Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server 5.6

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I find a 5.6 CH client? because the CH client does not work and gives me the errors are:RD module Error [16004] initializer RD failedinitializer Error [1004] initialize error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the original posted server I'm using the Gameforge client with the CHS bin32 and L10N folder.
I have uploaded it to my server in the past :

Important you must start aion as administrator for the CHS anti cheating system.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All of the mobs in the game seem to be doing a freakishly high amount of damage. Way more than they normally do. Is there something in the config files I can do to make them weaker? I have also noticed that weapons that have attack speed boosts on them, like a prime archon royal captain's harp, don't seem to get the actual attack speed boost. If i don't have a scroll on, and I am using that harp, my attack speed is 2.4, but the harp itself says the attack speed is 2.4 + 9%

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So nobody knows how to decrease mob damage? It is kind of annoying getting auto attacked by a mob for 2,000 damage.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, is there any guide/tutorial in the forum explaining how to set up the server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For decrease npc damage we need mannualy edit the npc_template.xml in static data/npc. It's heavy working.
I don't find a global damage multiplier setting in gameserver properties.
Uff player physical defence is not working....
Recieve same damage with 2000 or 8000 physical def

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gente ... to muito desatualizado disso, alguem pode me dizer com configurar, ativar e colocar esse servidor em funcionamento.
se possivel com imagens. sou meio-lerdo pra algumas coisas, desculpe o incomodo e desde ja agradeço.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
webshop in client connecting to ncsoft.
How can change webshop url in client for connect to my custom webshop ingame server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for change the url you must edit the translation files, there are found in the l10n folder.
search your language in this folder and go to the "data" folder then you have a "Data.pak" .
extract the "Data.pak" with this tool http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-client-pak-extractor-951284/ and edit the "client_strings_ui.xml" file in the "Strings" folder.
the urls looks like this :
bossss201 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

if this is done you can repack the folder to zip and rename it back to "Data.pak" (not Data.pak.zip !)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey, friends they know I have to add in the. bat to view the event dice or if it is some work in the code with the packet opcode

bossss201 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

It would be a great help who can help, greetings

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for links of client webshop.
Please tell me i need another dedicated server for shop? Or can be implemented throgh game server? Need also port 8096?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the Event dice this must be in the Client files, i have tryed to turn that of at my EU Client but i did not found it.
It is definitely Not in the start arugument, i can Not say more.
And for the Webserver you can use the Same Computer or Server AS the gameserver.
But i would say you Install the Apache on the Default ports, 80 for http and 443 for https (so you don't need to add the Port every time)
For more information about Webservers is Google the best place you should found enough Englisch Tutorial for this . (I use Tutorials from google searches myself every time )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, but i see a webbrowser integrated in game. how can i start in gameserver and play ingame on port 8096?
the extractor pak2zip return a illegible text in *.xml files
i made to disasamble xml
how can reasamble and repak?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for links of client webshop.
Please tell me i need another dedicated server for shop? Or can be implemented throgh game server? Need also port 8096?

Well you can find it by copying from an NA client the BM.pak file in the folder
Data \ USA \ BM.pak I added it to the EU client in the Data \ BM folder but I wanted to put it as it is originally, thanks for the info

Back