Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I've translated the Russian PowerWeb 3.0 files into full English, and made a few adjustments too. These files work 100% using fdswesley's 4.7.5 release.

NOTE: does not have up-to-date XML item listings, and I have been unable to find any other up-to-date source offering XML syndication. Because of this, adding items to the webshop that are not in their listings will return an error. Until they rectify this (if they do), this will remain the case as it is not within my control. Please check their website search for your intended webshop item before posting for assistance regarding this matter.

Adjustments:

- Translated everything to English (obviously), :D!

- Changed the admin mailing system to send mail with only kinah attached (optional). The release would not attach items to mail properly, so this functionality has been removed.

- Changed the admin mailing system to not require the kinah item ID to send. Now you just put an amount in the correct box, and it sends it via mail to the recipient!

- Fixed PHP files looking at the wrong database table columns.

- Fixed character experience displaying incorrect levels.

- Added full titles, up-to-date as of 4.7.5 server files (all 286!). Some event titles have text effects for displaying in your profile with a bit of flair and personality.

- Made player equipment tool-tips refer to the English AionDB for items ( ).

Map titles patch contents:
- Updated map titles. These were pulled from the server files, so some are 'coded', for example: 'LF5_Ship'.

- Changed 'Elyosian' to be 'Elyos' to match the game.

- Changed Abyss ranks to sound less class-specific, for example, 'Tier 9 Warrior' was default, it is now 'Tier 9 Abyssal Fighter'.
Fixed classes patch contents:
- Added Technist, Aethertech, Gunslinger, Muse, Songweaver classes.

- Created similarly-styled icons for the above missing classes, as they were not supported in PowerWeb 3.0 (hopefully they're correct, I couldn't source a Muse icon so it shares the Songweaver icon).

- Refined the Online Players display in main.php to save website height. It now displays as : Players online: X (x/x), where the x/x is Elyos/Asmodian (this is labelled in the header for the Online Players section to prevent confusion).
Screenshots:
fallenfate - [Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

fallenfate - [Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files - RaGEZONE Forums
Download link -
Map titles patch -
Fixed classes patch -

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I've released a patch, which you can download in the main post.

Patch contents:

- Updated map titles. These were pulled from the server files, so some are 'coded', for example: 'LF5_Ship'.

- Changed 'Elyosian' to be 'Elyos' to match the game.

- Changed Abyss ranks to sound less class-specific, for example, 'Tier 9 Warrior' was default, it is now 'Tier 9 Abyssal Fighter'.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi fallenfate,

Did you have webshop in PowerWeb?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi fallenfate,

Did you have webshop in PowerWeb?

Yep, the webshop is functioning in my translated release. I added a dagger with a price of 0 to test and it works fine. The only strange thing it does is it puts the item directly into the person's inventory, not attached through the mail, and I think this is related to the actual Aion server files having it as a bug.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have several unsolved things there, like incompatible table names and more others.
For example, you give the wrong name to a race, Elyosian instead of Elyos. Please don't improvise,
Have you ever played the game?

Also with the classes, in the statistics, because you mix primary classes, with sub classes.
Templar • Gladiator • Assassin • Ranger • Sorcerer • Spiritmaster // Engineer • Muse

Primary classes
Warrior • Scout • Mage • Priest • Technist • Muse

Sub-classes
Templar • Gladiator • Assassin • Ranger • Sorcerer • Spiritmaster • Chanter • Cleric • Gunslinger • Songweaver • Aethertech

That means, you statistics are wrong, you need to fix it to show only Sub-Classes

Translation is good, but it needs to be updated correctly to match the actual emulator database structure and fix the statistics.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have several unsolved things there, like incompatible table names and more others.
For example, you give the wrong name to a race, Elyosian instead of Elyos. Please don't improvise,
Have you ever played the game?

Also with the classes, in the statistics, because you mix primary classes, with sub classes.
Templar • Gladiator • Assassin • Ranger • Sorcerer • Spiritmaster // Engineer • Muse

Primary classes
Warrior • Scout • Mage • Priest • Technist • Muse

Sub-classes
Templar • Gladiator • Assassin • Ranger • Sorcerer • Spiritmaster • Chanter • Cleric • Gunslinger • Songweaver • Aethertech

That means, you statistics are wrong, you need to fix it to show only Sub-Classes

Translation is good, but it needs to be updated correctly to match the actual emulator database structure and fix the statistics.

