Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Power Web 3.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have source php of power web 3.0 but is all in russian :fanny: if anyone want to help to translate this
i give you link for free download

have included web shop and vote system

Untitled2 - Power Web 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have source php of power web 3.0 but is all in russian :fanny: if anyone want to help to translate this
i give you link for free download

have included web shop and vote system

View attachment 150439

Hi mistiro! You could just try to change language in config.php from 'ru' to 'en' istead of trying to translate it! As it already have language change option!
mistiro - Power Web 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have started translation work for everyone. Russian is not a language I know, but there are ways around this that don't include Google, :).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aiondatabase.com is Offline... Hou i can Change the the Aion Database? And when i try the Userbar Creator come this Error: Error500 Creating Default Object from Empty Value.

aiondatabase.com is Offline... How i can Change the the Aion Database? And when i try the Userbar Creator come this Error: Error500 Creating Default Object from Empty Value.

Reaction score
Hi i have an error and i cannot fint a ways to connect the web to sql even my config iscorrect..

im using xampp 1.7.1 and heres the error
CDbException
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to connect in db or how can i make a db for this web?
You can import *.sql files to the mysql database and change config file (write it database name, database user and database password)

Sql files in folder aion\pow.zip\pow\INSTALL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks so much for the awesome work on this. I have this running with a legacy 2.5 server and almost everything is working perfectly. However, I have been struggling to to fix an issue with the php captcha function. Here is how it looks from the front end (pasted below). I'm looking into ways to replace it with newer captcha scripts but struggling so far. Anyone happen to know more about how to fix this?

mistiro - Power Web 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back