Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What version of php do you use? I think it has to do with the version to be completely honest. As they have updated how php works. You are no longer allowed to call the static functions the way it is done. I can fix some of the errors myself except the error 500. That relates to how the config calls stuff. Basically as far as i can see this site is so outdated that newer versions of php will not support it.

So if you could give me the version of php that you use maybe i can downgrade to that so it will work properly.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What version of php do you use? I think it has to do with the version to be completely honest. As they have updated how php works. You are no longer allowed to call the static functions the way it is done. I can fix some of the errors myself except the error 500. That relates to how the config calls stuff. Basically as far as i can see this site is so outdated that newer versions of php will not support it.

So if you could give me the version of php that you use maybe i can downgrade to that so it will work properly.

Sounds like another technically-minded person, welcome! :)

I am using PHP 5.3.27, with PhpMyAdmin 4.0.9 to administrate it, pulling data from MySQL 5.5.34.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can fix this error by turning error_reporting to 0 or off, as per testing the website its working fine, tho some are not yet translated. and there a few you need to fix like the broker table columns, for droplist you have to convert the xml to sql if im not mistaken.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can fix this error by turning error_reporting to 0 or off, as per testing the website its working fine, tho some are not yet translated. and there a few you need to fix like the broker table columns, for droplist you have to convert the xml to sql if im not mistaken.

Just turning off error reporting will only hide the errors and not actually fix them, therefore some features may not work since the errors are still happening just not being outputted to the website to be displayed publicly. It would be best if the developer looked into the errors and fixed them instead of recommending to just hide them. Errors will also slow down your website, quite massively according to some benchmarks I've seen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TBH im not sure about that one. I dont have that issue on my site. The droplist would almost be of no use to you as it looks at aiondatabase.com for the list and they are not even close to being up to date. They only support up to 2.7

Just turning off error reporting will only hide the errors and not actually fix them, therefore some features may not work since the errors are still happening just not being outputted to the website to be displayed publicly. It would be best if the developer looked into the errors and fixed them instead of recommending to just hide them. Errors will also slow down your website, quite massively according to some benchmarks I've seen.
You are 100% correct there. Although I see no slowing down on my site. I am going to eventually try and fix those errors by hand the correct way when i find the time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello
How to enter the admin area?

thank you
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should make help topics in the Help section. But in short, just log-in through an admin game account and the admin area link appears.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hai bro the system that u make is already 4.7

free to play

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error 500 CDbCommand не удалось исполнить SQL-запрос: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1052 Column 'access_level' in where clause is ambiguous

I have this error. In config db, pass, user is ok.
pow 1.2 work fine.
How fix it?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try using 'tablename.access_level' where that error occurs instead of just 'access_level'. If it still doesn't work, please send a reply with the error line number.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error img:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What level of error reporting are you using? It could be a warning due to it being STRICT by nature (by the original coders). And are you using a default of 0 for that field?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What level of error reporting are you using? It could be a warning due to it being STRICT by nature (by the original coders). And are you using a default of 0 for that field?
Where can I change it?
I only change mysql settings and site directory in config.php
Other files I did not touch

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where can I change it?
I only change mysql settings and site directory in config.php
Other files I did not touch

Open up your PHP.ini and search for E_NOTICE. Then you want to scroll down and change the used error_reporting variable (the one without ; in the front) to be 'error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE'.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open up your PHP.ini and search for E_NOTICE. Then you want to scroll down and change the used error_reporting variable (the one without ; in the front) to be 'error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE'.
Sorry i`m not understand(( my php.ini

Back