Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if I will have time this week but I will do some testing and let you know, will probably have it working sometime in March. No need to pay, I just do it for the fun of the hobby and supporting the community. All I ask is some time and patience :).
ok ill be waiting. Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,
i manage to get the lost password working (problem was setup in wamp).
can you help me with the payments? i want to change robokassa and interkassa with paypal.
is it possible?
Hi everybody, anyone help me with this lost password function ? I'm not good with yii.
fallenfate - [Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please Help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix the mail send? i try to send the mail but no item attach in game mail
some help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got no experience at all with php things so can anyone explain to me why none of the pages works with me ? cuz when i press at any page it takes me back to the main page and yes the database information is all correct unless there is another config file
ty in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can install powerweb 3 in uniserverZ apache?
work only and show all players and connect with my account.
all links button show: Error 404 Unable to resolve the request "pow"
what is the correct path for "_pow" folder? (www) or another folder in uniserverZ?
i use uniserverZ v13

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How install this site? :(

Wysłane z mojego G3112 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi how add to this cms paypal system ?

Wysłane z mojego G3112 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using XAMPP.All DBs in the INSTALL folder are loaded.After that, when accessing the website, the message Error 500 Non-static method Config::db() cannot be called statically appears.What was the workaround?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using XAMPP.All DBs in the INSTALL folder are loaded.After that, when accessing the website, the message Error 500 Non-static method Config::db() cannot be called statically appears.What was the workaround?
you need php 5.3, if you want php 7 you need to update the framework. But I think 7 years later, new sites appeared under aion.

Back