True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    277Posts

Re: Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by copyright inc View Post
    hi coldwin your problem is that your clients country not match your server
    you need to see what country you have in your L10 folder then edit this file in your server to match

look for this in gameserver.properties

# GS Country Code (cc)
    # Examples : KOR : 0 / NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
    gameserver.country.code = 1

if you have eu in your L10 folder then you need to set code = 2

regards
    copyright inc
    Thank you!

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    277Posts

Is there a possibility of running this server with 4GB only? Like closing certain instances?

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,219Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwin View Post
    Is there a possibility of running this server with 4GB only? Like closing certain instances?
    lowest is 8 GB recommend is 16 GB
    Signature Removed by N4Y

Reason: Signature Rules Violation

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    lowest is 8 GB recommend is 16 GB

It's possible to run a server with 4GB as with Windows XP but must set something in the files .bat before:

> gameserver start file .bat set " -Xmx1280m " (1280 is the max I can set with my PC (Windows XP 4GB + minimum normal standard program/driver in background) to don't have any error to launch the game server, so just try with your own PC by set +10 or -10 but if all is oky and got something like "error java memory", just set less usage memory by trying like -10 per -10 until that will run well)

> loginserver start file .bat set " -Xmx16m "

I always do it with all Aion's emulator since the beginning, I don't have any problem...
    But the best, it's to don't play on the PC where the server is running, example like for me, my laptop is the server & play with my desktop.

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

smile Re: Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Hi,
    i also have Questions - Ingame my Chatchannels are not working. When i will do an Group-Question, he says: "You are not connected to a Chatchannel".I can just write in "Say"-ChannelGameserver and Chatserver are connected.If i log out, chatserver says "Player logout <Playerid>"
    -New Chars can not get 65,choose class without quest and have all Stigma-Slots freeI tried so much:Always: Second-Class:True; Stigma-Slot 0; Stigma-Autolearn 10- Start Level 65, Max Level 66, Missing passiv Skills since Level 10, Cleric can't wear chain or Shield- Start Level 9, Max Level 10, Missing Skills since 1- Start Level 1, Max Level 10, cant teleport from ishalgen to pandaemonium without munin- Start Level 1, with Prologue-Quest to Level 9, Second-Class, with "a new Skill"-Quest to 65, and now there are missing Stigma-Slotsand so on, and so on.
    I wish to start with 65, all Stigma-Slots ... and all aktive and passiv Skills.How is this to setup?

And
    - the alternativ Chat, also doesnt work - "no permission"
    - Server-Time doesnt change, doesnt matter which timezone i write down
    Last edited by SpieleLobby; 26-03-17 at 08:54 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    50Posts

I this version i found some problem.
    About Garbage Collector.
    If You set it in "gameserver.properties" to working every 5 minutes (nothing matter how many) and if You run this server everything is ok, this GC is scheduled and start working after this 5 minutes. But he should working every 5 minutes not just 1 time.
    Garbage Collector never working again, only one time.
    Please check this, or maybe that should be.
    Is this need to be recoded or its ok ?

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    14Posts

loadfail!
    Quest_Q1007.html
    (htmlPageId 23)
    (QuestId 1007)

"AC-Game\data\scripts\system\handlers\quest\ascension\_1007ACeremonyinSanctum.java"

Please help me!

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    981Posts

Some quests seem to not be completed in these files, I've found. I don't have a specific list but I've had this too on occasion.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    Some quests seem to not be completed in these files, I've found. I don't have a specific list but I've had this too on occasion.

Is there any point to try a file from other assemblies? For example, 3.5, 4.0 or higher?

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    981Posts

Not sure? The quests seem to be simple HTML files from the look of the error message, if that's the case they likely exist somewhere in the client directory. HTML is easy to write, why it's in that format I have no idea, but you could research the quest to fill in the gaps or try to find them in other versions of the game client, perhaps.

Unless the HTML files are compiled into other data formats, then I'm not sure how you'd go about that. I haven't poked too deeply into development of this.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

Hello everyone, I have a slight problem :(

I've been using this release (awesome, by the way, thank you!) for a while and it was working great, I playe last night and everything was fine, but today when i try to launch I get an error in the GS launcher, and I've got no clue why since I didn't change anything... Help me, please :(

2017-06-01 19:46:49,715 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine [SpawnEngine.java:325] Spawned 900220000 [1] : 12017-06-01 19:46:49,799 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine [SpawnEngine.java:340] Loaded 263058 npc spawns2017-06-01 19:46:49,799 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine [SpawnEngine.java:341] Loaded 60584 gatherable spawns2017-06-01 19:46:49,800 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.RiftService [RiftService.java:157] Init Rifts...2017-06-01 19:46:49,924 ERROR [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler [ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler.java:52] Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.getTime(TemporarySpawn.java:81) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.geSpawnHour(TemporarySpawn.java:57) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.spawns.TemporarySpawn.canSpawn(TemporarySpawn.java:106) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.TemporarySpawnEngine.spawn(TemporarySpawnEngine.java:100) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.TemporarySpawnEngine.spawnAll(TemporarySpawnEngine.java:52) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:326) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]

EDIT: nevermind, it fixed itself for some reason
    Last edited by Sophie Malherbe; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:08 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    11Posts

hello,
    someone know how to fix this bug?

HP does not change

Advertisement