Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onyen542 :) just share your great work .
:thumbup:
It's not his job.
He only for this purpose threw out another's work to sell his "own".
Onyen542, read the forum rules carefully, on this forum it is forbidden to engage in sales, only exchange is permitted.
you have not shown anything yet, we see a ENCOM emulator being thrown out and your desire to sell something that we have not seen.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@gruubix Thanks for the heads up in your post, I've reported them to another moderator for trying to sell files.

For everyone else, remember selling files is not permitted in this forum as mentioned in the forum rules. Report anyone you see doing it and you help keep the community clean and efficient.

Keep the rest of the thread clean and only related to the free release or you risk this topic being cleaned and posts deleted.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
guy's any hint of how I can fixing the blink/teleport skills?:8: each map falls below it when using it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

geo is enable.i can't understand what cause is it and i did comparing template skills with 5.6 look fine.maybe it cause meshes.geo? or else?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Next bug found - gatherables...
Gathering bar showing wrong result, bars dont go to the end.
Its ok working.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Enshar and Cygnea don't have geodata for objects: big rocks,cliffs etc. (only for land).
Where can i find full geo for these two ?

Or how to add geo collision objects to mesh file ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Enshar and Cygnea don't have geodata for objects: big rocks,cliffs etc. (only for land).
Where can i find full geo for these two ?

Or how to add geo collision objects to mesh file ?
you should talk to experienced dev in geo parsing and i just learn it myself parsing through client 5.0..i dont know if this file is properly parsing or not..:$:

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

XD look the mesh totally overkill lol

i did trying repeatly parsing and followed magenik geo parsingcommand..mesh still the same size..

*get a geobuilder many guide out there..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have it and i made geo from 5.1 client (identically as Your files) but this geo don't load correctly, giving some errors on server loading and stops.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No Escape of Destiny and Silver of Darkness

Mateuscx, found the issue was client-side, as already posted within this thread lol (see quote below), I need new glasses!

the stigma autolearn is not working neither the Silver of darkness not working too when you want to finish the quest!
edit: nvm the quest is working just fine after checking the server files it was client side and replaced

The original client links are down in the first post, I'm downloading this client instead (and also hoping it fixes the client-side quest issues, will report back here and let you know), and also linking this for others to take note if the client download links don't work for them either.
aionhappy client did u test it?

Update: Unfortunately the other client still has the same issue, guess we're out of luck on this one *shrugs* I did a search for an unaltered/uncustomised base client 5.1 and haven't found one as yet. And Rocky didn't elaborate on what he replaced, I guess I'm assuming it's the quest.pak and/or L10N?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Information to all users !

User name "Site" from this forum was contact me with user "Karli" on Skype to sell full geodata files.
Karli (from Skype) sent me a link to his profile on Ragezone as Admin KarLi (as a proof).
I payed him 35$ for files and he dissapeared, not responding, no files.

Don't trust people who want to sell You some files.
I was cheated today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This comment was for comment from "themoose" but he remove it:

Please, use credits when you post products of my work (aka my parser). Thanks.

Here is something I don´´ t give you before (as proof):

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Keep the thread on topic guys. Ranting like this is only going to get your posts deleted and result in possible infringements if it keeps going.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The combat in this release has too many problems, a lot of things that dont work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The combat in this release has too many problems, a lot of things that dont work.
what exactly combat not working..can u explain it in detail?if i were not misunderstanding there's some skill on char can't be used,then try todo compare skill template to other version search for missing code.

Back