• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ dannybest

And again AionGer files but as long as you let the credits inside that's ok xD

But for PacketSamurai I would have a question (reworked by dannybest) ???? What have you changed that it is "worth" to put it in the title and not like others in Help / About?

PS: the "value" is not meant to be evil

PSS: If I look at the IP of the sniff so I can probably write you next time in German.

PSSS: Let's see when a screen comes that you have the Inventory and warehouse packet fixed in 6.5 ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ dannybest

And again AionGer files but as long as you let the credits inside that's ok xD

But for PacketSamurai I would have a question (reworked by dannybest) ???? What have you changed that it is "worth" to put it in the title and not like others in Help / About?

PS: the "value" is not meant to be evil

PSS: If I look at the IP of the sniff so I can probably write you next time in German.

PSSS: Let's see when a screen comes that you have the Inventory and warehouse packet fixed in 6.5 ^^

I know about the AionGer and if you are interested about what I changed we can talk in private, I respect every developer and what they do, if you know my past and what I did for this community and specialy for Aion.

About other changes it's only for my team and is a small team and we like to keep things organized.

PS: AionGer, AionLightning or AionUnique everyone got the PacketSamurai and they edit for themself, if I will use the AionGer or other sources files there will be for sure credits, so don't worry about that.

PSS: And when I got it fixed, you will pay me for that, or what? :D The only thing that I want to make is to make people happy from here that I used to do, don't be upsed :D let's work toghether then

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because of the PS, I ask only out of curiosity because you know for sure that you could do so much more if all would work together.

Unfortunately, your name says nothing to me but if you write so you are probably longer than i in Aion ^ ^
We also can talk privat maybe on AionGer or skype

PS: AionGer, AionLightning or AionUnique everyone got the PacketSamurai and they edit for themself, if I will use the AionGer or other sources files there will be for sure credits, so don't worry about that.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Because of the PS, I ask only out of curiosity because you know for sure that you could do so much more if all would work together.

Unfortunately, your name says nothing to me but if you write so you are probably longer than i in Aion ^ ^

I try to be as modest as possible, but there are many users who know that I was Aion before in Europe. But that's not the case, because none of us makes money out of it.

My name does not say anything because I have not been in the business for some years now and now my flame has lit up for the sake of old times, old friends have gathered to do something.

I have tried to contact AionGer and I have not even gotten into it so I quit working, but if you say we can do a good team then I will contact you as soon as possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried to contact AionGer and I have not even gotten into it so I quit working, but if you say we can do a good team then I will contact you as soon as possible.

Why not ;) ;) ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

so far i remember dannybest was the first guy who released proper aion emu, and worked on that game in the past. that was years ago (cca 5+), but i still remember him. welcome back danny!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thanks for the support

PS: see first post

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
see first post!

Code:
4/28/2019
- Update for Transform
- Small fix
- Fix + update for Transformation from Falke ;)
- Small OP-Code Fix
- 6.5 - first Transformation Version (update your DB)
- 6.5 - first fix for Add Minions (ID: 190080005 - 190080008)
- 6.5 - update recipe Template
- Stigma update Part 2
- Added both new StigmaSlots

Back