Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WIZARD any idea how i can fix broker and own emblem legion.

Emblem is working good, tested.
Picture changing good in 'G' key and on the cape.
(like on your movie)

Any idea how to make full working GM Panel ?
Item,skills adding ?
Not working for me, command wish doesn't send item id. (only some strings, server needs id's)

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
WIZARD i thinking about trying to put some files from some older version server to this one.

I make small test on 4.7.5 server version and on GM panel more things works better like ///wishid , learnskill , and some other option.

But i download some other Aion Emu 5.1 from some other source and its crap more files are damage and not completed missing code like in rates.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WIZARD i thinking about trying to put some files from some older version server to this one.

I make small test on 4.7.5 server version and on GM panel more things works better like ///wishid , learnskill , and some other option.

But i download some other Aion Emu 5.1 from some other source and its crap more files are damage and not completed missing code like in rates.

Don't do that, older code haven't newer implementations and will be incompatible with this new version.
Some part will working but im checking all codes and there are differents in mosts.

Im wondering why nobody want's to have all mobs walking... :)
(all without npc's, static etc.)
Generally in all releases of these servers mobs are static, only few are walking (with walking path)

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
yes thats true. and the second mobs should attack players like on other game, but they stay on the same place, its will be nice to move them a little :)\

Yes WIZARD User Emblem works but not on Aion Emu 5.1 only on 4.7.5

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes thats true. and the second mobs should attack players like on other game, but they stay on the same place, its will be nice to move them a little :)\

Yes WIZARD User Emblem works but not on Aion Emu 5.1 only on 4.7.5

Tell me exactly what detail not working ?
This emblem is working with 5.1.
I checked again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what i mean
i put my own emblem inside Aion folder and look how this work on version 4.7

On 5.1 this option not work for me

BTW Wizardmaster can you tell me what client you use maybe i have this problem because client is downgrade to 5.1

this bug has long been fixed :D:

Who is interested, the proposal is still in force.

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
WIZARD i mean User Emblem can not be changed. Normal emblem works but i can't upload own emblem (emblem.tga, emblem.bmp) I know wher to put this files but when i try nothing happen. and after relogin to game i have standard emblem.

if you know how fix this give advice please.

I build all again + add CM_BROKER + Restore database and nothing.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have someone fix the gaining exp stop at 65? to continue gaining need todo archdeava quest.. I tested tweaking Quest XP Rates and still intercept 67, archdeava quest does not work at higher then 65 even you log in or restarting server.

*works on changing archdeava quest 65 change to 67, the problem is I can not change the CreativityPanel active on 67, it just pops on lvl 65.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Temporarily closing this thread until I get around to cleaning it. I will re-open it once I have finished cleaning it. Note that any trolling / arguing / direct insults / etc. after this post (once the thread has been re-opened) will be met with an infraction straight away, rather than a warning.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone who have found decomposable_select_items and decomposable_items full template?...lot's missing item trying to copy and write manualy on version item 5.3 and 4.9..still not working error on gs. :$:

*some item codes have in the template but do not finish the structure

*inside src what files should I enable items that are disabled in game..trying to search but not luck..

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
label5 yes it's true, its really hard find some items. many of this item need correct description. Many of item have some name and _test_80A or wing_test_75a etc....

Small update

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
label5 yes it's true, its really hard find some items. many of this item need correct description. Many of item have some name and _test_80A or wing_test_75a etc....

Small update

goodjob man..
btw if someone shares 5.0 src by chance can be fixed ... now I'm in middle version 5.1..i do not know what root issue in src

*yesterday gigatroon is online and look at this page:8: .. hopefully he still interested on aion and he good in coder.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i'm working 5.6 xD

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Second update

Aterian passport not finished
Desktop 2017-09-18 09-58-03-5 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Aterian Bestiary
Desktop 2017-09-18 09-58-22-732 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

There is some other options available but i need work a little on data.pak

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. I downloaded got it running and everything went off without a hitch. I played aion since it launched back in the day but got tired of the companies behind the game, so i love just playing it alone or with my friends via lan. So now i can keep playing it without worries for all time even if the official one closes. So thanks so much.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
public void setExp(long exp, boolean ArchDaeva) {
int maxLevel = DataManager.PLAYER_EXPERIENCE_TABLE.getMaxLevel();
long maxExp = DataManager.PLAYER_EXPERIENCE_TABLE.getStartExpForLevel(maxLevel);
if (getPlayerClass() != null && getPlayerClass().isStartingClass()) {
maxLevel = GSConfig.STARTING_LEVEL > GSConfig.STARTCLASS_MAXLEVEL ? GSConfig.STARTING_LEVEL : GSConfig.STARTCLASS_MAXLEVEL;;
if (this.getLevel() == 9 && this.getExp() >= 74059) {
//You can advance to level 10 only after you have completed the class change quest.
PacketSendUtility.sendPacket(this.getPlayer(), SM_SYSTEM_MESSAGE.STR_LEVEL_LIMIT_QUEST_NOT_FINISHED1);
}
} else if(this.getLevel() == 65 && !this.isArchDaeva()) {
boolean isCompleteQuest = false;
if (this.getPlayer().getRace() == Race.ELYOS) {
isCompleteQuest = this.getPlayer().isCompleteQuest(10520); //Covert Communiques.
} else {
isCompleteQuest = this.getPlayer().isCompleteQuest(20520); //Lost Destiny.
} if (!isCompleteQuest) {
maxExp = 1926765410;
if (this.getExp() >= 1926765410) {
//You can advance to level 66 only after you have completed the Transcendence quest.
PacketSendUtility.sendPacket(this.getPlayer(), new SM_SYSTEM_MESSAGE(1403187, 65));

I need to stop gaining an exp at lvl65 to do an archdeava quest whether this structure is right?

Back