Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NoIP + Win10 mouse fix + source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everything works fine with this client version

tested for win10 1909

I have tried all of the versions available and none of them worked for me, the game just freezes after selecting a server to connect to. Care to elaborate in details, like which version worked for you?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo, for me all the versions work on the clients that I tested (2.5 / 2.7 / 3.5 / 4.6 / 5.8 / 7.5), 1) have you put the correct .versions in the files and delete the dbghelp.dll / d3d8thk.dll / d3dx9_38.dll?
2) Have you put the following lines in your launcher: -win10-mouse-fix
3) Are you sure you have the right client with the version of your server because when you try a sup or inf version on a server you will get stuck on the server list.

I think your problem is related to your version of the client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo, for me all the versions work on the clients that I tested (2.5 / 2.7 / 3.5 / 4.6 / 5.8 / 7.5), 1) have you put the correct .versions in the files and delete the dbghelp.dll / d3d8thk.dll / d3dx9_38.dll?
2) Have you put the following lines in your launcher: -win10-mouse-fix
3) Are you sure you have the right client with the version of your server because when you try a sup or inf version on a server you will get stuck on the server list.

I think your problem is related to your version of the client.

Yes, I have tried deleting the dbghelp.dll. Speaking of the version you meant cc (Country Code)? The other two are alternative no-ip solutions, I suppose? I have tried them as well, removing existent solution beforehand. I also added that parameter to my .bat file you mentioned. Regarding server package version I'm not quite sure, so it's most likely to be the reason. I have a client v1.5.0.9 and server package downloaded from this thread. Anyway, at least v1.9.0.1 works just fine, so I'm guaranteed to take an oldschool nostalgia trip. Thanks for the heads up nonetheless!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried all of the versions available and none of them worked for me, the game just freezes after selecting a server to connect to. Care to elaborate in details, like which version worked for you?

Mistake Decrypt fail! means - the game client is not compatible with the server.
You will not go to the server with this client, no matter what noip you have

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you gruubix, that was what I wanted to say but I couldn't tell him: /

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hasten to tell you the most unpleasant news. Wndows 10 has been updated to version 2004.
Now, if the version.dll file is in the bin32 folder, the game client does not load.
adding versino.dll to firewall and defender exceptions doesn't help.
we were again pushed back 10 steps :*:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's really Sad.

Please fix this. We need keep Aion alive. I tried to look into the code but i could not get any clues about how it works to fix the mouse bug and etc. Waiting for news on this.

:*::(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the Windows 10 2004 update and everything still works for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there any possible to fixe wrong address issue on multiple gameservers ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, do you know how to make this work with Aion 5.1? Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not really, I have just tested with 5.1 on windows 10 2004 and it's not working mate :/

Sorry but i need to disagree with you ..Its work like charm . If you fallow instruction from github. And i wll say that one more time delete config files from aion folder before
SystemOptionGraphics.cfg
system.cfg

and add line with camera fix in launcher .

I get no authorization server when i tried this...and this is for AION Version 5.1, Can somebody confirm this works on aion 5.1? and how?

lol half of forum need to improve you ? ! Check one by one all version no ip maybe you will find fit one to your but i belive 1.6.2 its universal .

Are you delete all files here ?? ..

• Remove: dbghelp.dll
  • Remove: d3d8thk.dll
  • Remove: d3dx9_38.dll

If that not working its mean you mess in your config in server or in launcher ..
CC=1 or CC=2 need to be same in gameserver.proporties.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry but i need to disagree with you ..Its work like charm . If you fallow instruction from github. And i wll say that one more time delete config files from aion folder before

I get no authorization server when i tried this...and this is for AION Version 5.1, Can somebody confirm this works on aion 5.1? and how?

lol half of forum need to improve you ? ! Check one by one all version no ip maybe you will find fit one to your but i belive 1.6.2 its universal .

Are you delete all files here ?? ..

If that not working its mean you mess in your config in server or in launcher ..
CC=1 or CC=2 need to be same in gameserver.proporties.

Yeah well, my settings were working before, i didn't change anything. Yeah I follow the instructions to delete all the .dll files, replaced with version.dll in both 32/64 bits folder

it's working for 4.7/4.8 but not 5.1. That is my issue. I think I know what I'm doing lol.

Following the page on github code. It didn't say it would work for 5.1. So I would like to know if people can confirm it. Thanks

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yeah well, my settings were working before, i didn't change anything. Yeah I follow the instructions to delete all the .dll files, replaced with version.dll in both 32/64 bits folder

it's working for 4.7/4.8 but not 5.1. That is my issue. I think I know what I'm doing lol.

Following the page on github code. It didn't say it would work for 5.1. So I would like to know if people can confirm it. Thanks

Try this Launcher and say its work ..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My experience with the version 1.6.2 of NO-IP is different as yours on Windows 10.
My Aion-Lightning 2.7 doesn't work with deleted "dbghelp.dll, d3d8thk.dll, d3dx9_38.dll".
And I think same for all Aion Releases under 4.0.
I will test also with 4.6 to 5.8 next weeks

Issues if I delete this files;

1. "Cannot connect to authorization server"
2. "Cannot connect to server"

Aion-Lightnig 2.7 works perfect with the 2.5.5 - d3d8thk.dl -
It has connection, you can login, but you will have a very instable mouse

I solved this issue with adding the new version of "version.dll" to the bin32 folder, too.
That means, "dbghelp.dll, d3d8thk.dll, d3dx9_38.dll, version.dll"
Now it works perfect.

Last edited:
----
Reaction score
I have a problem also, i am using a 4.3(4.0.0.12) with Windows 8.1 and if i move the mouse in game the game hangs, and goes on without any problems if i wont move the mouse itself... So it is basicly unplayable since it will lag if i move my mouse.... I thought this thread will help me; but it wont work... This fix has not helped me at all... is there a solution for this? i did not found any Solution for this on google and here... Any ideas?

I did tried in low and high graphical settings, on windowed, fullscreen ect, in win7 compatibility on aion.bin, and normal mode thru bat, sending the -win10-mouse-fix parameter but nothing works...

Back