Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

Reaction score
As many as your internet and Server can hold aka. Its dynamic :)

at last someone care to give a response, thanks mate.. i have a dedicated server and this is my first time trying to host this one..

btw is it working on window server 2008 and i used xampp 1.7.1?

As many as your internet and Server can hold aka. Its dynamic :)

at last someone care to give a response, thanks mate.. i have a dedicated server and this is my first time trying to host this one..

btw is working on window server 2008?

and

What web you can recommend with this file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First : Yes it's Working on WinServer2008 I guess for some friends you should have like 5-10k KB/s :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't figure out how to make this thing work. JAVA is giving me a headache. I can compile from source, I can call java everywhere, yet when I start the servers it tells me that

JAVA is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Everything is set at paths, etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upon reaching level 9 on it is impossible to develop.
What need to do? Where could be the problem?
I can not get the character 10, etc. level = (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm try to run this server client, but I got problem...here 1. The Server >>> SS tell about running server 2. The Client >>> SS tell about server down Need guide for solution to my problem, could anyone can tell the solution Thank You In Advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm try to run this server client, but I got problem...here 1. The Server >>> SS tell about running server 2. The Client >>> SS tell about server down Need guide for solution to my problem, could anyone can tell the solution Thank You In Advance

are u using 5.0+ client game on 4.0 server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Set the server start, downloaded the NA client v4.0, prescribed everywhere on the ip 127.0.0.1 in bat file, too, start the client and login and password, says "cannot connect to the authorization server" and the game closes, please help really want to play. Or give a link to the torrent file of the client which 100% works with this server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a compatible client to go with these server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey whenever i try to start the server i get the error "Java is not recognized" but when i try the "javac" in command prompt it works fine. the server worked few days ago and it suddenly stopped working with that error.. please help.. i have added all the variables as well still no luck..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Dwarfpicker! Works like a charm!
A few pointers for everyone running this on windows server 2008:

- there's a portable java version included. You can use that, but if you run out of memory, then install java 7 64bit and include the bin-folder in the path in all the batch files. Like this: set path=%path%;"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin"

-This one is valid for every version from 4.0 to 5.x: If you keep getting the message "there's no game server available" then check the ipconfig.xml in the gameserver-config-folder. change the "ip config default" ip (127.0.0.1) and the "address"-ip to your local ip. So, if you have ip 192.168.0.1, then change address=192.168.0.0 to address=192.168.0.1. It appears that after the authentication on port 2106, this address is the one that gets sent to the client, that in turn seeks contact on port 7777, using this address. I found this using wireshark. Without modification, the client seeks contact with 192.168.0.0:7777, which is not correct.

- You can disable the chatserver completely. If you don't plan to use it then do this:
Go to the folder AIONEmulator\game\config\main. In there, you find a file "gameserver.properties" Change the line "gameserver.chatserver.enable = true" to "gameserver.chatserver.enable = false". Now you can REM out the following lines in the file "Start AL-AIONEmulator.bat", like this:
"REM echo --Starting AionLightning 4.0 - Chat Server--"
"REM ping 127.0.0.1 -n 2 >nul"
"REM start "AionGalaxy Chat Server" /HIGH /D "%Disk%:\chatserver"
Now you can start using the 1-click batchfile, and the chatserver will be gone and the gameserver will no longer complain about that... :cool:

Thanks again, and everyone good luck setting this up. Once you know how it works, it's not that difficult. :):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I need your help for this with login server. I have Windows server 2008 R2 Standard official.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check if your path has any characters like ä, ü, ö , if yes , put it in a path without these.

Regards,
Sound

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i get an error when i get to the server select screen -"No game server is available to the authorization server(6)" and idk what to do, im a bit nubbie, but i watched few videos and try some stuff but still nothing so idk, if u can help solve my problem or least try i would gladly take any tips and greatful for the help,ty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back