Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion webs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bossss201 - [Release] Aion webs - RaGEZONE Forums

ANYONE WHO GOOD IN DESIGN HERE??ABOUT THE RED BAR IM GONNA ADDING THE "FORGET PASSWORD"OR YOUR CAN RECOMMED ME THE GOOD WEBSITE AT LEAST HAVE CREATE ID AND THE FORGET PASSWORD,WELL PLAYER SEEM CARELESS SURE RESPON WHERE IS THE CHANGE PASWORD?AS A REPLY I GIVE AION EMU 4.5 WORKING ALL CHARACTER SKILL , TRADER,AND OTHER STUFF..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my website cannot see the CAPTCHA...why?? i have setup the config.php already

Reaction score
this error as to settle
CREATE DATABASE au_server_ws;

CREATE USER 'sa_aionweb' IDENTIFIED BY 'sa_aionweb';

GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON au_server_ls.* TO 'sa_aionweb';
GRANT SELECT ON au_server_gs.* TO 'sa_aionweb';
GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,CREATE,DROP ON au_server_ws.* TO 'sa_aionweb';

record but does not login

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont play aion , i am from kalonline ragezone , but thanks i was want websites like them

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
excuse me , this website wont work with xampp
probably because you just was unable to setup it in normal way, so, for the beginning make, sure if something is not working - that was not your hands error :glare:
just downloaded from 1 post link and installed in 1 min time
bossss201 - [Release] Aion webs - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php:117 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\header.php(6): require_once() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(7): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php on line 117

Ris

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php:117 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\header.php(6): require_once() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(7): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php on line 117

php.ini delete ; to extension=php_mssql.dl search it using notepad++ or notepad instead

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx but in my php.ini isnt extension=php_mysql.dll hmm maybe xampp to old?

i delete xampp vers. 7.2 and installed 5.x and now all fine :D

Last edited:
Back