• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

No-IP Launcher v2.3 Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion - Online Private Server Launcher (No-IP)

Features:

•-Allow IP or DNS for game copnnection
•-Accept bin or exe (and browse for) aion startup file
•-Graphic User Interface (GUI) with good design
•-News/Updates Pannel
•-Vote Pannel
•-Refresh button for Vote & News pannel
•-Direct links for Main-Site, Registration, Forum and Contact webpages
•-Server Status Checker with frame window
•-Up to 2 gameservers allowed for check system
•-Custom name for Launcher and Gameservers
•-Custom posts for Login and Gameservers

.net 2.0 Requied

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice launcher, i use this in my aion private server

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
un-deleted and changed links. Uploaded launcher to my hosting. Thread was deleted because of links to another website i think so have edited it as this is a great launcher which many people use. Any problems PM me.

Ka,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, OMG,
Linked to Official Launcher webpage, but I see this is a problem!
You uploaded on your website that convenient!
Now wait and check when I make updates and post in this topic , because I wil not do that anymore.
Maybe you upload Aion Unique svn files to your website, If you dont see, somebody linked to assembla. ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-unique-project-links-649581/ )
Don't bother, just delete this topic.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL, OMG,
Linked to Official Launcher webpage, but I see this is a problem!
You uploaded on your website that convenient!
Now wait and check when I make updates and post in this topic , because I wil not do that anymore.
Maybe you upload Aion Unique svn files to your website, If you dont see, somebody linked to assembla. ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-unique-project-links-649581/ )
Don't bother, just delete this topic.

Mate, this is not me. Speak to ragezone super mods. I have no problem with the original thread... i agree we should all link to the original creators websites, in my release thread i do. But apparently we are not allowed.

Im sorry that this has annoyed you :(

Ka,

EDIT- and the thread was not deleted by me. I un-deleted it and the only way i could do that was too change the links.. sorry.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better to leave deleted, I dont want to disturb "Great Rage" Forum activity!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all versions of .netframework on my OS and when I try to launch the Launcher I get a pop up saying no .net Installed.

any solutions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all versions of .netframework on my OS and when I try to launch the Launcher I get a pop up saying no .net Installed.

any solutions?

You need to install .net 2.0 SP2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
solved:
client version was different. used a matching bin32 dir :)

hi.
outstanding launcher. and aion releases!!
everything runs perfect!!
only prob I am stuck on -
when i log on, it shows in the loginserver that I am loging on, then it just sits there.
no errors, just doesnt go anywhere.

any suggestions?

also, I like tinkering with programing, is there a tutorial somewhere that shows just what the launcher is changing and where that I may make my own launcher?

again kudos on your program!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New V2.3 in Portuguese released

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will try but some other ni-ip launcher has a nice little virus in it hope this isn't the one.

Yep this has a nasty little virus in it that when left open for more then 30 seconds starts downloading .pdf files and opening popups everywhere. I say ragezone needs to delete this file and ban the poster for hosting a virus in their files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep...this software contains a virus like thing called AV security suite. Google it. It's very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back