Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server 5.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here the files for youre IP, please give me feedback if it work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i try but cant connect to server after select server. it´s the same prob :(

rly thkns to try help :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you use guide how to fill out in settings in config??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes yes , i have a 5.1 server , i make the same config but cant connect via LAN PC 1 to PC 2 etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have updated the "IPConfig.class" and the "A.class" now it will use the "gameserver.network.client.host" propertie in the "A.properties" at the network folder
image of the source :

Download Link :

(and i have delete the old download from top)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I go try ... testing in 2 hours :p

:((((((

BjzYpz8 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me it looks you're client is not compatible have you tried to connect on a local server ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i get the Aion 5.6 korean Client ? Or works with the actually Korean Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I star gameserver(Startgs.bat) The following error occurs :
AI factory error: suspicious_box java.lang.NullPointerException: null

A warning is issued while merging the Geodata.

An error occurred while merging the Spawn file.
is an aidebug log. 2017-10-22 16:42:34,763 AI2 engine load started2017-10-22 16:42:43,614 Loaded 732 AI2.2017-10-22 16:42:43,664 Bad AI names: ayas_support, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_D_Up, coderednurse, Event_Witch_Flower_Agrint, suspicious_box, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_D_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_Up, nightmare_circus, IDInfinity_Named_12, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_D_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_D_Up, lpch, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_L_Up, war_goods, tower_mine2017-10-22 16:42:44,574 [AI2] AI factory error: suspicious_boxjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnNpc(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnInstance(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnInstance(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnBasedOnTemplate(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnAll(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]Here is an error log.2017-10-22 16:42:44,574 [AI2] AI factory error: suspicious_boxjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnNpc(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnInstance(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnInstance(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnBasedOnTemplate(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnAll(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]Please reply to the question of who can solve this problem. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I start gameserver(Startgs.bat) The following error occurs :
bossss201 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is an aidebug log.
2017-10-22 16:42:34,763 AI2 engine load started
2017-10-22 16:42:43,614 Loaded 732 AI2.
2017-10-22 16:42:43,664 Bad AI names: ayas_support, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_D_Up, coderednurse, Event_Witch_Flower_Agrint, suspicious_box, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_D_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_Up, nightmare_circus, IDInfinity_Named_12, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_D_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_D_Up, lpch, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_L_Up, war_goods, tower_mine
2017-10-22 16:42:44,574 [AI2] AI factory error: suspicious_box
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnNpc(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnInstance(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnInstance(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnBasedOnTemplate(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnAll(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]

Here is an error log.
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnNpc(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnBasedOnTemplate(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnAll(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]

Please reply to the question of who can solve this problem. Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Shadow66
But I don't understand.
Errors occurred when only the game server files were run.
I didn't even launch the client.
How can I fix the error in the game server file after downloading this client?
I downloaded the client, but I don't know what to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bad AI are only errors in the npc templates replace all AI's and the error are gone

Reaction score
When I start gameserver(Startgs.bat) The following error occurs :

Here is an aidebug log.
2017-10-22 16:42:34,763 AI2 engine load started
2017-10-22 16:42:43,614 Loaded 732 AI2.
2017-10-22 16:42:43,664 Bad AI names: ayas_support, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_D_Up, coderednurse, Event_Witch_Flower_Agrint, suspicious_box, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_D_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_B3_To_OP_Up, nightmare_circus, IDInfinity_Named_12, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_L_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_D_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_E_To_OP_D_Up, lpch, IDEternity_W_Tele_I_To_OP_Up, IDEternity_W_Tele_G_To_OP_L_Up, war_goods, tower_mine

Here is an error log.

Please reply to the question of who can solve this problem. Thank you.

To correct the error of "suspicious_box" is just go to ... data \ scripts \ system \ handlers \ ai \ event... and add the files:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all and hello. im new and want to ask about server, how to config aion emu 5.6 and what we need for run server .. thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the basic all emu's have the same setup
here is a tutorial for 4.7.5
http://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-core-v4-7-5-a-1073648/
this emu has another database name ("aiondbls_gs.sql") and no extra login database (use the gs database)

Here are edit files from me with a lot of changes:
- Skill skin cards are working
- online patch (ip from "gameserver.network.client.host" in "a.properties")
- edit bad ai's

Download :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thankyou hama i appreciate that. btw still learn :eek:tt:

btw i got massage error like this when i instal mysql ..
can someone help me ??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check port 3306 ( tcp ) in your firewall. the error tells you that it cant connect to the db.

Back