This was mostly translation to English, the fact I started upgrading it was just to help the community out. I have only recently started playing the game and am enjoying it. As for your issues...

1) Table names are completely compatible with 4.7.5 server files released here on RZ, which is in the title, so you can see which they were made for. The fact they don't 100% match your tables is not my problem as I'm hardly psychic.

2) Wrong race name is fixed. Also, it was just another grammatical viewpoint from a new player. Another way to think of Asmodians is also Asmodi, it's dependent on viewpoint. But like I said, it was fixed along with the map titles in the first patch to match the game.

3) I don't mix any classes, the PowerWeb files do. Blame the devs, not the person who is freely translating and updating files from scratch here with nothing to base it off. They were also missing the Engineer (which is Technist, actually, at least in the 4.7.5 server files which this release is for...) and Muse, which are upcoming in another patch. I thought it best to at least give the community translated files to use sooner than later, and I never stated they were complete, but hey, you're welcome to wait or stick with your Russian files and try and piece it together yourself.

Enjoy your day (and the release), :).

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Time for another patch! This one adds the missing Technist and Muse classes, as well as their ascended classes:

Patch contents:

- Added Technist, Aethertech, Gunslinger, Muse, Songweaver classes.

- Created similarly-styled icons for the above missing classes, as they were not supported in PowerWeb 3.0 (hopefully they're correct, I couldn't source a Muse icon so it shares the Songweaver icon).

- Refined the Online Players display in main.php to save website height. It now displays as : Players online: X (x/x), where the x/x is Elyos/Asmodian (this is labelled in the header for the Online Players section to prevent confusion).

As always, the link will be up in the main post, and patch notes will be there too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in webshop u can add only item from 2.7

or to solve this when i go to user ... or online users
Error 500[h=2]Error 500[/h] Active record "Players" is trying to select an invalid column "show_location". Note, the column must exist in the table or be an expression with alias.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in webshop u can add only item from 2.7

or to solve this when i go to user ... or online users
Error 500Error 500

Active record "Players" is trying to select an invalid column "show_location". Note, the column must exist in the table or be an expression with alias.

Are you using 4.7.5 server files and if so, please tell me which item you're trying to add so I can look into the issue.

As for the Players issue, check the Players table in ac_server_gs. Does it have a show_location column? If not, you'll need to add it by running the query I've attached to this reply.

So everyone knows, there was a slight issue that's just been fixed for Songweavers. Because of this I've reuploaded the Fixed Classes patch. If you don't want to download the 23kb, just edit the following:

Filepath: protected\components\info.php

Do a case-sensitive search for SONGWEAVER and replace it with BARD.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im trying to add grigol pistol and i have this error
Error connect to xml:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep, okay, the issue I'm afraid is because the online Aion Database ( ) isn't fully up-to-date with items, and their DB is where items check for an XML value to pull the data from. That issue is not solvable on my end I'm afraid. Until that website has the item ID added, it cannot be added through the webshop. The same goes with a bunch of items, I'm guessing. AionDatabase.net unfortunately doesn't provide XML syndication, else I'd update the links, because they are up-to-date.

In short, you cannot add some items because there is no XML data for them on aiondatabase.com.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
May I recommend you add the Patch Notes / Changelog in SPOILER tags so it doesn't clutter the main post if the list get very long?

Looks like a great project as well, not a huge fan of the design but that's just me being very picky. :):

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
May I recommend you add the Patch Notes / Changelog in SPOILER tags so it doesn't clutter the main post if the list get very long?

Looks like a great project as well, not a huge fan of the design but that's just me being very picky. :):

Oh definitely, the design is ridiculously bad, haha. Thanks for the tip about hiding the patch notes in Spoiler tags, definitely going to do that! Thanks also for the supportive comment! Thought it would be a good project to give back to the community since there are no other English files, and nothing above 3.2 nulled I believe, :).

I have a free theme coming for everyone that organises everything a lot nicer into an actual server website style.

Spoilers can't hurt, I'm a ex-web designer by trade, so here's a screenie of the theme layout (its a lot brighter, its dull because of web compression of the image; for the full image):

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can't add item onwebshop ?

