Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to change "account_data.access_level" in your database by using any client you like (phpmyadmin, navicat...).
I assume you are using AL 4.0 since you are posting here so if you want to have administrator rights you have to put "3" as new value.

If you want the query instead you can do
Code:
UPDATE account_data SET access_level=3 WHERE name="toto";
just don't forget to replace toto by your account name.
I understand what you're saying but at the same time I don't lol, im not sure how to edit this. are you talking about editing the al_server_gs? if so ive been trying to find the access level but im noob when it comes to this server stuff I wanted to try this AL out and try to learn a few things

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am talking about al_server_ls (which is for loginserver if you left the default database) where you can find account_data table and access_level field.

You need to put "3" in this field on the line where you can find your account name, because this is the account you want to promote to administrator.

Just launch your server after that and you will be able to use admin commands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about the reverse of the dll, did you find any useful information?

I have been trying to find out how the check is done in IDA but still nothing atm.

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
@Dwarfpicker Do you know how to put Administrator as title ? :O

I change this to true but it not work ? :O

# ----------------------------
# GM Tag config's:
# ----------------------------
# Warning: Other players will be unable to invite to group, etc. using game visual interface!
# When enabled each access level will display a different tag before player name
# Default: false
gameserver.customtag.enable = true

# Custom tag for access level 1
# Default: <GM>
gameserver.customtag.access1 = \ue00B %s

# Custom tag for access level 2
# Default: <HEADGM>
gameserver.customtag.access2 = \ue042HGM\ue043 %s

# Custom tag for access level 3
# Default: <ADMIN>
gameserver.customtag.access3 = \ue042GADM\ue043 %s

# Extra access level tag for those who uses more then 3 levels
# Custom tag for access level 4
gameserver.customtag.access4 = <TAG_HERE> %s

# Custom tag for access level 5
gameserver.customtag.access5 = <TAG_HERE> %s

===========================================================
and

Are there any 4.5 server file now ? XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am talking about al_server_ls (which is for loginserver if you left the default database) where you can find account_data table and access_level field.

You need to put "3" in this field on the line where you can find your account name, because this is the account you want to promote to administrator.

Just launch your server after that and you will be able to use admin commands.

thanks for the help! is there anyway I can make it to where everyone is admin so I don't have to keep editing the server?

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying but at the same time I don't lol, im not sure how to edit this. are you talking about editing the al_server_gs? if so ive been trying to find the access level but im noob when it comes to this server stuff I wanted to try this AL out and try to learn a few things

I susgess you to use Navicat it's easy :)

tHg2GRS - [Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have different ways to do this but if you don't want to get your hands in the sources you can simply edit your configs in gameserver\config\administration.

Just set commands and admin stuff for players. (0 instead of 3)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im using an Ely Tech, and upon reaching level 9, it auto completes both the Ascension Quest, and also the Ceremony Quest, but does not give you actual credit for it or let you pick your specialty class and ascend.
I have not tested it on the other faction, or classes, but on the Ely Tech, its looped.

I just wanted to come back and let you know that I somehow solved my own issue. Basically I found that enabling 2nd Job Change without Quest will cause issues in the 2 new classes, seems to work fine with the original 4, but it causes a completion with no reward for Ascension and Ceremony for the newer guys.

I turned it off, and went back and changed the Quest Status in the DB from "COMPLETED", to "START" for both quests and it seems to have fixed it, however it did for some reason reset all my other quests...odd

So if anyone else has this issue, check that stuff out, maybe will help you out...also dev's on this project should look into the function for Auto 2nd Job .. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it's a custom feature and I don't recommend that you use it on live server unless you know what it's exactly doing.

You can take a look at \src\com\aionemu\gameserver\services\ClassChangeService.java if you want to change simple 2nd class option behaviors.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
what the new wings 4.3? lock the aj 4.0 emu? please link the ID :) or item_templates data :p

Reaction score
erttuy11, give more RAM for GS

Code:
@echo off
title Aion Lightning Game Server Console

Color 0E

:: Start...
:start
echo Starting Aion Lightning Game Server.
echo.

:: SET PATH="Type here your path to java jdk/jre (including bin folder)."
:: NOTE: remove tag :: from previous line.
SET PATH="c:\Program Files\Java\glassfish4\jdk7\bin";
SET JAVA_HOME="c:\Program Files\Java\glassfish4\jdk7"

:: -------------------------------------
:: Default parameters for a basic server.
JAVA -XX:+TieredCompilation -Xms1024m -Xmx1400m -server -Xbootclasspath/p:libs/jsr166-1.0.0.jar -ea -javaagent:./libs/al-commons-1.3.jar -cp ./libs/*;AL-Game.jar com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer
:: -------------------------------------

SET CLASSPATH=%OLDCLASSPATH%

if ERRORLEVEL 2 goto restart
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto error
goto end

:: Restart...
:restart
echo.
echo Aion Lightning Game Server - Administrator's Restart ...
echo.
goto start

:: Error...
:error
echo.
echo Aion Lightning Game Server is terminated abnormaly ...
echo.
goto end

:: End...
:end
echo.
echo Aion Lightning Game Server shuts down...
echo.
pause

, use IPv4 only ore add switch in run commandline, and read Wiki
Code:
-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just click on a mirror you like - a new site will appear and some ads, sorry about that, close all ads and copy the link you see! Paste it in your browser bar and download from hoster of your choice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Die server ist unglücklicherweise auf Deutsch...

Haben Sie eine server auf Englisch? Ich komme aus England und mein deutsch ist nicht so gut.

(Ich habe deutsch in meinem Schüle gelernt) xD

Sorry if something is wrong..

Back