Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server 5.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try this first -->
btw did you use a password to log in ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Both the game server and the login server get an error.

For reference, it seems that the other version(aion 4.5 4.9 etc..) will be in operation, so it will not be a firewall problem.

this is error log

2017-10-25 11:10:54,957 Error while creating DB Connection pooljava.sql.SQLException: Unable to open a test connection to the given database. JDBC url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/KR-GS?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8, username = root. Terminating connection pool. Original Exception: ------java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:996) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3887) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3823) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:870) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.proceedHandshakeWithPluggableAuthentication(MysqlIO.java:1659) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1206) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2234) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2265) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2064) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:790) at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:44) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:395) at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:325) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215) at com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCP.obtainRawInternalConnection(BoneCP.java:256) at com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCP.<init>(BoneCP.java:305) at com.aionemu.commons.database.DatabaseFactory.init(DatabaseFactory.java:103) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(Unknown Source) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source)------ at com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCP.<init>(BoneCP.java:312) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at com.aionemu.commons.database.DatabaseFactory.init(DatabaseFactory.java:103) ~[al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na]Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Unable to open a test connection to the given database. JDBC url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/KR-GS?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8, username = root. "
This is a simple database error If you had a another name at the database you must rename it.
Replace "KR-GS" with your name of the database
For example I have more then one database ok my server
bossss201 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the database name as you told me,
but I still get the same error.
I used navicat to create a database name like a screenshot.
The difference is that the database name is generated in lowercase letters.

mysql my.ini setting
[mysqld]
lower_case_table_names=1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's the problem? tell me please!!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hama3254 : your server runs well :p BUT i have a problem in my Client in game. my mouse dont use free came in came 100% , i have a brakes we i move the mouse left or right :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, please help me to understand!That's what I get when trying to enter username and password!
Безымянный - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums ф - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

I did auto check-in, but in the database is not created account!I use Chinese client

My bat file:
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:5 -lang:chs -noauthgg -noweb -gv -nb -nokicks -megaphone -st -multithread -charnamemenu -vip -ingamebrowser

Attachments

Reaction score
thankyou hama i appreciate that. btw still learn :eek:tt:

btw i got massage error like this when i instal mysql ..
can someone help me ??

When you install MySQL did you setup password if no try reinstall MySQL and setup password.

standard login should be: root password: (try something what you will remember - only for test)
I have installed MySQL 5+ and i never have problem with connection. i can connect with my server even from different network and any place on world.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot this loginserver don't create the account automatically and I have no idea why that is.
I just copied my account data from another sever ( aion version 5.1) I look at afternoon if we can use the other loginserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you install MySQL did you setup password if no try reinstall MySQL and setup password.

standard login should be: root password: (try something what you will remember - only for test)
I have installed MySQL 5+ and i never have problem with connection. i can connect with my server even from different network and any place on world.

And how did you create an account? I do not have an auto-create account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Watch and learn

gocha btw about account in game you need change this inside AS-Login\config\network

network.properties

here:
Code:
# Create accounts automatically or not?
loginserver.accounts.autocreate = true

Why do I need to install MYSQL? The problem is that after entering the login and password in the game client, the account is not automatically created and no information is entered into the database!

I already have "true"

this is what my database looks like
32 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's how it looks when entering a username and password!

5555 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

but that's what the console shows =)
7777 - Aion Server 5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
i don't use this release.

if you use this release:
then in login server loginserver\config\network database.properties

you should change connection from this

Code:
# This is database url. 
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[COLOR=#ff0000]aiondbls_gs[/COLOR]?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

to this

Code:
# This is database url. 
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[COLOR=#008000]kr-gs[/COLOR]?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

save and restart server, but i don't know how look you'r config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't use this release.

if you use this release:
then in login server loginserver\config\network database.properties

you should change connection from this

Code:
# This is database url. 
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[COLOR=#ff0000]aiondbls_gs[/COLOR]?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

to this

Code:
# This is database url. 
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[COLOR=#008000]kr-gs[/COLOR]?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

save and restart server, but i don't know how look you'r config

I already had kr-gs !!!Look at my configs please, maybe there is an error?
https://mega.nz/#!8igR1aIZ!or-GysAoEzm43XTtzlxHoGCtmNjQBK5rp6z5Vkcafg0

Reaction score
gameserver
Code:
# This is database
url.database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[COLOR=#ff0000]KR-GS[/COLOR]?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Code:
# This is database url.database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[COLOR=#008000]kr-gs[/COLOR]?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8
and check your data base table account_data
i don't know if this make any different

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't create the account automaticly but you can it create manuel

Programm :

Back