Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ultraz: as far i can see are you using the wrong java. there is a java JDK and java JRE.
youre JAVA_HOME is set to a jre version and must de a JDK one (JDK = Java Develop Kit)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ultraz: as far i can see are you using the wrong java. there is a java JDK and java JRE.
youre JAVA_HOME is set to a jre version and must de a JDK one (JDK = Java Develop Kit)

Changed to jre still not working

The problem was solved!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
li><a class="stylesheet">Login : <span class="spanduk">{{ Status::loginServer('45.64.98.67', Settings::general()->port_game) }}<span></a></li> <li><a class="stylesheet">Game : <span class="spanduk">{{ Status::gameServer('45.64.98.67', Settings::general()->port_game) }}<span></a></li> <li><a class="stylesheet">Online Players : <span class="spanduk">{{ Status::eek:nlineCount() }}<span></a></li>
path :UnityWeb\resources\views\header
wat the heck although the game server started, and perform some adjustment ip on script,website status is not getting online...only player count ingame working..any advice?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
path :UnityWeb\resources\views\header
wat the heck although the game server started, and perform some adjustment ip on script,website status is not getting online...only player count ingame working..any advice?

setup your port gameserver and loginserver from admin panel or database
database : << cms_settings_general
Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

admin panel need access level 5

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@fix admin web is lv10 :8:
1.what is the setting change the news date? 1970 totally old

This area of exchange for ip allows the website to be online to public?

webshop is fine...bad data table on gs sql inventory...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: require(D:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'D:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='D:\xampp\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17

:sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = label5; 8818392]
最后!!!!! :cool:[/引用]
How do you use WEB successfully?Can you explain it in detail?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[QUOTE = label5; 8818392]
最后!!!!! :cool:[/引用]
How do you use WEB successfully?Can you explain it in detail?

found an error it located on gs sql inventory table..webshop can't sent item because of did not authorize the table any fix?

@i don't asleep until now because of configuration website :8:... and please send me the fix so I can lay to bed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = label5; 8818937]

发现一个错误,它位于gs sql库存表.webshop不能发送项目,因为没有授权表任何修复?

@i不要睡觉到现在由于配置网站:8:...请给我的修复,所以我可以躺[
Constant LARAVEL_START already defined

Is there another way to run UnityWeb successfully?xampp and composer too complicated! The:$::(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
installing composer is not that hard...google it on youtube guide..:cool:

found a problem in the account with the creation of the aethertech character ... when we look at MY ACCOUNT on web site scripts break something like this..other's character look fine

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I start Game Server and Loggin Server to play?
hello rz, this my firts time xD :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:
Like The Tittle say this is a Aion 5.1 full source
at0QfrD - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Emulator Features:
* Stigma System
* Conquerer/Protector System
* High Daeva System
* Creation Points System
* Luna System
* Magic Crafting System
* Magic Morph System
* Bonus buff fully working like a legion buff etc
* Etc
Custom Features:
* FFA System
* BG/Battleground System
* PK bandit System
* PvP Ap Gp gain (with Ducking custom rates)
* 1vs1 System (use player commands)
* Event Gebuk mantan and treasure System
* F2f Membership System
* Wedding System (nick love nick)
* Etc
New Instance working:
* Library of Knowledge
* Garden of Knowledge
* Rift of Oblivion
* Admas Fall
* Theobomos Test Chamber
* Kroban Base
* Drakenseers Lair
* Fire Temple of Memory
New Zones :
* Esterra
* Nosra
Link Svn :
Client 5.1 NA : <<Google drive
Client 5.1 NA : 3GB/Part<<Google drive
Important !!! You need to delete d3dx9_38 and / or d3dx8thk.dll in your folder bin32.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i have problem with github shell..but i'm already update website to 5.1 exp table, mapid, variable class, title, webshop update sql.slow connection be patient :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i have problem with github shell..but i'm already update website to 5.1 exp table, mapid, variable class, title, webshop update sql.slow connection be patient :mad:
Re-create a new web site?:eek:tt:

composer can not install (proxy IP problem). Do you only have xampp?And i'm composer after the installation is complete. Can not use xampp.Who can provide web installation video! GOOGLE can not be opened. CN has banned GOOGEL!:mad:

what is the port for this site?
你是中国人?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@a77 sorry im not chinese :8:

