Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

TNT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so which is the difference between yours and the one Ghostfur released xD ? they both seem to be from same source group or do you guys work together ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so which is the difference between yours and the one Ghostfur released xD ? they both seem to be from same source group or do you guys work together ?

They have in common. They both merged the source code of the private emulator ENCOM :cool:

5.3 is the same emulator as 5.1 Encom , only the opcodes and crypt are added.
They are no different in any way.
This is the draining of a private assembly into public.

TNT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah another case of taking private source and merging into another xD i mean it could be a good start for other people but who knows so many people want to learn but without having people that actually know how to do it some are screwed and just give up , probably why the world of Aion development has become a poop hole compare to L2

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There are big differences.
Basically this EMU is based on Encom 5.1 which is Okay.
Now, the usually dilatant bad mutilation; the Ghostfur release is a bad modified release which deleted ENCOM features and added other features.
That means, instead to keep the original ENCOM features and add new features, the original leak has bin mutilated with the final results that the two release are not compatible anymore.

That usually happens with various leaks :)

However, I would go with this source 5.1 and just update the opcodes from the other one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and in

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be clear Aion 5.1 the version above is also modified and edited by my Aion-unique Team it wasnt finished yet but got leaked we worked for more than a year on these sources also the Aion 5.3 version is exactly the same source coding! but more updates and features! so its not a bad modified which deleted encom features? this is a stupid lie of you! i have rights of both version! we only use there event system gived by kortana for more information people can add Theghostfur on skype! for more proof and help maby soon or later i also will release 5.6 to the public!
Greetings Ghostfur

That's the Ghostfur release
Both versions are from the Aion-Unique Team

There are big differences.
Basically this EMU is based on Encom 5.1 which is Okay.
Now, the usually dilatant bad mutilation; the Ghostfur release is a bad modified release which deleted ENCOM features and added other features.
That means, instead to keep the original ENCOM features and add new features, the original leak has bin mutilated with the final results that the two release are not compatible anymore.

That usually happens with various leaks :)

However, I would go with this source 5.1 and just update the opcodes from the other one.

Not Right dude! both sources are from Aion-Unique and exactly the same! this 5.1 version
was not complete yet someone stole it and leaked it to the public!

NIgpJ13 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

There is no difference both are my releases :) only opcoding and some new features in 5.3 thats all :) peace bro if you have more questions you can always ask

Aion-Unique Latest Release No Edits!

Version 5.1:

Version 5.3/5.4:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear someone who read this topic. I am the REAL team of Encom Devs. That was ok that our 5.1 source was leak on google because of our mistake like a years ago, but for some one who is DELETE the name of who is CODING.

It not a good start to be a REAL DEVS that you want to be. How many time that you ask use to buy our data because you cannot do it?????? when we not sell it just said a bad word to us.

You work with Archsoft at that time , They also sell the code how come you ask to buy the code from us???? MR and Miss Aion Unique. I still have your conversation with you on my facebook page.

to be start a REAL DEVS is not lie and keep original coding name. DELETE all the name and put your name instead it some kind of shenanigans DEV.

PS. You forgot to delete my name out from the source, the real devs :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I will be interested in an emulator for version 5.6 EU. If you have one of the available I want to please. A big thank you for sharing on this forum. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear someone who read this topic. I am the REAL team of Encom Devs. That was ok that our 5.1 source was leak on google because of our mistake like a years ago, but for some one who is DELETE the name of who is CODING.

It not a good start to be a REAL DEVS that you want to be. How many time that you ask use to buy our data because you cannot do it?????? when we not sell it just said a bad word to us.

You work with Archsoft at that time , They also sell the code how come you ask to buy the code from us???? MR and Miss Aion Unique. I still have your conversation with you on my facebook page.

to be start a REAL DEVS is not lie and keep original coding name. DELETE all the name and put your name instead it some kind of shenanigans DEV.

PS. You forgot to delete my name out from the source, the real devs :p

Okay, I give it up I stop with aion devolping and the reason is dude's like you.
Many people have helped with this source. and its not stole or leaked from ENCOM?
Who tell these stupid stories! but nvm its oke I will not make my hands dirty anymore
and wont release anything anymore everyone thanks these dudes for it! This is the last time I post something in this forum!
If you have any questions, add me on Skype : Thesnakes

For more downloads and information check:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what's a drama @msnake source leaked from encom who cares just do your job...and someone barking on deleting their author on source, what been proud of been an author source nothing change's man even can't get you rich....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for the server and client download, works like a charm :) Sorry for the noob question, but if I wanted to reset the quest rewards and change monster rewards/xp back to normal retail, is it serverside and within static_data/quest rewards/mob drops? I've had a poke around, probably missing the obvious knowing me (I like to level from 1 onwards for testing/playing, and server is just muck about on, want to change hitting one mob and being level 65 asap :p ) Thank you also for any help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the server and client download, works like a charm :) Sorry for the noob question, but if I wanted to reset the quest rewards and change monster rewards/xp back to normal retail, is it serverside and within static_data/quest rewards/mob drops? I've had a poke around, probably missing the obvious knowing me (I like to level from 1 onwards for testing/playing, and server is just muck about on, want to change hitting one mob and being level 65 asap :p ) Thank you also for any help!

The settings you are looking out for can be found in the config/main folder, in particular in the rates.properties file. Edit the values in the aforementioned file and save it, then reboot your server or type //reload config with your GM character to apply the changes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks DeathAngel, I changed drop rates/reduced loot in there, quest/xp rates have already been adjusted satisfactorily, so that isn't the issue. Maybe I'm not explaining myself well enough? Some of the custom changes are great, but the main change I want to make is NOT have particular mobs trigger the character being boosted to level 65 asap. This is individual changes being made to mobs/npcs data, which I assumed is being triggered by a script via following the main quest line (namely killing Dukaki Woodcutters, upon completion of the quest... whooosh a level 65 boost :) I've got enough experience to set up a server, but scripting is beyond me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks DeathAngel, I changed drop rates/reduced loot in there, quest/xp rates have already been adjusted satisfactorily, so that isn't the issue. Maybe I'm not explaining myself well enough? Some of the custom changes are great, but the main change I want to make is NOT have particular mobs trigger the character being boosted to level 65 asap. This is individual changes being made to mobs/npcs data, which I assumed is being triggered by a script via following the main quest line (namely killing Dukaki Woodcutters, upon completion of the quest... whooosh a level 65 boost :) I've got enough experience to set up a server, but scripting is beyond me.

I went through as a elyos priest and did all the poeta campaign quests and my character didn't auto level to 65. The only things I've modified on the server were the files in the configs folder. So it might be something with your configs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I've been looking at them myself, this was happening even before I done any editing within configs, just to see if the world launched for the first time... so I'm confused as to what's going on to be honest, if that hasn't been happening to yourself :/

Edited to add image (after rolling back server to pristine state, just editing database/network configs and touching nothing else), level 67 after creating new character and talking to npc Kalio. Haven't edited anything in the source, just built it :blink: I'm assuming everyone else is using the DreamerGames client as I am, and it's definitely not client side?

Sorry to be a pain in the butt :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The level 65 boost was onely on the first releas, two days later the releas is updated and patched the level 65 out,
If you have stil problems with the loot then you can olso set the npc drop ( it is found in al-game/data/static_data/npc_drop.
there you can see that all the "use category="false" ) set them on true . if you use wordpad you can replase them all at ones.

sorry for mij bad englisch bud i hoop that i can help.

Back