Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what exactly combat not working..can u explain it in detail?if i were not misunderstanding there's some skill on char can't be used,then try todo compare skill template to other version search for missing code.
Like for example why a sorcerer at magic boost cap will only do 10k damage on a training dummy with Flame Spray,
or why when you do //info on a character with full pvp equipment and their pvp attack and defend are only 6 %, or why no matter how much gear you wear that has strike resist the characters strike resist will be 0, or why when using a level 5 rune on assassin it does too low damage for level 5.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, really important question here. Does anyone know how to fix "Bestial Fury" and "Hunter's Might" skill? It should cap the attack range when active.. but those are not working at all. Any tips? Thank you so much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Explain please what to look at your video?
Or describe in your own words bag.

This bug is very critical and super easy to make it btw.
Let me try to explain what is going on...Look at the very beginning of the video. When I try to equip more than one stigma at the same time, at the same slot (it must be really fast) it kinda bug and both stigmas work. (check 06 seconds, it pops a message that both stigmas were socketed in the same slot)At the end of the video, i'm just showing that both skills are active.Btw, i can do it over and over again till i socket all stigmas and get full skills.

Reaction score
hello guys i run the server all its ok .I login normally and get the screen where you type in your info. I type it in and it gives me No game server available to this authorization...
i use NA client
Any help would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This bug is very critical and super easy to make it btw.
Let me try to explain what is going on...Look at the very beginning of the video. When I try to equip more than one stigma at the same time, at the same slot (it must be really fast) it kinda bug and both stigmas work. (check 06 seconds, it pops a message that both stigmas were socketed in the same slot)At the end of the video, i'm just showing that both skills are active.Btw, i can do it over and over again till i socket all stigmas and get full skills.

I will describe your bug easier, you do not remove deleted skills from stigma crystals. This bug can be fixed in the StigmaService.java

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you didnt get it..The removed stigma goes off just fine, however, if you do exaclty what i did on the video ( put 2 skills in just one stigma slot) one of them goes off and the other not!look this next video:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you didnt get it..The removed stigma goes off just fine, however, if you do exaclty what i did on the video ( put 2 skills in just one stigma slot) one of them goes off and the other not!look this next video:

All right, you will remove the Stigma crystal and the skill from it remains :):
I have it fixed, I wrote where to look.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't connect to my serveur on localhost , the game tell me : cannot connect to authorisation server
Please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all, How can I host lan server that can play with my friend ?

I got all server run and can login on my PC but when my friend connect he can login than when select it said cannot connect to server...?
so can I fix this problem ?

thank

Back