Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED

can you help me how to fix this?
The info you gave is a bit poor ,but i think you have not the right java version, install java jre 1.8 and set youre JAVA-HOME to it.
How to do that ,you can google.
this works for me and every thing is working great.

hoop it will help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
musikero13
The info you gave is a bit poor ,but i think you have not the right java version, install java jre 1.8 and set youre JAVA-HOME to it.
How to do that ,you can google.
this works for me and every thing is working great.

hoop it will help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED

i'm done build but i don't know what next? i think server not running?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after the build go to: Au-login/build/dist/al-login/ and hit the start.bat bud befoor you klik on it ,open the bat file and set youre yava path in it. you can read in the bat file where to put it (read it cearfuily) if you do't set it right, it wil not start.
do the same with the game server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I only use the NA client?Can not use other clients? Because it is not EnglishPlease change it! Generic client.Login and patch please take a lookThank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
musikero13, there are many manuals and videos on creating and configuring the server aion.
I think it was worth at least try to look in Google and on YouTube.
Not a bad manual

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gameserver.properties
# GS config's:# ==========================================# Server country code (cc)# KR: 0# NA: 1# EU: 2# JAP: 4# CH: 5# RUS: 7# Default: 1gameserver.country.code = 5

Modify to gameserver.country.code = 5Can not use CN can not enter!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not the game server registered in the authentication server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how would you connect ingame SHop too these ......

a example and the files to set it up would be nice ..... but a explination will work just the same.....

Also how do you give your self Luna cube points?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone share 5.1 d3d8thk dll thanks...

PROBLEM SOLVE!!!!! ipconfig.xml bad structure replace with older file and work like a charm..

btw im glad someone share working chat server ingame with these command /lfg /trade and etc..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you please use the NA client? Can I use other clients? I can not use CN client to enter!Hint: Not the game server registered in the authentication server! TheI do not have d3d8thk.dlDo not know if this is the reason? Can you share it?

Reaction score
You can use the NA client:8:
Important !!! You need to delete d3dx9_38 and / or d3dx8thk.dll in your folder bin32.
Copy this to the game folder, it's not for bin32 or bin64, Ok?
AionLauncher: //mega.nz/#!9RJ1RKYa!-zwh7rUAr78OoSDpoy_ioJYZRfsIhh-A1ur-RcP5zvs

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Important !!! You need to delete d3dx9_38 and / or d3dx8thk.dll in your folder bin32.
//mega.nz/#!9RJ1RKYa!-zwh7rUAr78OoSDpoy_ioJYZRfsIhh-A1ur-RcP5zvs

I am Chinese. English is not good, so want to use the Chinese version of the client. CN client d3dx9_38 and d3dx8thk in BIN32! I have deleted it! Any prompt. I do not know what the reason is. And we are currently a lot of VPN in China can not use. So you can not download the NA client. I do not know if it is not BIN32!

//mega.nz/#!9RJ1RKYa!-zwh7rUAr78OoSDpoy_ioJYZRfsIhh-A1ur-RcP5zvs
Whether your address can be uploaded to github.comBecause iga.nz site i can not open it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy the link: mega.nz/#!9RJ1RKYa!-zwh7rUAr78OoSDpoy_ioJYZRfsIhh-A1ur-RcP5zvs
and open it in the internet explorer browser.
I know! But China IP can not open! The China recently banned many VPN servers! The So i do not have a VPN! The

Copy the link: mega.nz/#!9RJ1RKYa!-zwh7rUAr78OoSDpoy_ioJYZRfsIhh-A1ur-RcP5zvs
and open it in the internet explorer browser.

-ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:5 -lang:enu -noweb -noauthgg -nowebshop

Cc: 1 can not use here 5? Is it a client issue? Does this 5.1 only allow the use of NC clients?

Reaction score
Go to... config \ main \ gameserver and make the change according to the "Client" you are using.

# ==========================================
# GS config's:
# ==========================================
# Server country code (cc)
# KR: 0
# NA: 1
# EU: 2
# JAP: 4
# CH: 5
# RUS: 7
# Default: 1
gameserver.country.code = 1
gameserver.country.code = 5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried! Still not.CN client prompt: Not the game server registered in the authentication serverAnd I have deleted d3dx9_38 and / or d3dx8thk.dll in BIN32

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using CH client?
Yes! I am using the CN 5.1 client

I think the CN client in the BIN32 and NA client BIN32 inside the file is not the same. Do not know if my guess is correct

China has a CN 5.0 simulator. Using the CN5.0 client. But the patch does not delete any files within BIN. Only in the bin32 added a version.dll on it!Use the bat@echo offStart bin32 \ aion.bin -ip: 127.0.0.1 -port: 2106 -cc: 5 -lang: chs -noauthgg -noweb -gv -nb -nokicks -megaphone -st -multithread -charnamemenu -vip -ingamebrowser

Back