Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to use NA Retail Client.

I personally didn't test it with EU (Gameforge) client but as i saw, it must be same as Na Retail Client.

and also don't forget to use correct NoIP DLL inside bin32 folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a client that works with this, the current Gameforge client works. Make sure you change gameserver.country.code in gameserver.properties to '2'.

Man the guys over at Aion-Core sure are salty about this... serves them right for abusing the GPL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its been a while since I touched Aion Server files (Way back AL Development).
Im here to confirm that the server works fine.

What I installed:
JDK 7
The Source provided in this thread

What I Did:
Installed XAMPP
Installed JDK 7
Set Environment Variable JAVA_Home and points it to the JDK 7 directory.
Compiled the Sources 1 by 1.
I did not use the Chat Server and I have disabled it on the Game Server config file.
Set the Game Server from the Database (ac47_server_ls) and match it to my game server config file.
Set up the Login Server to connect to the Login DB, likewise I did the same to Game Server to connect to Game DB.
Using the Simple Registration Found in this forum to reg an account.
Set the Config.php to connect to the Login DB.
Started the Login Svr, then Game Svr.
In the Tools folder, extract the win7 DLL or win8 DLL that matches your OS.
Use the NO-IP app and add your ip address. Then copy the edited DLL to your \bin32\ folder.
Start the game using the Launcher of your choice (I made my own). You can use Bat file as well.

And that's it. Works perfect!

Errors:
No major errors

Client:
Works with Gameforge (As of date)

What's new to me is the skill system. Seems its been so long that I forgot how to auto learn skills & stigmas. xD
Read through the config files (custom.properties) and enabled what should be enabled. But yea, wont work on my end.
Its not a big deal btw.

So, good luck to everyone, this release is recommended if you want to learn more about the server and stuff.

Edit:
To anyone who is new to this or wanted to take a look just like me. The previous (even old) tutorial still works the same. Just edit the No-IP stuff. Otherwise, wrong DLL or wrongfully edited DLL will crash your client or you get an error that says "DLL is corrupted".

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank You!

I appreciate you taking the time to do that, I will head on over and follow the tutorial!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank You!!
I used EU (Gameforge) client, and it's very nice work and connect localhost Aion server.
Then I want to connect another Aion server (WAN), so I put d3d8thk.dll produced by no_ip_gen.exe into bin32 dir.
A problem came up as follows.
GiGatR00n - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for taking time to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you follow all steps in tutorial, you never get any errors.

check your client version. it must be v4.7.5.18 otherwise you can't login to server.

PM me your "console.log"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I uses EU (Gameforge) client, and the Aion server works very well. Thank you once again.
Subsequently, there is a little problem about ingameshop, i.e. no gameshop icon shown as the image below.

Therefore, I put ingameshop.pak (from \AC-Tools\AC-Ingameshop\) into \l10n\ENG\Data\ (client).
A problem came up as the image below when I chose a character to start,

ingameshop.properties information:
# ----------------------------
# In game shop config's:
# Don't forget add on launcher -ingameshop
# Enable in game shop
# Default: false
gameserver.ingameshop.enable = true
# Enable gift system between factions
gameserver.ingameshop.gift = true
# allows gifts at all or no
gameserver.ingameshop.allow.gift = true

I opened Aion client using the following command line:
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uses EU (Gameforge) client, and the Aion server works very well. Thank you once again.
Subsequently, there is a little problem about ingameshop, i.e. no gameshop icon shown as the image below.

Therefore, I put ingameshop.pak (from \AC-Tools\AC-Ingameshop\) into \l10n\ENG\Data\ (client).
A problem came up as the image below when I chose a character to start,

ingameshop.properties information:
# In game shop config's:
# Don't forget add on launcher -ingameshop
# Enable in game shop
gameserver.ingameshop.enable = true
# Enable gift system between factions
gameserver.ingameshop.gift = true
# allows gifts at all or no
gameserver.ingameshop.allow.gift = true

I opened Aion client using the following command line:
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

Thank you for your help.

Since 4.7 ingameshop not packet at server side, now works trought the page, insert a shop in your web and all gonna be ok

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well after getting my feet wet with working on leon's emulator I'm gonna give this a shot too. But I think I might be screwed because my client version is 4.7.5.3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can some1 be so kind and give me a mega link for client? or i can download the current gameforge client maybe?

Back