Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do other versions of the game client also run?
In any case, this is a problem on the computer, possibly due to the fact that Windows 11 does not support older game clients.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do other versions of the game client also run?
In any case, this is a problem on the computer, possibly due to the fact that Windows 11 does not support older game clients.
Other Aions like global servers, all work fine, but of all the versions I tried to open, none worked. I believe it is something with the .bat file

If there was another way to open it other than through this file, I believe it would work. A launcher maybe or something like that.

The strangest thing is that my cousin also uses windows 11 in the same version as mine and everything works normally on his computer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this once again confirms that the problem is on your computer
but i already formatted my computer, there's nothing else i can do.. at least, all the possible solutions i found, none worked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to fix using these files -->
when I try to open it with bin64 I don't get the sendlog, however, the game doesn't open the same way.. I click, the startup logo appears and nothing happens :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should then check your settings or try to boot as bin32,
check your Launcher settings too.
I said bin64, because in the files you sent it is already directed to bin64, but if I put it to bin32, the sendlog error remains the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Russian client, maybe this can help -->
What language are you using your client??
I usually use it in English.. I'll download this client you sent me and I'll tell you if it worked. I'm already downloading the files, but I believe that's not the problem.

I'll edit the message shortly letting you know if it worked

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Robyson I tried with the client you gave me, but unfortunately, the error remains. Do you have any more ideas of what it could be?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Robyson I tried with the client you gave me, but unfortunately, the error remains. Do you have any more ideas of what it could be?
Maybe you should review your emulator settings, tutorials can help you...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I usually use it in English.. I'll download this client you sent me and I'll tell you if it worked. I'm already downloading the files, but I believe that's not the problem.

I'll edit the message shortly letting you know if it worked

Maybe you should review your emulator settings, tutorials can help you...

From what I've seen, everything is correct. As I said, the server is online and other people can enter and play normally. Only me, on my computer I can't log in.

I believe it has something to do with the .bat file on my computer. The strangest thing is that I already formatted the computer and the error remains the same.
Other people with the same operating system can access normally.

Reaction score
From what I've seen, everything is correct. As I said, the server is online and other people can enter and play normally. Only me, on my computer I can't log in.

I believe it has something to do with the .bat file on my computer. The strangest thing is that I already formatted the computer and the error remains the same.
Other people with the same operating system can access normally.
Try this Launcher, multiple languages are included...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back