Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion5.8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, does anyone got a link for the Chinese 5.8...... because the ones i have is giving me all types of errors such as RD module 16004

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone say please what client works with this server files ? So Far NA Client with CC = 1 don't work, trying to put cc:5 in the bat file don't make the client run at all

I also tried to edit Server\gameserver\config\main\gameserver.properties from gameserver.country.code = 5 to gameserver.country.code = 1

Still don't works.

If it was default 5 it works only with cinese client ? or i can make it work with NA client ?

The error i get is after a successful login, choosing the server it says "The client Regional Code is not compatible with the game server"

Why ?

I would like to make it work with the NA client, is it possible ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello plow :p

I have all the content of Aion on a single client 6.2
And I have access to everything that has been removed by Ncsoft since 4.8
1 server, 1 client only.

Why settle for very little, when you can have everything all at once ?

Have fun, noob

[/URL]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You will release nothing!

Owner Aion Unity
Learning for leeching :mad:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I need help, the server works perfectly but the game client only works in CC 1, if I change it to another CC it tells me that it is not available in my country. then when I enter the password it tells me that they are not from the same region ... what should I do to solve that?

Back