I'm just wondering using xampp requirement activating mysql ,aion is using mysql to for gs and ls while activating xamp mysql problem detected because other apps use the same port 3306 ... if we change xamp mysql to 3307 is the webserver still able to connect databases on navicat?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AIDEBUG LOG:
2017-09-04 12:34:27,056 AI2 engine load started2017-09-04 12:42:42,997 [AI2] AI factory error: generaljava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(AI2Engine.java:100) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Npc.java:104) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Npc.java:83) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnInvasionNpc(VisibleObjectSpawner.java:226) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(SpawnEngine.java:94) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(SpawnEngine.java:75) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.spawn(VortexService.java:103) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.initVortexLocations(VortexService.java:39) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:195) [AL-Game.jar:na]2017-09-04 12:42:43,006 [AI2] AI factory error: dummyjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(AI2Engine.java:100) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Creature.getAi2(Creature.java:149) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onBeforeSpawn(NpcController.java:95) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World.spawn(World.java:333) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.bringIntoWorld(SpawnEngine.java:211) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.bringIntoWorld(SpawnEngine.java:204) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnInvasionNpc(VisibleObjectSpawner.java:232) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(SpawnEngine.java:94) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(SpawnEngine.java:75) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.spawn(VortexService.java:103) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.initVortexLocations(VortexService.java:39) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:195) [AL-Game.jar:na]
ERROR LOG:
2017-09-04 12:42:42,997 [AI2] AI factory error: generaljava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(AI2Engine.java:100) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Npc.java:104) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Npc.<init>(Npc.java:83) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnInvasionNpc(VisibleObjectSpawner.java:226) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(SpawnEngine.java:94) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(SpawnEngine.java:75) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.spawn(VortexService.java:103) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.initVortexLocations(VortexService.java:39) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:195) [AL-Game.jar:na]2017-09-04 12:42:43,006 [AI2] AI factory error: dummyjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine.setupAI(AI2Engine.java:100) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Creature.getAi2(Creature.java:149) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onBeforeSpawn(NpcController.java:95) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World.spawn(World.java:333) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.bringIntoWorld(SpawnEngine.java:211) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.bringIntoWorld(SpawnEngine.java:204) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnInvasionNpc(VisibleObjectSpawner.java:232) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(SpawnEngine.java:94) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(SpawnEngine.java:75) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.spawn(VortexService.java:103) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.initVortexLocations(VortexService.java:39) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:195) [AL-Game.jar:na]2017-09-04 12:42:43,018 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onBeforeSpawn(NpcController.java:95) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World.spawn(World.java:333) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.bringIntoWorld(SpawnEngine.java:211) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.bringIntoWorld(SpawnEngine.java:204) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner.spawnInvasionNpc(VisibleObjectSpawner.java:232) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.getSpawnedObject(SpawnEngine.java:94) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine.spawnObject(SpawnEngine.java:75) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.spawn(VortexService.java:103) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.VortexService.initVortexLocations(VortexService.java:39) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:195) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
How to fix it ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xampp i have installed successfully. Can be used in the AION database.But UnityWeb I can not use. composer i can not be installed successfully.Does UnityWeb not work with composer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = label5; 8818377] admin面板对我有用,但它使用新的命令//希望而不是//添加需要重写回旧的命令...运行的管理员您需要在admin.properties/gameserver上配置.administration.gmpanel = 3 [/ QUOTE]

您可以使用管理控制面板吗?可以告诉我如何修改完成使用管理控制面板。谢谢

- - - 更新 - - -

I have a lot of questions on the AION Ask:
1. How to modify the prohibition of creating a job? Such as the scout's role。

2. Is it complete? I want to know how to be the same as the NA version.

3. This AION5.1 simulator management control panel why not use? How can I use it? Need to modify what place.

For example: I do not want people to be able to create a scout job. Not a name.How should I prevent people from creating

[h=2]ErrorException in DatabaseManager.php line 238:Database [al_server_gs] not configured. (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\resources\views\header\header.blade.php) (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\resources\views\header\header.blade.php) (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\resources\views\header\header.blade.php)[/h]
  • in DatabaseManager.php line 238
  • at CompilerEngine->handleViewException(object(ErrorException), '1') in PhpEngine.php line 44
  • at PhpEngine->evaluatePath('C:\xampp\htdocs\storage\framework\views/1aa5f23464704acbda0969b4688b55e9', array('__env' => object(Factory), 'app' => object(Application), 'errors' => object(ViewErrorBag), 'new

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
//addPacket(new CM_SUBZONE_CHANGE(0x0162, State.IN_GAME)); //To Do 5.1 maybe removed by ncsoft

//addPacket(new CM_A_STATION(0x1BB, State.IN_GAME)); //To Do 5.1 we do not implement fasttrack yet

//addPacket(new CM_A_STATION_CHECK(0x1BA, State.IN_GAME)); //To Do 5.1 we do not implement fasttrack yet

//addPacket(new CM_CHAT_PLAYER_INFO(0xD9, State.IN_GAME)); //To Do 5.1

//addPacket(new CM_UNPACK_ITEM(0x1B2, State.IN_GAME)); //To Do 5.1
5 sniff packet out of date :cool:

@a77 http://forum.ragezone.com/f590/please-help-aion-4-5-a-1033438/ read discussion regarding gm panel here..

Last edited:
Back