Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to everyone here. None has a language pack in SPANISH that wants to share with me version 5.1.0.0, I am Cuban and we need to have it. Here everyone does not speak English and that is why not everything can play and understand the game. Greetings Gundam

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i show you the emblem show on mount :p
Firstly, my appeal was not to you
Secondly, you always show what you are not asked for.

Why show a video from version 5.6, if this topic is called a
[h=1]Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source ?[/h]why show video from other emulators that do not relate not to the topic not to its name?
who needs these cheap pictures, if everyone already understands that they have nothing to do with this emulator?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onyen542, let me guess ... the same emulator to which the 5.6 opcodes were added?))
sense to buy from you, if you can buy directly from the team ENCOM ?

private ENOM 5.1 emulator, which you merged for free.
you are probably thus want to state existence?)

believe me, many who can work with Java emulators.
but no one throws someone else's work into open access, saying that this is his job, but you did just that.

Describe the work done before selling something.
And so it turns out in the added access to someone else's work, to get additional income for the future.
Onyen542, sorry, but you need to decide how you work. No one has seen your work until now, all saw only the emulator of the ENCOM team that you posted for free.
You can continue to publish a free emulator with your corrections(which we have not yet seen).
But selling someone else's work is not good, i think you posted someone else's work emulator.

Better then buy an emulator 5.6 - 5.8 from the original ENCOM source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onyen542, let me guess ... the same emulator to which the 5.6 opcodes were added?))
sense to buy from you, if you can buy directly from the team ENCOM ?

private ENOM 5.1 emulator, which you merged for free.
you are probably thus want to state existence?)

believe me, many who can work with Java emulators.
but no one throws someone else's work into open access, saying that this is his job, but you did just that.

Describe the work done before selling something.
And so it turns out in the added access to someone else's work, to get additional income for the future.
Onyen542, sorry, but you need to decide how you work. No one has seen your work until now, all saw only the emulator of the ENCOM team that you posted for free.
You can continue to publish a free emulator with your corrections(which we have not yet seen).
But selling someone else's work is not good, i think you posted someone else's work emulator.

Better then buy an emulator 5.6 - 5.8 from the original ENCOM source.
i'm not using encom emu :p this my private project source basicly aion-core 4.7.5 live demo 5.6 :8:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm not using encom emu :p this my private project source basicly aion-core 4.7.5 live demo 5.6 :8:

We "surely believe" to you, after you have downloaded someone else's work into open access. :D:
means that you have specifically uploaded private ENCOM work to open access, to advance their work?)
then it's worse than I wrote above.......

why should we link to your website? is this another self-advertisement?)
If you want to show a video, upload it to exchangers or on YouTube, no one will look for your video on your site.

writing about using another free emulator for their own profit goals does not change the essence of the matter.

I suspect that this is "your" emulator 5.6 ver.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-server-5-6-a-1138410/
and it is similarly based on the source code of the ENCOM command )).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
website working aswell with php 5.6 or higher
Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, I could not install the site, has anyone compiled it to share?
I'm grateful if anyone can help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the stigma autolearn is not working neither the Silver of darkness not working too when you want to finish the quest!
edit: nvm the quest is working just fine after checking the server files it was client side and replaced

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just realized that 2 emote is not working..

1.you and i
2.good day dance

i can not fix using 4.9 java motion anybody out there have java file emote works?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Aion 5.1 FULL SOURCE

do you have tutorial for that ? full installation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 5.1 FULL SOURCE

do you have tutorial for that ? full installation

Hello everyone here, I have the following problems with the server. When I run it and I play the game, it does not let me create characters. Also when I change the language to put it in Spanish that is the idoma of my country says that the server and the client do not have the same region. Please tell me who has solved those problems and can help me. Here I leave the error em puts the GS console and the configuration that I put to my gamesaerver.properties. Greetings from Cuba Gundam

# ==========================================# GS config's:# ==========================================# Server country code (cc)# KR: 0# NA: 1# EU: 2# JAP: 4# CH: 5# RUS: 7# Default: 1gameserver.country.code = 2

08:01:14.116 ERROR[ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Reading failed for packet [C] 0x15D CM_CREATE_CHARACTERjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is no player class with id -11 at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.PlayerClass.getPlayerClassById(PlayerClass.java:68) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_CREATE_CHARACTER.readImpl(CM_CREATE_CHARACTER.java:85) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.packet.BaseClientPacket.read(BaseClientPacket.java:96) ~[al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection.processData(AionConnection.java:298) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.parse(Dispatcher.java:243) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.read(Dispatcher.java:204) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.dispatch(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:78) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.run(Dispatcher.java:105) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na]08:01:25.728 INFO [pool-4-thread-1]: - Sending account disconnected 2

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back