Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server 5.6

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
this is what you give here is internal IP just send me network folder from gameserver (PM not here) with your external ip thats all
or if you have TeamViewer i can help you.

My server atm is open to public connection.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1 Login TCP 7777 7777 local IP adress
2 Chat TCP 10241 10241 local IP adress
3 Game TCP 2106 2106 local IP adress
4 Aion TCP 3306 3306 local IP adress

Something is wrong here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, after some testing, I found that I am not able to add motion sets, certain mounts and other things ALTHOUGH they appear in the console and are present in the static data folder in gameserver. I couldnt add titles through gm commands, but I managed to do it through the database. I was wondering if the same could be done with motion sets, if yes then how.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, after some testing, I found that I am not able to add motion sets, certain mounts and other things ALTHOUGH they appear in the console and are present in the static data folder in gameserver. I couldnt add titles through gm commands, but I managed to do it through the database. I was wondering if the same could be done with motion sets, if yes then how.
do your best getting 5.6 src and share here believe me all the problems will be fixed :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty for this release ! downloading kor client to test it out.
at server startup im having only 1 error according to AI factory error: suspicious_box

bossss201 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

bossss201 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My AV picked it up instantly and I did a manual scan using two different AV's. I've removed the post and infracted the user.

Those of you have downloaded said virus and executed the file, please run a full system scan using your anti-virus software. I recommend also using - the free version is fine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , Anyone have a link for the 5.6 kor client ? i tried with the cn client but i cant get it to work.
whatever i do it keeps giving me "not avaible in your country"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no , i just need web ..
btw how to install web ??
what requirement ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I try ALL to make this server pub/intranet friends :( just work localhost server.
Please any 1 help me to make public and accept connections ?

Thkns.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
i told you what to do but i see you don't trust me then OK for me no problem. If you really want help just do what i told you send me your config files (folder config\network you can delete password from this files i don't need your password)

btw make server open for public it's most easy thing what you can do. but now i just wandering do you ever setup server online for public IP (external ip) not (internal ip 127.0.0.1, 192.168.x.x and another one with have your network card)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
shadow66 i trusk you.

but i try logal /127.0.0.1/192.168.1.10 and external and dont work. in Aion 5.1 server all works.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
don't work, because you don't know how make a correct config that's all

tearservers send me you'r config folder network from login, chat and gameserver, and your external IP just PM to me.

Back