• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I receive this error in open the gameserver...
ZehVs7J - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Major version 52 is newer than 51, the highest major version supported by this compiler. this error here, what i should do?

Reaction score
good I have a problem with the game shop when I buy a product the toll is discounted soon after I close the shop and reopen the shop the points the same. The game is not discounting the tolls is infinitely, it has to help me to solve this problem.
I had 10,000 toll I bought a product I went to 8,000 toll I closed the shop I re opened again and the points will go back to 10,000 how could I fix it
Dwarfpicker - [Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Back