Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Posted in the wrong thread earlier..sorry

HI guys, I'm quite new to this server stuff. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Using the AL 3.9 v2 1-click.

1. Already installed NA 4.0 but used all the files from 4.0 -> 3.9 downgrader. Follow directions and placed all files into main AION folder. ( version.ini = 4.0.0.11 still?) how does it actually downgrades the client to 3.9?
2. Copied aion_start_local.bat into main aion folder, copied from bin32 of AL3.9, d3d8thk.dll, to main aion bin 32 folder.
3. Checked CC and changed to 1 on line 2 within aion_start_local.bat. Started 1-click setup. I see "Z" drive in "My Computer" (do I need to do anything special in this drive? )
4. Launched using aion_start_local.bat from main aion folder (is this correct?)
5. Aion loads - Not sure what I enter for login/pw? Looked at other post here, and followed to Game folder database.properties. Used root/aion for login/pw but got this error: "Cannot connect to authorized server" and logs me out.

- Also - when running the server, my consoles for Chatserver, Login server, Game server keeps flashing? Error message: Java is not recolonized as an internal or external command..Fixed - installed JDK 21

Any help here would be much appreciated !

It could be different problems - I can check for you with teamviewer if you like - just contact me in skype: kajuby

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently at work - but if I selected "auto create pw" from 1-click setup.bat to launch the server, what would my login and pw be? Also, I this is running on my local PC which I intend to have a few friends connect to and play. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do I need to set for IP in networks.properties if I am running the server on my PC and want to 1 friend to connect to the server when its up and running?

Here are my screenshots to help:
login_config_ - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums game_config_ - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums STart bat - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

The error at the login when I use a random login and pw (what do I use here? Can I create anything? )
Aion0000 - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Console:
Console - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed - Got it running! Wooooo- thanks Dwarf for this :)

I changed my aion_start .bat from my IP to 127.0.0.1 and it ran and used a random name to login with pw.

What do I need to give to my friend so that they can connect to my server via my PC?
Do I give them the same LoginFix from AL 3.9 1-click bin32 folder and have them put it in their bin32 and same with my ipconfig.xml (using my external ip address instead?) Where would they put ipconfig.xml if so?

Thanks!

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fixed - Got it running! Wooooo- thanks Dwarf for this :)

I changed my aion_start .bat from my IP to 127.0.0.1 and it ran and used a random name to login with pw.

What do I need to give to my friend so that they can connect to my server via my PC?
Do I give them the same LoginFix from AL 3.9 1-click bin32 folder and have them put it in their bin32 and same with my ipconfig.xml (using my external ip address instead?) Where would they put ipconfig.xml if so?

Thanks!

1. You need to give them the loginfix
2. You dont need to give them the ipconfig.xml - only you need to change it to your IP
3. You need to edit the start_aion.bat and edit the IP to your IP, then give it to your friends
4. Open Ports in your Firewall/Router

you find everything HowTo in my tutorial --> Here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Dward - dug around this forum last night and edited the .bat file with my IP and had to do some things to my Airport Extreme Router to open those ports.

Last question.. To give admin rights to my friend, is it the same steps as setting admin to myself via navicat? Thanks again!

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dward - dug around this forum last night and edited the .bat file with my IP and had to do some things to my Airport Extreme Router to open those ports.

Last question.. To give admin rights to my friend, is it the same steps as setting admin to myself via navicat? Thanks again!

yep same steps

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes on thursday I will up a new Version with NoIP maker and some fixes!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick questions:

How do you set it so that you will never have instance cool-downs(as GM of course)?

How do you set it so that your GM character can use skills from other classes?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to disturbuting you but I have some issue with the click starter.bat when I run it and press enter it will close immediately. Idem if run mysql.bat I got the same thing what can I do? And sorry for my bad english

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Dwarfpicker,im using your release 3.9,works perfectly :D,tks..
and can i ask..if i want to use your 4.0 and play 4.0 client, release on this topic http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-lightning-4-0-a-956044/
does this mean i need to download new 4.0 client ? (im using client with 89 parts mediafire..)..can i update to 4.0 via this client ?
sr for my bad english :)..

Yes you can just update your 3.9 Client!

Sorry to disturbuting you but I have some issue with the click starter.bat when I run it and press enter it will close immediately. Idem if run mysql.bat I got the same thing what can I do? And sorry for my bad english

Open 1-Click starter.bat with any text editor you want and add following line on top:

Set path="C:\Windows\system32"

remember edit the path if you have installed windows in an other folder!

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in game shop not working :(

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Adsız - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did you do:

.\Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click by Dwarfpicker v2.0\AIONEmulator\game\config\main\ingameshop.properties

# Enable in game shop
# Default: false
gameserver.ingameshop.enable = true

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you do:

.\Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click by Dwarfpicker v2.0\AIONEmulator\game\config\main\ingameshop.properties

# Enable in game shop

my config

# Enable in game shop

# Enable gift system between factions
gameserver.ingameshop.gift = false

# allows gifts at all or no
gameserver.ingameshop.allow.gift = true

but not work :S

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not write much, but I do it for you.

==> Dwarfpicker <==

Thank you, excellent work :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant figure problem::

<spoiler>=================================[ IDFactory ]=================================
23:42:12.917 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly:
com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 808530737 is already t
aken, fatal error!!!
com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 808530737 is already t
aken, fatal error!!!
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.lockIds(IDFactory.ja
va:134) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(IDFactory.jav
a:78) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(IDFactory.jav
a:43) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory$SingletonHolder.<cli
nit>(IDFactory.java:233) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.getInstance(IDFactor
y.java:87) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:167) ~[AL-Game