Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AL with JRE 8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i'm wondering why noone is upgrading and offering jre8 support for AL. Seems like all real developers are working in closed source Projects... Also i don't understand why maven moved away, and got replaced with ant ... Some very crazy things are happening here :(:
But to get back to the point, here is Falke34 Project r608 modified to work with jre8 also don't wonder about the libs, i use another libmanagement so you also need to use my provided AL-JRE8.exe to start this.
In order to make it work you Need to uninstall jre7 (or just let the old poop on it :thumbdown:) get jre8 and export your $JAVA_HOME there. If the AL-JRE8.exe says your Java Version is jre1.8_xxx everything is fine and it will start fine.

-> Do not forget to change db properties ^^

Download:

By the way, im looking for a developer group or a project, send me a PM if you want me to join (free).

Greetings,
Jeazyee

Back