Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

ty for this awesome release :) !
Im only finding 2 problems with the website .

1. After adding a voting site, while testing it. it brings me to 127.0.0.1/vote/site/1 instead of xtremetop100.
2. i enabled payment options, however i cant find any donation page ?

anyone who can help me ?

ty in advanced :)

grtz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE =等等; 8820307]你好,

这个真棒发布的:) :)
我只发现网站的两个问题。

1.添加投票站点后,进行测试。它带我到127.0.0.1/vote/site/1而不是xtremetop100。
2.我启用付款选项,但是我找不到任何捐款页面?

谁能帮助我?

ty在进步:)

grtz [/ QUOTE]
:*:
I can not use the WEB site forever unsuccessful! The Can not find the relevant video! Can you record a website video? Every precision to every step

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, before I start, I apologize for my English. I have downloaded the SVN and client 5.1 NA from this same page and for now everything works correctly, I would like to ask you how I can change the drops, looking for the page there is an aiondropeditor program but you need a .dat and that file does not appear to me, is there any another way to modify the drops?
And another question how can I have the inventory as in the official one? (expand it by quest and paying kinah) since by default everything comes out unlocked.

Thank you for the help and work you are doing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, before I start, I apologize for my English. I have downloaded the SVN and client 5.1 NA from this same page and for now everything works correctly, I would like to ask you how I can change the drops, looking for the page there is an aiondropeditor program but you need a .dat and that file does not appear to me, is there any another way to modify the drops?
And another question how can I have the inventory as in the official one? (expand it by quest and paying kinah) since by default everything comes out unlocked.

Thank you for the help and work you are doing.
.dat drop issued changes to xml by more easily dropping todo editing, located npc_drops folder,for me best drop with .dat file it's a good algorithm ever..compared the new drop structure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
如何获得NA官方下载

- - - 已更新 - - -

I can not complete UnityWeb work. Your documentation is not very clear. May be the language to understand the different reasons.Do not know who can record UnityWeb to build video

Does your chatserver work properly? My chatserver does not work! Regional trade channel does not work

chatserver I checked all the documentation and instructions. Do not know why not work.

# Chat Server Config's:
# ----------------------------# CS will listen for connections on specified address# need to be your external Ip of your Live serverchatserver.network.client.address = 127.0.0.1:10241# Address that will be used by CS to listen for GS connectionschatserver.network.gameserver.address = 127.0.0.1:9021# Password to match for successful authentication of the game server# NOTE: Don't forget to add your password!chatserver.network.gameserver.password = aion
GS:
# ----------------------------# Network Config's:# ----------------------------# Port that will be used to listen for client connectionsgameserver.network.client.port = 7777# Host that will be used to listen for client connectionsgameserver.network.client.host = *# Maximum online players on the servergameserver.network.client.maxplayers = 1000# Address of login servergameserver.network.login.address = 127.0.0.1:9014# Id of this game servergameserver.network.login.gsid = 1# Password of this game servergameserver.network.login.password = aion# Address of chat server# Ip and port of chat server should be accessible from# 1) game server# 2) all connected clientsgameserver.network.chat.address = 127.0.0.1:9021# Password of this game server for chat servergameserver.network.chat.password = aion
\config\main:gameserver.properties
# Enable connection with CS (ChatServer)
Code:
# Default: falsegameserver.chatserver.enable = true

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion-Unique 5.3-5.4 Emu + Src

erro

2017-09-06 18:57:20,569 Missing Q for: [C] 0x01 CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE2017-09-06 18:59:35,536 Error handling client (karll) message :[C] 0x153 CM_CREATE_CHARACTERjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.Equipment.putItemBackToInventory(Equipment.java:794) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.Equipment.onLoadHandler(Equipment.java:754) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.newPlayer(PlayerService.java:269) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_CREATE_CHARACTER.runImpl(CM_CREATE_CHARACTER.java:229) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(AionClientPacket.java:67) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:45) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:263) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [na:1.7.0_17]2017-09-06 19:01:47,363 Error handling client (karll) message :[C] 0x153 CM_CREATE_CHARACTERjava.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.Equipment.putItemBackToInventory(Equipment.java:794) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.Equipment.onLoadHandler(Equipment.java:754) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.newPlayer(PlayerService.java:269) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_CREATE_CHARACTER.runImpl(CM_CREATE_CHARACTER.java:229) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(AionClientPacket.java:67) ~[A-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:45) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:263) [al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [na:1.7.0_17]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to fix broker ?
Packet from client have not full data? : CM_BROKER_SETTLE_ACCOUNT

readD(); <-is OK
readH(); <- is missing (server log)

Is this client or server problem ?

Could someone give me download link for 5.1 client ? (full, not downgraded)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@wizard client download on the first post...

anyone with the experience of fixing map glitch? hero has blink skills that fall from the map is really annoying...:$: falling from the map should fix on the patch 3.0+ now the problem takes it to 5.1..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes i know im using this client (from first site) but Broker not working.
I think there is incomplete packet from client.

(did You check this broker ? working on Your client ? )

I think this is most important thing.

(i just did Eternal Bastion instance like retail (almost) but i have to stop fixing because this not working broker)

I need only other aion.bin file from version 5.1 (32bit)...

Checked on other client, its the same problem broker not working :( sad

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
excuse me i wanted to ask something here. 100% noob question.
is this thing work for offline play? (the 26gb file) is it all included inside the file or?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
noted, im sorry for burdon you down. if youre not busy. could you give me a hint where can i get for offline play only? like 1 click and then play with client. with link or any other way that i can get this offline play? thank you in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did You checked this server files ?
Broker working for You ? (on other client ?)
yup broker's not working can not sell items .. but not the client errors, when I check the scripts CM_BROKER_ADD_ITEM.java does not exist

btw I think it has been disabled on this emu, just like the amplification system, stone and the tools that are being removed on this emu ..

@harith all emu started with offline mode must be a local host .... but you need todo your own configuration before release it to public:cool:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, everything is fixed in this emulator, if desired)))
I have long been corrected the moon service, broker, blink skills.

just free cheese as always in a mousetrap :D:
most likely for this and merged this emulator, because they can not bring it to the working state.

Better tell me, does anyone have a version.dll, with which the chat server works?

exchange for fixes for this emulator :cool:

a launcher from the GER team does not offer, I have a chat server with this launcher :):

Last edited:
Back