Error connect to xml:

Please read the main post that I edited. You can add items on webshop, but not all. This problem cannot be fixed because items added to webshop use aiondatabase.com to get item stats to display in website, and aiondatabase.com is out-of-date. There is currently no up-to-date aion database anywhere with XML that we can use for PowerWeb. If the item you want to add is not on aiondatabase.com, it cannot be added.

I suppose maybe one way around it might be to make a webshop item in the category you want, then look in the database webshop table and copy the row, then edit in the item ID you want. But the item would not display any stats.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you have some issues in your files.

Error 500
[h=2]Error 500[/h] Non-static method Status::server() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

Strict standards: Non-static method Status::server() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\wamp\www\themes\default\views\main.php on line 117
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0005242992{main}( )..\index.php:0
20.01781679048CApplication->run( )..\index.php:13
30.01781679280CWebApplication->processRequest( )..\CApplication.php:162
40.03701951464CWebApplication->runController( )..\CWebApplication.php:135
50.04092335320CController->run( )..\CWebApplication.php:276
60.04172380872CController->runActionWithFilters( )..\CController.php:266
70.04172381016CController->runAction( )..\CController.php:287
80.04182381104CInlineAction->runWithParams( )..\CController.php:309
90.04182381936DroplistController->actionIndex( )..\CInlineAction.php:50
100.04532648112CController->render( )..\DroplistController.php:57
110.06473923360CBaseController->renderFile( )..\CController.php:785
120.06483923456CBaseController->renderInternal( )..\CBaseController.php:96
130.06513943912require( 'C:\wamp\www\themes\default\views\content.php' )..\CBaseController.php:127
140.06614053192CBaseController->endContent( )..\content.php:4
150.06614053368CBaseController->endWidget( )..\CBaseController.php:301
160.06614053328COutputProcessor->run( )..\CBaseController.php:207
170.06614038072CContentDecorator->processOutput( )..\COutputProcessor.php:45
180.06614038232CContentDecorator->decorate( )..\CContentDecorator.php:55
190.06654038720CBaseController->renderFile( )..\CContentDecorator.php:77
200.06654038816CBaseController->renderInternal( )..\CBaseController.php:96
210.06714122200require( 'C:\wamp\www\themes\default\views\main.php' )..\CBaseController.php:127
220.09555382808CApplication->handleError( )..\CBaseController.php:117
230.09745541856CErrorHandler->handle( )..\CApplication.php:797
240.09755500760CErrorHandler->handleError( )..\CErrorHandler.php:110
250.09795534952CErrorHandler->render( )..\CErrorHandler.php:263
260.09805535000CWebApplication->runController( )..\CErrorHandler.php:305
270.09875590848CController->run( )..\CWebApplication.php:276
280.09885591536CController->runActionWithFilters( )..\CController.php:266
290.09885591680CController->runAction( )..\CController.php:287
300.09885591680CInlineAction->runWithParams( )..\CController.php:309
310.09885592216SiteController->actionError( )..\CInlineAction.php:50
320.09895593152CController->render( )..\SiteController.php:44
330.10015595384CBaseController->renderFile( )..\CController.php:785
340.10015595480CBaseController->renderInternal( )..\CBaseController.php:96
350.10045614616require( 'C:\wamp\www\themes\default\views\content.php' )..\CBaseController.php:127
360.10055632488CBaseController->endContent( )..\content.php:4
370.10055632664CBaseController->endWidget( )..\CBaseController.php:301
380.10055632584COutputProcessor->run( )..\CBaseController.php:207
390.10055616312CContentDecorator->processOutput( )..\COutputProcessor.php:45
400.10055616312CContentDecorator->decorate( )..\CContentDecorator.php:55
410.10095616768CBaseController->renderFile( )..\CContentDecorator.php:77
420.10105616864CBaseController->renderInternal( )..\CBaseController.php:96
430.10155698920require( 'C:\wamp\www\themes\default\views\main.php' )..\CBaseController.php

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those errors relate to your PHP configuration, not the files. I use VertrigoServ and have no issues, and I see you're using WAMP. You'll have to research those errors relating to WAMP's PHP.ini settings, as I don't use WAMP and have no internet besides my phone (just moved house).

Back