Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

TNT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anybody by chance figure the fix for the windows 10 creator update camera bug ? or figure what file was updated in the latest patch out on retail that resolved it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i'm trying to fix that issue too, so far nothing has worked, and i've done everything i can think of and google is about as usefull as a window in a submarine for answers on it!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can help me with this error
https://imgur.com/a/KV2wd
erro.log =

Java Compiler ERROR: cannot access java.lang.CharSequencebad class file: CharSequence.classbad constant pool tag: 15 at 1470
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.Source: /D:/Aion/Server/AL-Login/./data/scripts/system/database/mysql5/MySQL5AccountDAO.java
Thanks

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
probably something inside config check again all IP, and check database where is IP and password.

PfwWjbe - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can help me, where do i have to fix stat info? in profile char defend attribute, i got error info on pdef, parry block strike resist, etc., its there any files that i can lookin beside sm_stats_info

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing and uploading the server data. Server works now. Search a German client who is playable with the files.
thank you in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome release. I have a problem with the camera control though, the screen glitches when I try to rotate with my mouse when it is right clicked, is there a fix for this? This doesn't happen to me on the official server, maybe there is a problem with Dream Aion client? Can anyone help me with this?

TNT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its a issue due to the creators update, the only way to fix is get the files updated to the latest version of retail which have the patch fix or downgrade your Windows back to the 1703 version. lucky i kept a copy of the windows from that version which i made a iso of all you would have to do is make it a bootable let it update until it gets to the part it wants to update the actual version cancel the update turn windows update off. is it a fix no way in hell the fix would be anybody that can figure what file ncsoft updated to make it work with the creators update

and ofcourse virus check

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome release. I have a problem with the camera control though, the screen glitches when I try to rotate with my mouse when it is right clicked, is there a fix for this? This doesn't happen to me on the official server, maybe there is a problem with Dream Aion client? Can anyone help me with this?
It is necessary to fix the package SM_PLAYER_INFO

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its a issue due to the creators update, the only way to fix is get the files updated to the latest version of retail which have the patch fix or downgrade your Windows back to the 1703 version. lucky i kept a copy of the windows from that version which i made a iso of all you would have to do is make it a bootable let it update until it gets to the part it wants to update the actual version cancel the update turn windows update off. is it a fix no way in hell the fix would be anybody that can figure what file ncsoft updated to make it work with the creators update

and ofcourse virus check

Thanks for this but I don't have the means to reset my PC right now :(

It is necessary to fix the package SM_PLAYER_INFO

What part should I change in that java file?

Back