Aion Unity 5.8 Land of Battle Release

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Lemahabang, JawLocation
    61Posts

Re: Aion Unity 5.8 Land of Battle Release

hello guys, so sorry i'm so busy in reallife, if you need help contact me on facebook here
    btw i open private server with this emu test login support NA client and work fine unityaion 5.8
    Owner Aion Unity
    learning for sharing

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    Ardus ShrineLocation
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onyen542 View Post
    hello guys, so sorry i'm so busy in reallife, if you need help contact me on facebook here
    btw i open private server with this emu test login support NA client and work fine unityaion 5.8
    helloo

i got problem on running chat and login server,

i got the point because my machine run Java 7, after i install into java 8 i can run chat and login server, but the game server cant run in java 8

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    19Posts

Install both Java Version's on your PC and edit PanelGS.bat and StartGS.bat from Game Server

Under TITLE add this:

SET PATH="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_80\bin" <-- Change Path to your Java 1.7 Version if it dosen't match ;)

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    Ardus ShrineLocation
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenKiller View Post
    Install both Java Version's on your PC and edit PanelGS.bat and StartGS.bat from Game Server

Under TITLE add this:

SET PATH="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_80\bin" <-- Change Path to your Java 1.7 Version if it dosen't match ;)
    Hello FrozenKiller a pride answered by you :)

Tried and it works, i did search on google were if i use Java 8 game server can't start because java 8 removed UseSplitVerifier or something like that, and if i use Java 7 the chat and login server was compiled with java 8. so i need to install both version and how to set path java version i use on game server, and that it's!

Thank you

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    19Posts

No Problem ^^

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    61Posts

FrozenKiller; how you doing buddy? It's NightRider from AionCore.

On a seperate note, i just gave the 5 people that access my server VPN access to my firewall. They are all able to use it now from the outside.

Anyone know where the "admin_id" table is supposed to go? I cannot find it in the SQL scripts anywhere; and the server keeps looking for it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Advertisement