Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, i tried but unfortunately still the same problem: "no game server is available to the authorization server (6)"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion 4.5:

Aion Reload rev.124:
Download:
- Tested and working with NA up2date 4.5 Client
- GEO working
- traders working
- Aetherteck working (skills are in testing)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
Would be cool if someone could upload the 1.9 client, i can't find it anywhere :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Client 1.9 test this

or google "Aion1.9.0.1_FullInstaller"

i have the client but no space to uplad the game :(
aioncool: thanks for upload but many errors by sql integration :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion 4.5:

Aion Reload rev.124:
Download:
- Tested and working with NA up2date 4.5 Client
- GEO working
- traders working
- Aetherteck working (skills are in testing)

Thx Aioncool

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download:
For TEST ONLY

-tested with AionEU 4.5 Up2date Client!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Falke34
I already googled a lot and couldn't find something useful but thank you I'll try this one!

I'm thinking about setting up an Aion 1.9 private Server for oldschool players, because After 2.5 Aion became very bad. That's why I need the client ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bitte teste den Link den ich zuvor gepostet habe.
Ein 1.9er Sever wäre nice, hatte die Idee auch schon, da ich aber leider kein Programmierer bin wird das nix.
Deswegen sind auch diese ganzen alten packs enstanden....
Und leider brauch ich für jedes bisschen english auch den translator sonst versteh ich nicht viel :(

Please test the link I have previously posted.
A 1.9.X Sever would be nice, the idea had already, as I unfortunately am not a programmer, the nix.
Therefore, even all these old packs are Originated ....
And unfortunately I need for every little bit english also the translator or else I do not understand much

It is very hard for me when i upload 12GB with my 16000 DSL!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Falke34
Der Link direkt funktioniert nicht, man muss schon zum Beispiel "Aion1.9.0.1_FullInstaller.part11.rar" hinten dran hängen, gibt insgesamt 24 parts die ich gerade am laden bin. Habe selbst auch nur eine 8.000er Leitung :D Was du machen könntest wäre den Installer in einzelne Parts packen und jeweils die Parts hochladen, dauert dann aber trotzdem lange genug. Ich versuche erst mal den Clienten über den Link von dir zu laden und dann muss ich mal schauen wie und wo ich das hochlade, kann auch in der FH hochladen da hab ich ne wesentlich bessere Leitung.

The link itself doesn't work, you have to add "Aion1.9.0.1_FullInstaller.part11.rar", there are 24 parts. I by myself have 8K Mbit/s bandwidth. What you could do is to split the client into parts and then upload them, but this would still take much time. First I'll try to get the client by your link, then I have to see how and where I will upload the client. I maybe can upload in in the university, the bandwidth there is much better than mine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Richtig, es sind 24 Files!
Bei mir funktioniert der Link sowohl in Opera als auch im IE11

True, there are 24 Files! For me, the link works both in Opera and in IE11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Benutze Firefox :D Wenn ich den Client bekomme, muss ich mal alles ordentlich durchtesten, hoffe doch das es nicht viel zu tun gibt :D

I'm using firefox :D When I get the client I neet to test everything properly. I hope there won't be that much to do :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You For Share All DEV. <3

Falke34 - Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

execute tried al_server_gs.sql with navicat but i got this error:
"[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'security_token(32) NOT NULL default"
some tips?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use this.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back