 439098 is already taken, fatal error!!! at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.lockIds(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.getInstance(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
Hi!I realized that the webshop mail causes the double ID.t.I don't know how to be deleted automatically. Maybe someone has an idea?

Back