Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server 5.6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hama3254, 80% of this build can not be fixed without source code, and you know it.
You read carefully what I wrote?

I don't have more files then all other in this Thread I'm just an German worker who has wanted an online server.

If you do not have the source code for this assembly, there is no point in sending you errors.
You do not fix 80% of this build without source code.

People on this forum are not interested in being free testers for you.
without source code, this garbage collection :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@master_unknown
If I'm right then java can be decompiled, if this is wrong then I have no idea what I do an the site "javadecompilers.com"
Here is a screen of the results of this site.
bossss201 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums
gruubix I have no idea what you want from me.
I read what you write but either my English is too bad or you express bad what you mean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't waste your time with chinese 5.6 files you can download anywhere in china forum is just a local game cant open server
here another 5.6 file enjoy
Ps: WHY THER SHARE THE FILE BECOZ THER WANT YOU BUYING IT

dont ask me i dont know im not the maker i just reshare it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server works fine.
However, after creating the account and character, the game will be turned off as a client error occurs when starting the game.
Of course, I tested the same version of the server file on this bulletin board.
but I did not get a client error.
What is the problem?
I tested both Chinese clients and Korean clients.

error.log
2017-11-07 18:12:33,890 Missing Q for: [C] 0x01 CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE
2017-11-07 18:12:33,890 Missing C for: [C] 0x01 CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE

adminaudit.log
2017-11-07 18:34:01,736 Chat processor load started
2017-11-07 18:34:07,012 Loaded 147 commands.
2017-11-07 18:34:07,917 Command dye is already registered. Fail
2017-11-07 18:34:07,917 Command clean is already registered. Fail
2017-11-07 18:34:07,917 Loaded 182 commands.
2017-11-07 18:34:08,182 Loaded 184 commands.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be really nice if we could get a straight answer about which client to use currently, and maybe nail down a mega link for this particular client. I don't think KRAion is on 5.6 anymore which means the KRAion client link from NCSoft might no longer be viable.

Also, the source code issue is a little disheartening, but, in all honesty, if it works, it works. OP should update the source post with this information so people don't need to dig ten pages in to find the information they need.

Not trying to cause problems, just, sometimes people release things and don't think about this stuff, or they're very vague about the release and it's up to the community to decipher the instructions on how to use it.

It's a release, so, that's something though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As you said, I changed the client to an EU client and it worked pretty well.
Thank you for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The biggest problem is with this 5.6 server is the client.
I tried it with the NA client, my character didnt shown, EU client gave me some incompatibily error when i wanted to join to the server, and i tried to merge those 5.6 chn files to my eu client but becouse this game protection the client doesnt start.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The biggest problem is with this 5.6 server is the client.
I tried it with the NA client, my character didnt shown, EU client gave me some incompatibily error when i wanted to join to the server, and i tried to merge those 5.6 chn files to my eu client but becouse this game protection the client doesnt start.

biggest problem you dont read

chinese server files chinese client

give me eng opcode and Crypt code i give u english server file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone in holy peace?
Next question is quick. I started playing and testing these aion 5.6 server files and right from the beginning I noticed that level 1 monsters are very strong. They are still level 1, but are taking a lot of HP from the player. Are there any settings that I can adjust this? I do not remember if it was in the database or in what server configuration file should I change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
biggest problem you dont read

chinese server files chinese client

give me eng opcode and Crypt code i give u english server file

The chn client gives me this.
Screenshot_273 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does a aion korean downgrade exist from 5.8 to 5.6? i try the 5.8 client but all i get when logging in is you cannot connect to this server with this ip, and idea ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which server you had downloaded ? The Chinese or the server from 'skyline9394' ?
For the Chinese is the client on this thread and for the other works the EU client for me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its from someone i wil link the post for you

Which server you had downloaded ? The Chinese or the server from 'skyline9394' ?
For the Chinese is the client on this thread and for the other works the EU client for me

sent you a pm i can't use it lo, korea is 5.8 client and is no downgrade patch so will have to toss it in the bin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, i've started to play a bit with the korean server linked in first page and so far so good but i have some issues:

If using the Korean client 5.6 which was linked in this thread, i can't move the camera around as i want, there's some frustrating bug which keeps me from doing so.

If using the NA 5.6 client, it works, camera works too but my character is invisible and my camera is on the ground (since the missing textures makes my character non existant).

And, EU client can't connect to the server at all because of a version compatibility issue :/

Also, i was unable to find a way to activate the Luna shop and its minigames, if you know how to, i'd love to know.

As for the Korean client, i can pack it as a zip and upload it to mega if someone wants.

I have also tried to take a look at the chinese server linked in the recent pages but i was unable to start it correctly because of some issues with the loginserver not registering the gameserver, probably just a port issue of MySQL misconfiguration but as everything is in chinese, it makes it a bit more difficult to understand the files purposes.

Edit: It seems that the issue i encountered was related to Windows 10 Fall Creator Update, aka update 1709, i had to revert to 1703 to be able to play correctly on Korean client.

So far so good, if any one know how to activate Luna, i'd be happy :)

Last edited:
Back